TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

So now that we probably know the contents of waves 6 & 7, what packs you're going to get? I'm definitely going to buy both story packs, MI level pack, Sonic level pack, E.T fun pack & Gremlins team pack. Harry Potter team pack maybe later at discount.

I'm probably going to buy them in this order:

HP Team Pack

FB Story Pack

FB Fun Pack

And I'll get the rest when on sale or when I see them nearby at a store.

From what we've seen so far I'm going to buy:

- Adventure Time Level Pack

- Sonic Level Pack

- Tina Goldstein Fun Pack

Not much but I'm going to university soon, so Lego/gaming expanses will be rather low on my priority list. Luckily I saved just enough for sets I mentioned. :grin:

Edit: new picture of E.T.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LEGODimensions/status/756936001998598144/photo/1

Edited by Krulis

Well, two of them are supposed to be Harry Potter and Ghostbusters packs. I'm guessing the other two may be Sonic The Hedgehog and LEGO Batman Movie fun packs (I doubt the Story Pack will be the only LEGO Batman Movie Dimensions pack).

well we didn't get any more Harry Potter or Ghostbusters in wave 7 so i suspect we won't get any more.

well we didn't get any more Harry Potter or Ghostbusters in wave 7 so i suspect we won't get any more.

I didn't expect we would as early as that. There's at least two other waves yet.

I am potentially going to buy the Sonic pack to get the Sonic minifig and (depending on price) the Ghostbusters story pack for the cool parts (I have someone who may be interested in buying the toy tags off me so that would help subsidize the cost)

Me personally I'm after the A-Team Fun Pack of BA Baracus just for the novelty of having Mr T in my collection, I'm also interested in getting most of the Adventure Time cast, Sonic the Hedgehog, the Gremlins team pack, Harry Potter team pack and to add a bit of variety to the proceedings, the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them story pack.

So after that trailer last night, I'm now the proud owner of Lego Dimensions...

...is this hour long startup-update normal?

I pity the fool! :tongue:

Gettin' me Mr T is where it's at! Brush ya teeth and get some Vitamin C from the sun and eat more fibre! I pity the foo' that don't play Lego Dimensions!

I could literally do this all day. :laugh:

I pity the fool! :tongue:

I just want to point out something are only getting 1 level along with 1 story pack in wave 7. so most likely in wave 8 will just have a story pack and a level but in wave 9 we will get 2 level packs. but my favorite packs would most likely be all of them so far except the Ghostbusters 2016 one. yes i still hate that movie. but if i had to choose three it would be Sonic, Gremlins and ET

So after that trailer last night, I'm now the proud owner of Lego Dimensions...

...is this hour long startup-update normal?

You have almost a year's worth of updates and new packs/waves to download, so yes.

Random question, but if you have Abby (or Venkman) from Ghostbusters on the portal, does it let both players choose Ghostbusters (if you only have one of the figures)?

I'm getting Ghostbusters (2016), Fantastic Beasts, Sonic The Hedgehog, Harry Potter and E.T. packs out of the ones shown. I'm also interested in The LEGO Batman Movie though.

I love printing on E.T.'s stand:

https://mobile.twitt...310872683290624

Also getting Harry and Hermoine without Ron just feels wrong. :sceptic:

But on the bright side Hermione Fun Pack will be cheaper way to get to HP adventure world. Here is short clip with it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LEGODimensions/status/757283559174320130

Edited by Krulis

Hermione Fun Pack was just confirmed! :wink:

that's awesome! :) but i just realized something i think we will only get 1 Powerpuff girls pack and what i mean by that is. Blossom may be the only physical one but in game you could probably switch between them. i don't know but this is just my guess. but i could be wrong.

I wonder what Hermiones vehicle/gadget will be since they already used the Hogwarts Express and Flying Car. Maybe her

Time Turner that can use DeLorean switches?