TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

So eh, LEGO Dimensions 2 is a different game with a whole lot of dimensions in it, which has portal through which you can enter LEGO Dimensions 1 and its worlds, plus something about connectables.

I have no idea what's going on, sorry! :grin: I guess I'll find out in the coming weeks.

But I wonder: are we going to get Lord Vortex, finally? (and Sauron, and Vader and Garmadon.... and... and...)

So eh, LEGO Dimensions 2 is a different game with a whole lot of dimensions in it, which has portal through which you can enter LEGO Dimensions 1 and its worlds, plus something about connectables.

I have no idea what's going on, sorry! :grin: I guess I'll find out in the coming weeks.

But I wonder: are we going to get Lord Vortex, finally? (and Sauron, and Vader and Garmadon.... and... and...)

As of now, it doesn't seem like it...

Good to get confirmation. Hyped for Harry Potter. Not a fan of TTG but will get for Raven (assuming this is where she will be available), other licenses don't interest me though (good for the wallet however ;))

Not exactly what I was expecting but I do like Harry Potter so I'll be getting these as funds allow. I wonder if any others will be announced?

Awesome! Keep the news coming! I wonder if Harry potter will have a new hair piece :)

Hopefully not!!!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING! OH MY GIDDY AUNT! :laugh:

The good thing is more things are going to be revealed! :wink:

Edited by Local Knowledge

Themed starter packs sounds nice! :sweet:

I assume that means there'll be some other way to get Supergirl, et al., since having to buy multiple Starter Packs in order to get all characters surely wouldn't be sweet.

I'm betting that like Infinity, starter pack minifigures will appear in other packs later.

Hey you guys, there's a teaser for something coming on the 9th.

Hmm...

Ashildr said to the 12th Doctor in The Woman Who Lived 'What took you so long, old man?'. Here, Batman's asking an unseen presence 'What took you so long?'. Could it be a Doctor Who Ashildr fun pack?

And this confirms Lord Voldemort/Harry Potter officially

https://amp.twimg.co...b7-9b3b2fa568fb

I'm surprised they made it quite so obvious. I doubt many wouldn't have got those references.

Hmm...

Ashildr said to the 12th Doctor in The Woman Who Lived 'What took you so long, old man?'. Here, Batman's asking an unseen presence 'What took you so long?'. Could it be a Doctor Who Ashildr fun pack?

I'm surprised they made it quite so obvious. I doubt many wouldn't have got those references.

Regardless I'm looking forward to the Harry Potter content plus the other stuff announced,

I'm pumped for HP characters! It's better to release their news on Thursday so that won't have to compete with the flood of E3 news.

So guys, most wanted HP characters then?

Pretty obvious but I hope we do get a new version of Ron along with Harry/Hermoine. I was a kid when the original HP stuff was coming out, so I have a ton of the "yellow-faced" figures, and only a small amount of the "white-faced" ones. Just because of that, I'd love getting those...

Hagrid and Dumbledore are my favorite characters, so I'd love those.

Were there any major characters that were never released in old sets?

I'm interested to see if they redo Harry and co. with new prints, maybe new hairpieces too for Ron and Harry. Getting tired of the old ones. :tongue:

Going to repost this list and fill out some things for those who missed it!

71242 GB 1

71243 HP 1

71244 S1

71245 AT 1

71246 AT 2

71247 HP 2

71248 MI

71249 AT 3

71250 GB 2

71251 Mr T

71252 KR

71253 FB 1

71254 TTG 1

71255 TTG 2

71256 Gremlins 1

71257 FB 2

71258 ET 1

71259 Connectable 1

71260 Connectable 2

71261 Connectable 3

71262 Connectable 4

71263 Connectable 5

+ more

Teaser Video #2 - is that Adventure Time art? :laugh:

rF931BW.pngN6aD58Y.png

ANSWER: Yes!

PPSvzSc.png

Edited by CM4Sci

Along with that, I can see Gizmo from Gremlins, confirming that franchise. This has been an exciting day!

Edited by latenightguy