TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Is that cookie a new piece? Looks so good. Might get an extra and give it to my Homer Minifig with his doughnut and remote.

Far from a new piece, shows up in a good number of sets anymore. The detective office had a number of them and they show up fairy frequently in friends sets such as the smaller ones like the 41112 party cakes set as well as a couple of polybags and this months Lego exclusive fountain set.

Far from a new piece, shows up in a good number of sets anymore. The detective office had a number of them and they show up fairy frequently in friends sets such as the smaller ones like the 41112 party cakes set as well as a couple of polybags and this months Lego exclusive fountain set.

Oh ok. I've never seen it before surprisingly. I will have to buy this particular part somehow. Looks so good.

I know this has probably already been said, but I don't know why people think there will be a Disney Marvel and Star Wars announcement soon. Disney may have stopped production of the franchise, but that doesn't mean they are instantly going to give away rights, the game can still sell while it is on shelves for the next while.

They did say they would begin to give those rights to other companies.

I really want Ethan Hunt to be able to sneak past security cameras by putting on different faces and disguises. How awesome would that be!

I really want Ethan Hunt to be able to sneak past security cameras by putting on different faces and disguises. How awesome would that be!

He does have the disguise ability.

So yeah that pretty much makes him the third character to have that ability. The other two being Scooby Doo and Shaggy of course.

How do we know his powers? Also during the stream Arthur says that they left Gizmo's car on the floor. But it isn't there....

Edited by Ashnflash

Hey, first post here :)

Thought you would be interested in this piece of information about Green Arrow!!!

Enjoy :)

So how do you get green arrow

So how do you get green arrow

They haven't said. All that is known was said by the official Twitter account for Dimensions is that if you follow their Twitter, you'll have an oppurtunity at one. We don't know if this will ever be released to the public for buying. My guess at this time is contests you'll have to enter probably through re-tweets and all that stuff.

Was watching a vid on YouTube this morning and they were talking (man from TT games) about the new story packs. It was from the LD booth at E3.

He said that new story packs contain 6 levels, and for example that would cover the entire Fantastic Beasts Movie.

Interesting as its way bigger than a current level pack (1 level) and will presumably be more expensive, but much less than a standard game. Pricing this is going to be tricky.

It also gives them a way of doing a more complete job of a franchise that they might not think they can stretch to a full game release. Its certainly an interesting addition to the TT Legos games offering and probably the way we were always heading. Before LD i would have said its nailed on that FB would get its now new lego full game.... I also thought down the line we would see a full Ghostbusters game incorporating all films to date, but i reckon thats less likely now?

Interesting as its way bigger than a current level pack (1 level) and will presumably be more expensive, but much less than a standard game. Pricing this is going to be tricky.

Yep, it's basically half a traditional Lego game in terms of content, with a build and figures to go with.

Pricing is already available, it's $49.99, and up on Amazon. :)

Edited by Mr Hobbles

Yep, it's basically half a traditional Lego game in terms of content, with a build and figures to go with.

Pricing is already available, it's $49.99, and up on Amazon. :)

So that's £35 in old money ;)

That's why its tricky...New SW Force Awakens game on Amazon is £39 in UK.

Now I know these new level packs will have a new build for the portal and mini figs, and digital content, but £35 is pretty much the price of a full game.

As I said its a different model to operate for these larger level packs.

So, just on what we know regarding the "Connectables"... they don't come with any minifigures(?), they're not new story/level additions and they're not physical builds on the toy pad (like the Ghostbusters Chinese Restaurant).

It's been hard to collect the hints from people that do know what they are and what's been confirmed and denied. Could someone fill me up on any relevant information regarding this?

I wouldn't be suprised if you get the Green Arrow/Supergirl 'polybags' with the purchase of a Story Pack or any other 'bigger' Dimensions release.

Same as the polybags you get with the Lego console games.

I recommend UK players pre-order from Amazon France. I did that this morning for the Story Pack and Harry Potter Team Pack and it came to < £54 inc delivery. I'll be surprised if any UK seller beats that price.

So yeah that pretty much makes him the third character to have that ability. The other two being Scooby Doo and Shaggy of course.

What does the disguise ability do, specifically? It wouldn't be that surprising if Chase McCain had that or a similar ability as well, considering wearing various disguises was a big part of Lego City Undercover.

Looking at the streams of the Ghostbusters Story Pack, it looks like when you place down the minifig, three appear on screen that you can change between?

This is a first? Normally all playable characters have an associated physical minifig?