TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Yes. Once you get all 10 minikits in a level, you go that franchise's adventure world and play a mini-game with the structure you just built.

Ahhhh. Thanks.

Someone in the LBM thread said that there are 3 Dimensions packs coming from the movie :sceptic:

I took that as a guess. It could also be two packs, because they didn't count the CMF (but I doubt that would count as a set, so maybe 3 packs...)

Perhaps Robin story pack? Others could be Batman, Batgirl, Joker (doubt it), Penguin, Flash?, Alfred (that'd be cool), Riddler?, Two-Face?, Ivy?

Edited by legobagel

We know LBM is getting a story pack.

The other 2 packs could be a team pack and a fun pack or a pair of fun packs.

I think it was just a guess... I don't think we are getting three LBM packs. Right now in the LBM set thread, there are 12 sets. The original rumor was 13. So it makes it 13 if you add the 1 Dimensions pack.

Edited by legobagel

There is no way that the LEGO Batman movie story pack won't include Batman, why do people think otherwise??

Because Batman is already in the game

Was there a point in the game where TLM Batman and DC Batman met? Wasn't there a video for that? I never encountered that in the game.

Was there a point in the game where TLM Batman and DC Batman met? Wasn't there a video for that? I never encountered that in the game.

TLM Batman gives out missions in TLM world, so if you play as Batman then they have some dialog.

Yes there was. During the first cut-scene, (the one where you put the main characters on the portal) when Batman and Gandalf land in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there is a moment where TLM Batman and DC Batman have an argument over who's Batman.

Because Batman is already in the game

they are both different though. also why would Robin or Batgirl be in the story pack for the Lego Batman Movie? why? The title character is Batman. there is no way on earth that the story pack will not include Batman. its his movie not Robin's or Batgirl's movie. its Batman's movie.

they are both different though. also why would Robin or Batgirl be in the story pack for the Lego Batman Movie? why? The title character is Batman. there is no way on earth that the story pack will not include Batman. its his movie not Robin's or Batgirl's movie. its Batman's movie.

Actually there are multiples ways on this earth batman could not be in the pack...

1. Already Batman ingame

2. The abilities would be exactly the same

3. We don't have Robin yet

4. Everyone owns the original batman (at least if they own dimensions), so what would make them buy the pack if they weren't particularly interested in the LBM.

5. But we still have to wait and see. Let's not argue over this for a whole page.

And I'm gonna rephrase this again... Just because you want it won't mean it will happen. And please, grammar.

Edited by legobagel

Actually there are multiples ways on this earth batman could not be in the pack...

1. Already Batman ingame

2. The abilities would be exactly the same

3. We don't have Robin yet

4. Everyone owns the original batman (at least if they own dimensions), so what would make them buy the pack if they weren't particularly interested in the LBM.

5. But we still have to wait and see. Let's not argue over this for a whole page.

And I'm gonna rephrase this again... Just because you want it won't mean it will happen. And please, grammar.

But still its Batman's movie! The name of the movie is The Lego Batman Movie. Look I don't want another Batman but in facts The Story pack will include Lego Movie Batman. There is no way that Robin is in the Story pack. Its the same thing with Fantastic Beasts. Newt is the main character of Fantastic Beasts so it makes sense he's in the story pack. Look I am not trying to be rude or state my opinion. But in facts The Lego Batman Movie story pack will include Lego Movie Batman. I don't want another Batman minifigure but its the truth. I mean are you people really thinking the Lego Batman Movie story pack will not include Lego Movie Batman? Because if so not to be rude but that's the weirdest thing I have ever seen or heard.

