TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Few interesting things from the E3 twitch stream:

-Gizmo's gadget is indeed the Barbie car

-Arthur Parsons hinted about 'everyone knows not to feed Mogwai after midnight'

-Arthur also mentioned Harry Potter having a reaction to Gandalf, so possibly Daniel Radcliffe recorded new lines for Harry?

-Jake's movement and attack animations are CRAZY

Did you just see the Twitch stream?

Showed Ghostbusters level with the Rip keystone, which featured cameos of other franchises like Scooby Doo and Back to the future in the background.

At the end they mentioned to visit them for more info on the Arrow figure.

Hopefully someone there will let us know soon.

That would be great, although it already combined most of the themes at the time so I have no clue how it would be implemented...

A LEGO Rocket Racer level pack with his car from LEGO Racers 2 and a power-up brick (basically a LEGO brick minibuild with LEGO bricks) maybe?

I must have missed the barbie car bit.

Also just thinking about the fact there are 4 secret franchises to announce, well that has to be Disney, Marvel, Pixar and Star Wars right?

They probably can't legally say anything just yet and are probably still working on those characters.

Few interesting things from the E3 twitch stream:

-Gizmo's gadget is indeed the Barbie car

-Arthur Parsons hinted about 'everyone knows not to feed Mogwai after midnight'

-Arthur also mentioned Harry Potter having a reaction to Gandalf, so possibly Daniel Radcliffe recorded new lines for Harry?

-Jake's movement and attack animations are CRAZY

LINK PLEASE!!!!

LINK PLEASE!!!!

Sorry you will probably have to wait for someone to upload it on YouTube or something, since it was live on twitch

I wonder what Stripe's accessory will be if Gizmo gets his Barbie car.

Maybe some type of food that acts as a power-up similar to the Scooby Snack?

Sorry you missed it peeps, but I only just made the start of the stream after seeing someone post about it on the Lego Dimensions Reddit, so make sure you keep an eye on there for news as well.

Also just thinking about the fact there are 4 secret franchises to announce, well that has to be Disney, Marvel, Pixar and Star Wars right?

They probably can't legally say anything just yet and are probably still working on those characters.

I think what's more likely is Disney/Pixar being on franchise and Indiana Jones being another, although all of this seems pretty unlikely. What a way to make headlines that would be, though! And would that make this the first time Marvel and DC characters appeared in a game together?

Star Wars and Marvel will probably be year 3. I just hope one of the secret franchises is Lego Island.

Edited by Inspecter

thank y0u....

Who is Chase?????

LEGO City Undercover was a City Video Game released exclusively for the Nintendo Wii U on March 18, 2013 in the US. Chase McCain is a well known police officer. He was the main character of that video game and is the only named character in the city theme. Of course there's other named characters in the game such as rex fury.

Also forgot to add, that you can swap between Ghostbuster characters, just like with the original set.

https://twitter.com/...792347184812032

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Is he exclusive, though? This could just as easily be an early release. That does seem to imply that we'll be getting figures without builds, though..

Sorry you will probably have to wait for someone to upload it on YouTube or something, since it was live on twitch

It is on Twitch.com on Twitch's official channel but it won't load for me. I had to load the video on my Xbox and skip to around 2 hours and 40 mins or something like that.

Link: https://www.twitch.t...itch/v/72392973

Edit: One of the hosts on this above stream said if your at E3 you can find out about the top secret Green Arrow Minifigure.

Edited by Tech Artist

It is on Twitch.com on Twitch's official channel but it won't load for me. I had to load the video on my Xbox and skip to around 2 hours and 40 mins or something like that.

Link: https://www.twitch.t...itch/v/72392973

Edit: One of the hosts on this above stream said if your at E3 you can find out about the top secret Green Arrow Minifigure.

https://twitter.com/...792347184812032 He is being given away at E3 confirmed.

So FB will have Story pack. Also looks like the Story Packs unlocks the new Portal features

Edited by Ashnflash

https://twitter.com/...792347184812032 He is being given away at E3 confirmed.

*waits for insane secondary market prices* Also I hope to see pictures from E3 of the fig.

Edit:

Ck7wmWRXAAANOEO.jpg

https://twitter.com/...795567592574976

Edit 2: If someone could resize the above image to something acceptable that would be great. This post editor never lets me do it.

Edited by Tech Artist

What if this figure is only exclusive because of the pieces? Like, what if we'll get him with a different head with different expressions? Granted, I'd feel pretty cheated if I got the Limited Edition version that's literally just a pre-exiting figure and not the fresh, new one that everyone else has, but boy wouldn't that be nice for us! :grin:

Wave 6 is out in September, 7 in November, 8 in January and 9 in March.

That is one new wave every 2 months.

Going to get expensive.

There needs to be some secret packs that they haven't announced to release after wave 9, otherwise it will be an extremely long wait until year 3.