TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

The article says the TT Games team are trying to get the Disney licenses so maybe that's what 16+ franchises mean? It also says the waves are from September this year to August of 2017, big gap for such a medium amount of sets we have confirmed. So i think it is possible we might get some Marvel and Star Wars down the line. Here is hoping!

All previous articles and interviews stated that last wave comes on March 2017, so I think that September-August thing means that it is how long 2 will last, with year 3 begining next September (just like year 1 technicaly lasted the same amount of time but new products stopped being released after May)

Aren't the Teen Titans Go! packs releasing in November also?

I doubt it, that would be a lot of packs.

Don't know if anyone read this article but it puts forward a few things-

http://www.polygon.com/2016/7/22/12248780/lego-dimensions-season-2-disney-infinity

There is definitely 100% no more regular story levels this time around. Everything is through Story Packs, which will combine to offer some kind of extra story about Lord Vortech.

I don't think story packs are based on lord vortech.

Story Packs offer 6 levels based on an entire movie (eg: ghostbusters, fantastic beasts, tlbm)

The article says it will have elements as in parts of the meta plot, meaning it will have maybe 'references' to the main story plot.

Edited by legobagel

Do we know wha time the panel will be, and if it's being streamed anywhere? Do we also have the same details for the Sonic news?

I hope they announce a Doctor Who polybag like the Green Arrow and Supergirl ones.

I doubt it because Green Arrow and Supergirl are not exclusive minifigures! if they do release one its not going to be an exclusive minifigure. so it would be most likely Clara since she is the other character i can think of who would not be exclusive printing or new pieces.

I think we can stop hoping for anything outside of DC from Year 1 at this point =/

well technically we are getting more DC and Ghostbusters pack just threw Teen Titans Go, The Lego Batman Movie and Ghostbusters 2016.

I know it's a bit early, but I have been looking at the packs and I am seeing a recurring theme. So I'm calling it now:

Year three will have a Yellow Submarine Level Pack that will introduce new pieces that will be used in the Ideas set.

I know it's a bit early, but I have been looking at the packs and I am seeing a recurring theme. So I'm calling it now:

Year three will have a Yellow Submarine Level Pack that will introduce new pieces that will be used in the Ideas set.

? :look:

From Lego Dimension's Facebook:

Grab a chili dog and post up to see Twitch live stream Sonic The Hedgehog's 25th Anniversary party from 6-10pm PDT tonight. We’ll be there with a sneak peek!

Kinda large image of Sonic in Green Hill Zone in Spoiler Tag

13781807_1745535342398554_2305946256801648140_n.jpg?oh=1a088e6e28896500bcc215eb1275b299&oe=5830E630

Edited by Penkid11

? :look:

BTTF: Ideas set, Level Pack. Ghostbusters: Ideas set, Level Pack. Doctor Who: Ideas set, Level Pack.

https://ideas.lego.com/blogs/1-blog/post/65

Man I don't think they should've warped the fig to better fit Sonic's proportions, it looks odd

Yeah, it kinda does. I think somthing like the friends mold would of worked, but it looks like they're sticking to the traditional minifigure design.

Edited by LegoPercyJ

BTTF: Ideas set, Level Pack. Ghostbusters: Ideas set, Level Pack. Doctor Who: Ideas set, Level Pack.

https://ideas.lego.c.../1-blog/post/65

Yeah, it kinda does. I think somthing like the friends mold would of worked, but it looks like they're sticking to the traditional minifigure design.

oh ok now i get it. well actually i think the doctor who ideas set came out after the level pack!

hey guys i think i know what packs are in wave 7. ok so we got 6 level packs last year and 4 team packs. there are 4 waves of packs this year so

in wave 7

Teen Titans Go Level pack

Sonic the Hedgehog Level pack

Fantastic Beasts Story pack

Marceline Fun pack

ET Fun pack

Gremlins team pack.

i think we will get Tina from Fantastic Beasts in wave 8 much like they did with The Doctor and Cyberman from Doctor Who!

I guess this means we're getting a level pack with Green Hill Zone. That has to be my favourite Sonic level!

that is mine too. :classic: i hope the adventure world is the green hill zone.

oh ok now i get it. well actually i think the doctor who ideas set came out after the level pack!

hey guys i think i know what packs are in wave 7. ok so we got 6 level packs last year and 4 team packs. there are 4 waves of packs this year so

in wave 7

Teen Titans Go Level pack

Sonic the Hedgehog Level pack

Fantastic Beasts Story pack

Marceline Fun pack

ET Fun pack

Gremlins team pack.

i think we will get Tina from Fantastic Beasts in wave 8 much like they did with The Doctor and Cyberman from Doctor Who!

Where did the idea of TTG pack being part of November wave even came from (expect single post from previous page)? I seriously doubt they would release any TTG sets this year since in one of more recent interviews one of developers said that they are still working on Raven and how she and other characters will work in game.

I also suspect that Tina will be part of wave seven. They are already showing her, and it would make sense for both FB packs to be released as close to movie as possible.

Edited by Krulis

Where did the idea of TTG pack being part of November wave even came from (expect single post from previous page)? I seriously doubt they would release any TTG sets this year since in one of more recent interviews one of developers said that they are still working on Raven and how she and other characters will work in game.

I also suspect that Tina will be part of wave seven. They are already showing her, and it would make sense for both FB packs to be released as close to movie as possible.

well the Teen Titan level pack will most likely include the leader of the team Robin. so they could release Raven and Beast Boy in another wave.

Sonic's other vehicle is his Speed Star ;)

Sonic's other vehicle is his Speed Star ;)