But still its Batman's movie! The name of the movie is The Lego Batman Movie. Look I don't want another Batman but in facts The Story pack will include Lego Movie Batman. There is no way that Robin is in the Story pack. Its the same thing with Fantastic Beasts. Newt is the main character of Fantastic Beasts so it makes sense he's in the story pack. Look I am not trying to be rude or state my opinion. But in facts The Lego Batman Movie story pack will include Lego Movie Batman. I don't want another Batman minifigure but its the truth. I mean are you people really thinking the Lego Batman Movie story pack will not include Lego Movie Batman? Because if so not to be rude but that's the weirdest thing I have ever seen or heard.

Difference is Newt isn't already in the game. Also this is all your opinion, there's no facts to back up whether LBM Batman is in a pack or not

Also did we see Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz pack?

Edited by Quicksilver838

...there's no facts to back up whether LBM Batman is in a pack of not

There was a press event at E3 that showed new art for LBM Batman, complete with a microphone, when the developers were talking about the Lego Batman Movie Story Pack that will be releasing in 2017.

27102775813_23d4a11bae.jpg

Just so that it's all clear, Story Packs only include one character, so no Bruce Wayne/Robin alongside Batman (I'm perfectly fine being corrected upon the set's reveal should this not be the case).

It should also be said that LBM Batman would very clearly act, and (judging by the microphone in the still) function completely different than Starter Pack Batman.

Edited by Penkid11

Difference is Newt isn't already in the game. Also this is all your opinion, there's no facts to back up whether LBM Batman is in a pack of not

Also did we see Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz pack?

There is a difference though the Wizard of Oz fun pack does not include a level. I'm not stating my opinion. I'm just saying its been confirmed that LMB will be in the Lego Batman Movie story pack. He is the main character in the story. Why would you put Robin in the story pack? It makes zero sense when he is not the main character of the story. Besides we shouldn't even be arguing about this. Because its pretty much a given that he will be in the story pack! Look like I said i don't want another Batman minifigure and I have tons of them but in facts it makes sense to put him in the story pack. Plus they already confirmed it by that picture in the post above this post.. Edited by BatmanFanboy

There is a difference though the Wizard of Oz fun pack does not include a level. I'm not stating my opinion. I'm just saying its been confirmed that LMB will be in the Lego Batman Movie story pack. He is the main character in the story. Why would you put Robin in the story pack? It makes zero sense when he is not the main character of the story. Besides we shouldn't even be arguing about this. Because its pretty much a given that he will be in the story pack! Look like I said i don't want another Batman minifigure and I have tons of them but in facts it makes sense to put him in the story pack. Plus they already confirmed it by that picture in the post above this post..

But it hasn't been confirmed! That was a screen shot straight out of one of the trailers, with a modified background and the dimensions logo!

But it hasn't been confirmed! That was a screen shot straight out of one of the trailers, with a modified background and the dimensions logo!

Guys let me just say this. Just like Beetlejuice its pretty much a given that we are going to get Lego Movie Batman in the story pack. We are going to get Beetlejuice in his own pack. Both are the title characters of their respected franchises. So its pretty much confirmed and a given that we will be getting them since after all they are title characters. But just to give one more example look at E.T. Sonic The Hedgehog, Scooby Doo and Harry Potter. All of them have one thing in common. They all have the title character playable! So I don't see why Lego Movie Batman will not be playable even though there is another Batman playable. Both Batmen are different and they have different costumes. Edited by BatmanFanboy

Ya that doesn't at all confirm that LBM Batman will come in the Story pack. We know we are getting one from the movie and the fact that the pack will play through the movie how can you do the story without playing as that Batman? Right... But still who knows, that picture doesn't confirm anything.

Ya that doesn't at all confirm that LBM Batman will come in the Story pack. We know we are getting one from the movie and the fact that the pack will play through the movie how can you do the story without playing as that Batman? Right... But still who knows, that picture doesn't confirm anything.

Agreed. What makes LBM Batman unique exactly (due to budgeting purposes, I don't own the game)?? Its still Batman, he's not going to have any special abilities. I'm pretty sure that like Cyborg is said to be, when Batman enters the LBM world, he'll change his costume to the LBM costume