TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Where are you getting this info? It had not been stated Disney properties won't be in it. There is an unknown chance, but now that Infinity is gone it is somewhat more likely. Just because you don't want doesn't mean it won't happen.

I didn't say Marvel was getting a story pack, I said it could.

well oh I am sorry. it could happen but we will just have to wait and see! :wink: as for where I got the info I got it from some of the interviews at E3. Edited by BatmanFanboy

WB still has Looney Tunes, The Hobbit, Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Yogi Bear, The Justice League Movie coming out next, The Ninjago Movie coming out next year as well, WB is also making the Minecraft movie so we could get that as well same with Tomb Raider which WB is also making, as well they could add some more DC properties such as the TV shows The Flash and Arrow. Oh and they have The Godzilla/Kong universe coming out so yeah they could add a lot more. Look i would like to see Disney but not until we get every WB property in this game.

I think some of those are likely to get their own lego game, and if so, not much more than a fun pack in dimensions.

WB still has Looney Tunes, The Hobbit, Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Yogi Bear, The Justice League Movie coming out next, The Ninjago Movie coming out next year as well, WB is also making the Minecraft movie so we could get that as well same with Tomb Raider which WB is also making, as well they could add some more DC properties such as the TV shows The Flash and Arrow. Oh and they have The Godzilla/Kong universe coming out so yeah they could add a lot more. Look i would like to see Disney but not until we get every WB property in this game.

Flintstones and Jetsons are already in the game, so it's very possible we'll see more of them in the future!

I think some of those are likely to get their own lego game, and if so, not much more than a fun pack in dimensions.

true and i expect most of these to get Fun packs.

Flintstones and Jetsons are already in the game, so it's very possible we'll see more of them in the future!

Yeah I know that but we haven't seen the characters just the locations. So I hope we get a maybe down the road some of the characters.

I have a feeling Flinstones and Jetsons may just be there for kicks. A little reference. Makes me sad.

There is still a chance, but I feel it just was a little joke and Easter egg.

I have a feeling Flinstones and Jetsons may just be there for kicks. A little reference. Makes me sad.

There is still a chance, but I feel it just was a little joke and Easter egg.

I am pretty positive they will join the game hopefully in Year 3

I am pretty positive they will join the game hopefully in Year 3

Not confirmed, normally Easter eggs like that don't come. They wanted to include it without actually including it.

Edited by legobagel

Not confirmed, normally Easter eggs like that don't come. They wanted to include it without actually including it.

well they have to save somethings for year 3

Does anyone know if it is true that MIB will be in Lego Dimensions 3 year?

Source? There has been no confirmation or talking of year 3. People made guesses. So, no.

Yes!!! I'm getting her for sure, now that leaves beast boy in a level pack...

so Robin might be in a Lego Batman Movie fun pack. which means we are not going to get a teen titans team pack. since we only get 4 team packs a year and also there is no way Lego City, Knight Rider and Beetlejuice would be getting a team pack so that must mean we could be getting a level pack and a team pack for powerpuff girls to get all three of them. but who knows i could be wrong. Edited by BatmanFanboy

Probably a fun pack and a team pack fo PPG or just a fun pack.

I'm pretty sure PPG will get a Level pack since just like the other cartoon network shows for year 2 which were Adventure Time, Teen Titans Go. and both of them have Level packs. it was confirmed Lego City is a fun pack. but also i think Knight Rider will be like the A-Team just a fun pack same with Beetlejuice. but again those are just my thoughts and to be honest I think Powerpuff Girls will get one but we will just have to wait and see. :wink: Edited by BatmanFanboy

I'm pretty sure PPG will get a Level pack since just like the other cartoon network shows for year 2 which were Adventure Time, Teen Titans Go. and both of them have Level packs. it was confirmed Lego City is a fun pack. but also i think Knight Rider will be like the A-Team just a fun pack same with Beetlejuice. but again those are just my thoughts and to be honest I think Powerpuff Girls will get one but we will just have to wait and see. :wink:

I doubt Powerpuff girls because there is already 2 Cartoon Network levels. Also, there are already 4 level packs. (TTG, adventure time, mission impossible, sonic). There were only 6 level packs in year 1, and we also have story packs in year 2. Annnnnnnnnd there are less Year 2 packs than year 1.

I doubt Powerpuff girls because there is already 2 Cartoon Network levels. Also, there are already 4 level packs. (TTG, adventure time, mission impossible, sonic). There were only 6 level packs in year 1, and we also have story packs in year 2. Annnnnnnnnd there are less Year 2 packs than year 1.

you forgot Goonies is getting a level pack. but to be honest why would Knight Rider or Beetlejuice need a level pack? there is no really story there that could adapt. just look at BTTF which was the shortest Level pack out of all of them because there was not a lot they could do with it. like who are the bosses in the level or how are you going to play through the skate board part of the movie? it just makes no sense. as for PPG. I am pretty sure they will get a level pack. there will be 6 level packs and 4 teams packs for this year which is just like last year. so we know that 5 of them are TTG, The Goonies, Mission Impossible, Sonic and Adventure Time. so the only franchises left are Beetlejuice, Lego City, PPG and Knight Rider. but Lego City was confirmed to be a fun pack. Knight Rider is just like the A-Team an 1980's show so I am pretty sure it will be a fun pack. Beetlejuice you can't really do a level on. Now the only one left is PPG. which much like Adventure Time and TTG it probably will get a level pack but we will just have to wait and see.

you forgot Goonies is getting a level pack. but to be honest why would Knight Rider or Beetlejuice need a level pack? there is no really story there that could adapt. just look at BTTF which was the shortest Level pack out of all of them because there was not a lot they could do with it. like who are the bosses in the level or how are you going to play through the skate board part of the movie? it just makes no sense. as for PPG. I am pretty sure they will get a level pack. there will be 6 level packs and 4 teams packs for this year which is just like last year. so we know that 5 of them are TTG, The Goonies, Mission Impossible, Sonic and Adventure Time. so the only franchises left are Beetlejuice, Lego City, PPG and Knight Rider. but Lego City was confirmed to be a fun pack. Knight Rider is just like the A-Team an 1980's show so I am pretty sure it will be a fun pack. Beetlejuice you can't really do a level on. Now the only one left is PPG. which much like Adventure Time and TTG it probably will get a level pack but we will just have to wait and see.

My point is, since this year there are story packs, there may only be 5 level packs.

Plus - It wasn't confirmed or stated anywhere that we'd be getting 6 level packs and 4 team packs.

Edited by legobagel

My point is, since this year there are story packs, there may only be 5 level packs.

Plus - It wasn't confirmed or stated anywhere that we'd be getting 6 level packs and 4 team packs.

well I know that but its just we only have 24 packs this year. and i would assume since we are getting 5 level packs now I would assume we would be getting an even number of level packs. but those are just my thoughts. but like I said i am pretty sure we will get a level pack for PPG. but we will just have to wait and see. :wink:

I've got a question: does getting all the minikits in a level give a gold brick in the adventure world the level was based in? I'm missing two gold bricks in the DC world and I didn't get the minikits in the level with the DC minikits yet, so I was wondering.

I've got a question: does getting all the minikits in a level give a gold brick in the adventure world the level was based in? I'm missing two gold bricks in the DC world and I didn't get the minikits in the level with the DC minikits yet, so I was wondering.

Yes. Once you get all 10 minikits in a level, you go that franchise's adventure world and play a mini-game with the structure you just built.