TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

14 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

If they don't do Year 3 then they are now stating the game didn't end on a charm.

Well, of course it didn't - it ended on disappointing sales and cancelled packs :V

20 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

None of which have been officially confirmed. 

It's quite remarkable that "official confirmation" suddenly appears to be a matter of concern to you... 

2 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

It's quite remarkable that "official confirmation" suddenly appears to be a matter of concern to you... 

LEGO Dimensions' death isn't true until there is official confirmation (and when a funeral date and time is arranged, of course :tongue:).

Oh my goodness I diedddd when Gandalf came up when Arthur was trying to put Cyborg in :grin: 

TTG Robin looks incredible!  Should have small legs though. 

OH saw Cyborg in the open world! Looks really awesome!

HEYYY and a trailer! Really great! 

No Year 3 or cancellation news though. 

Edited by Ashnflash

Yeah, they are holding off with the cancellation announcement. I'm looking forward to the episode with Teen Titans.

22 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Oh my goodness I diedddd when Gandalf came up when Arthur was trying to put Cyborg in :grin: 

TTG Robin looks incredible!  Should have small legs though. 

OH saw Cyborg in the open world! Looks really awesome!

HEYYY and a trailer! Really great! 

No Year 3 or cancellation news though. 

Is the trailer gonna be up online soon? At some point in the near future?

This idiot interviewing people doesn't know what he's talking about at all. He's saying that Goonies is still coming out. Also he didn't know that you build the characters and vehicles. Does this man not know how LEGO works....

Just now, jhuyser said:

Yeah, they are holding off with the cancellation announcement. I'm looking forward to the episode with Teen Titans.

Or getting ready to announce Year Three.

Just now, Starscream759 said:

Is the trailer gonna be up online soon? At some point in the near future?

Probably in the next hour for sure. 

Just now, Ashnflash said:

Probably in the next hour for sure. 

Okay cool cool. By the way I might tune in for the Powerpuff Girls stream if it's the next one they are doing tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see what happens for that one.

Just now, Starscream759 said:

Okay cool cool. By the way I might tune in for the Powerpuff Girls stream if it's the next one they are doing tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see what happens for that one.

Hopefully they announce Year Three.

I tell a lie I've caved in and decided to watch what they've got for Teen Titans Go but I'm still not interested in getting them but I'll see what they can do in gameplay so whatever.

12 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Hopefully they announce Year Three.

We get it. You want Year Three :thumbup: We all do, take a chill pill bud. 

11 minutes ago, Starscream759 said:

I tell a lie I've caved in and decided to watch what they've got for Teen Titans Go but I'm still not interested in getting them but I'll see what they can do in gameplay so whatever.

They also show the PPG and Beetlejuice in the demo 

They'll probably hold off on announcing the cancellation of the game (if that is the case) until after Wave 9 is released. There would be less excitement if everyone knew the game was ending.

I definitely enjoyed watching the show. It's nice to hear that Gail Simone wrote the dialogue for TTG, so maybe it'll be better than the show's. And from the way they worded it, it sounds like Beetlejuice will be the villain of the episode (which is an interesting idea). Now for predictions. If there's a Year 3, then I expect a tease on the last day. If it's cancelled and get asked about it, then I can imagine them either lying about it or using a less scary word like "put on hold" or something.

Let's take a second and look back at last year. We knew stuff for Year 2 was coming. Also they had all the marketing and everything everywhere and on display. This time it's just Wave 9 stuff. I don't know to me it's pretty clear what's happening. 

Just now, The EthStu said:

I definitely enjoyed watching the show. It's nice to hear that Gail Simone wrote the dialogue for TTG, so maybe it'll be better than the show's. And from the way they worded it, it sounds like Beetlejuice will be the villain of the episode (which is an interesting idea). Now for predictions. If there's a Year 3, then I expect a tease on the last day. If it's cancelled and get asked about it, then I can imagine them either lying about it or using a less scary word like "put on hold" or something.

There's definitely an interest in a year three. I saw people on live chats asking for Shrek to be added to the game.

Just now, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

There's definitely an interest in a year three. I saw people on live chats asking for Shrek to be added to the game.

There's people still in the chat talking about Shrek. Asking to put him in Shadow of Mordor and Injustice 2 so that means absolutely nothing. 

Just now, The EthStu said:

More than likely cancelled.

They're gonna upset a lot of people if you can't play as the main villain in the game. Considering he was on the year 2 teaser poster and everyone else on there is a figure.

27489144451_05b99b9a73_o_d.jpg
Maybe there saving him for year 3?

I'm pretty disappointed that we're not getting Robin and Cyborg in their TTG versions in a physical form, but I understand why we're not. The game had a good run but the way things look makes it seem that the rumors are most likely true. C'est la vie, I guess. :cry_sad:

Edited by GentlemanJoker