TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

well we kinda are getting more DC content/packs since we have Teen Titans Go and The Lego Batman movie packs. so really DC is getting more packs

BTW, here's an interesting article. Green Arrow and Supergirl will be playable to everyone through Hire-a-Hero, we MIGHT get a Lord Vortech minifigure in the future, and there are no plans to revisit Year 1 IPs at the moment.

http://www.eurogamer...ecrets-revealed

Well, that was a lot of straight-forward answers! Thanks for the link!

It's disappointing to see no new product for Year 1 IPs *coughWizardofOzfigscoughcough*, but pretty understandable. I'm taking this guy at his word that they are open to it though, and the mention of Doctor Who might be mildly heartening for some. Depends on whether a sliver of hope is better than none at all.

No matter! I'm eagerly looking forward to Year 2! I want so many more than I did in Year 1, even though I bought everything I need to get to 100%. This time around, I'll be buying many more because I WANT to rather than "need" to.

I'm still thinking we'll get a Team-Pack with Queenie and Jacob, They are a quartet so... If the gap is to be filled, that's my bet.

Could work right? 1 Story Pack, 1 Fun Pack, and 1 Team-Pack!

BTW, here's an interesting article. Green Arrow and Supergirl will be playable to everyone through Hire-a-Hero, we MIGHT get a Lord Vortech minifigure in the future, and there are no plans to revisit Year 1 IPs at the moment.

Well that's pathetic. If it weren't for Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts and Ghostbusters (2016) I would boycott over this.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

dUy95sH.png

I want Ron and Hermione! :cry_sad:

I'm still thinking we'll get a Team-Pack with Queenie and Jacob, They are a quartet so... If the gap is to be filled, that's my bet.

Could work right? 1 Story Pack, 1 Fun Pack, and 1 Team-Pack!

That could indeed work. Nice thinking!

Yeey! This means we get to visit that planet in the background of Vorton! :laugh:

Green Arrow has been released by Target Australia as an exclusive bonus offer with starter packs (i.e. buy a starter pack from Target and get a bonus Green Arrow) so that confirms that Green Arrow at least is not going to be limited/exclusive to cons or whatever.

You can buy Green Arrow also on Amazon. https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01GJVW4UW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's a lot cheaper than on Ebay.

Ok everyone here is the list of all playable DC characters so far.

Batman DC Comics

Superman

The Joker

Wonder Woman

Harley Quinn

Cyborg

Aquaman

Bane

Beast Boy

Raven

Green Arrow

Supergirl

Lego Movie Batman

and maybe Robin?!

since he is the leader of the Teen Titans we will most likely see him in the Teen Titan Level pack which was confirmed by Arthur Parsons at E3. now I for one want The Flash in the game but i say lets wait on him because incase you don't know they are tying in a lot of the movies coming out this year and early next year aka Ghostbusters 2016, Fantastic Beasts and The Lego Batman Movie with Story packs. but hold on a second for late next year we are getting a Lego Ninjago movie coming out in September and a Justice League movie coming out in November next year. its possible we will get packs for those movies coming out next year. now i know that's going too far off into the future but think about it those movies come out the months lego dimensions waves are released so i think its possible we will get packs for those movies. but my point is that The Flash is in the Justice League movie and they might be saving him for that movie. now i know this is going way off into year 3 but i am just stating something i thought of and needed to share with you guys but please don't get mad for going to far into the future of Lego Dimensions i just wanted share an idea that might happen. :classic:

There's a picture of the ET fun pack up, but I'm not allowed to post it I think, so someone else do it! :)

Edited by FrankyCentaur

Don't be afraid.

XrWe1dQ.jpg

Oh my god, ET's build is a chunky 80s telephone! :laugh: But wow does ET look good there. The minifigure on him is stunning. Absolutely stunning.

I thought ET was coming with Elliot's bike? maybe they are saving it for a fun pack with Elliot?

I think this is the only ET pack we're getting. Who said it was coming with a bike?

I think this is the only ET pack we're getting. Who said it was coming with a bike?

well the leaked list said ET1 and the same website who showed this pack with ET said last month he was going to come with Elliot's bike. so maybe we are getting another ET pack with Elliot?! its possible?! i guess

A telephone?

Seriously, they could have gone for a buildable version of Elliot's bike. But no: they opted for a telephone.

How exciting...

Honestly, we already have a bunch of vehicles in the game that do generic vehicle things, the phone could be really cool. Imagine it called an alien mothership to take you somewhere or something?

A telephone?

Seriously, they could have gone for a buildable version of Elliot's bike. But no: they opted for a telephone.

How exciting...

well maybe the telephone has a new abilities. i mean we can't always get vehicles because they don't do much except you can use them to get around the map and worlds faster.

Love it. :wub: Great minifig and nice build. It may be my favourite year 2 pack so far.

Oh I get it! The build is a reference to the fact that he wants to get back to his home planet. They took the phrase: "ET phone home." literally and made it a phone. ....Although it's not really saying much seeing as we don't know anything about what ET can offer to the game as a whole anyway.

Edited by Starscream759

ET!!! Love it! Wished that the phone was more like the phone home machine in the woods, but this is also funny. Someone in the cmf 16 thread already mentioned you could use the imp's torso for a custom Elliot. This 80ies dimensions movement is golden.

Ok he is kind of creepy

But the phone looks nice. I like how they used the whip

A telephone?

How exciting...

Don't see how a bike is more exciting. Yes, sure it could fly but thats not a very unique gimmick.

I'm very curious what the Phone Home does!