TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Noooo I was just saying that I'm looking forward to getting the A-Team Fun Pack is all I said. But otherwise the demonstration was pretty good no doubt about it. Though the Ghostbusters Reboot Story Pack doesn't really interest me I am intrigued on what that particular keystone ability that they showed off actually will do in other levels.

Ahhhhh I see, I am in the same boat with the Ghostbusters pack, however I do like how they've still stuck to the mash-up nature of Dimensions by putting the other franchises into the movie, it's awesome, and I don't even watch Adventure Time but the gameplay I saw of Jake has convinced me to pick up at least the team pack.

Kay so is his name Stripe or Spike... I swear it's Stripe and in the gameplay it said Stripe too.....

I don't know, now seems like a good time, and all the Infinity stuff is already getting clearance pricing (and quite the deal, I might add. You can get some of the first wave figures for as little as $3 at Wal-Mart here), so maybe perhaps just maybe if we're lucky and the various gods are smiling down upon us on this day...!

Disney Infinity hasn't technically ended yet. Finding Dory figures are coming out in few days and game servers are going to be supported till the end of the year.

I don't know why people jumped to conclusion Disney stuff would come to Dimensions.

Besides the cancelation was sudden (as evidenced by some unrealesed figures designs leaks), so TTwouldn't have time to create new characters, new worlds, etc. Game design takes some time.

Also Lego Star Wars is just getting its own game so it wouldn't make sense to put it in Dimensions as of now.

Edited by Krulis

Kay so is his name Stripe or Spike... I swear it's Stripe and in the gameplay it said Stripe too.....

Gremlins fan here, it's Stripe

I'm trying to figure it out too. "Spike" just seems more fitting. :)

Also, it seems that he has the CMF 15 Fawn's legs. (Y'know, those brown goat looking ones on the hairy chested flute player)

Pretty cool piece to have in dark green. (With printing!)

I may be wrong tho.

EDIT: well, its good to know that its Stripe. Thanks TheLEGOChap

Edited by Legocity2713

Disney Infinity hasn't technically ended yet. Finding Dory figures are coming out in few days and game servers are going to be supported till the end of the year.

I don't know why people jumped to conclusion Disney stuff would come to Dimensions.

Besides the cancelation was sudden (as evidenced by some unrealesed figures designs leaks), so TTwouldn't have time to create new characters, new worlds, etc. Game design takes some time.

Also Lego Star Wars is just getting its own game so it wouldn't make sense to put it in Dimensions as of now.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Finding Dory! Good to know! Guess we're still waiting then!

It wouldn't be too hard to believe that they could add those to the end of Year 2's slate, and mostly recycle TFA's models and such for Star Wars, but it would be a tad counter-intuitive to release Lego Star Wars and add them to Dimensions at the same time.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Finding Dory! Good to know! Guess we're still waiting then!

It wouldn't be too hard to believe that they could add those to the end of Year 2's slate, and mostly recycle TFA's models and such for Star Wars, but it would be a tad counter-intuitive to release Lego Star Wars and add them to Dimensions at the same time.

I guess it's too early to assume that Marvel will be in the game also. I mean what? Lego Marvel Avengers was released early this year and we pretty much have to wait until Disney Infinity's service is terminated right?

Hey, first post here :)

Thought you would be interested in this piece of information about Green Arrow!!!

Enjoy :)

Thought you would be interested in this piece of information about Green Arrow!!!

Compounded with what amazingbricks said, I will cancel my plans to purchase one now and wait to see...

Cool! And hi, and welcome aboard!

Any chance of confirmation of same for Supergirl?

I guess it's too early to assume that Marvel will be in the game also. I mean what? Lego Marvel Avengers was released early this year and we pretty much have to wait until Disney Infinity's service is terminated right?

Oh yeah, this was all wishful thinking in the highest degree, but hey, a nerd can dream, right? :laugh:

So if Ollie's not an exclusive, and there will be "other opportunities" to get him, maybe he'll be available in limited edition elsewhere, perhaps SDCC? Maybe some kind of Lego store or pre-order deal? There's gotta be some kind of catch to getting him, because he can't come in a proper pack if he's available without a build as a limited edition.

Any chance of confirmation of same for Supergirl?

We don't even know how anyone's getting her. Maybe another Con release, maybe a whole pack, maybe whatever these Connectables are?

We've already seen those pictures just a couple of pages back ;) thanks though!

oh... lol... and here I thought I just made the biggest discovery of our times :laugh:

Sorry about that guys, I usually don't follow this topic... :blush:

Twitter giveaways? No thanks. They're impossible to win..

We don't even know how anyone's getting her. Maybe another Con release, maybe a whole pack, maybe whatever these Connectables are?

Some guy on Reddit commented she's coming with a new PS4 Starter Pack. Starting to think he was BS-ing us because Story Packs are (I believe) the new themed starter packs. It wouldn't make much sense for her to be in a polybag if she was coming in one so I guess that's a nope!

I got a real good screenshot of the Gremlin fig, how can I upload the picture to here?

Never mind, made an imgur link http://m.imgur.com/j2mRiLv

Thnks for the pic. Gizmo does look better this way and he has 3d glasses printed on his stand lol.

Twitter giveaways? No thanks. They're impossible to win..

Some guy on Reddit commented she's coming with a new PS4 Starter Pack. Starting to think he was BS-ing us because Story Packs are (I believe) the new themed starter packs. It wouldn't make much sense for her to be in a polybag if she was coming in one so I guess that's a nope!

Guy? She? Which is it? Lol

Guy? She? Which is it?

Seriously? "Guy," is referring to the Reddit user, while, "she" has been substituted for Supergirl.

I don't think the Story Packs come with new Toy Pads, do they?

I hope it's not a system-exclusive thing. I thought Lego Dimensions would avoid that crap, which is why I finally bought a Lego game for my Wii U. Even so, a new starter pack would be such a gyp for those of us who've already got the game, and it's not like they can shuffle around the included characters because of the story, so they'd have to make her just an in-box bonus.

I got a real good screenshot of the Gremlin fig, how can I upload the picture to here?

Never mind, made an imgur link http://m.imgur.com/j2mRiLv

Is that cookie a new piece? Looks so good. Might get an extra and give it to my Homer Minifig with his doughnut and remote.

Is that cookie a new piece? Looks so good. Might get an extra and give it to my Homer Minifig with his doughnut and remote.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that's been in some Friends sets and the like.