TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

I doubt we'll see Lego Dimensions as-is for Switch.

What I would love to see is a remaster of Dimensions- may it's the full-only sequel- that ditches the portal and opts for DLC to allow for these smaller IPS that may not have enough content and/or fan base to justify a full game, but allowing for a few new levels. Think the level and story packs of Dimensions today, but without the hardware.

I can dream. :-)

Jeez, some of the attitudes I've seen are absolutely disgusting. If the main DC line was cancelled I'd be upset for sure. But not angry nor in extreme denial. I don't know but the things coming out of these peoples mouths are disgraceful :wacko:

14 hours ago, juno2023 said:

I doubt we'll see Lego Dimensions as-is for Switch.

What I would love to see is a remaster of Dimensions- may it's the full-only sequel- that ditches the portal and opts for DLC to allow for these smaller IPS that may not have enough content and/or fan base to justify a full game, but allowing for a few new levels. Think the level and story packs of Dimensions today, but without the hardware.

I can dream. :-)

A sequel without the toys-to-life element would be great, featuring all licenses from Years 1 and 2 alongside new ones.

12 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Jeez, some of the attitudes I've seen are absolutely disgusting. If the main DC line was cancelled I'd be upset for sure. But not angry nor in extreme denial. I don't know but the things coming out of these peoples mouths are disgraceful :wacko:

Yeah, it's pretty ugly out there sometimes.

1 hour ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Does anything interesting happen if the NFC reader pad has Jay, Cole, Kai, Zane, Lloyd, Wu, Nya on at the same time?

No. Just the regular interactions.

2 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Go back through the thread. It was mentioned ages ago.

Could you give a specific page please? I've read through this thread since its beginning and I never heard that.

On 31-3-2017 at 0:00 AM, jhuyser said:

The Powerpuff girls are getting a team pack and fun pack

http://www.brickstolife.com/confirmed-powerpuff-girls-getting-team-fun-pack/

It's nice that Buttercup comes in the funpack, because I like her the best. You know what would be fun? If we didn't get Blossom and Bubbles...

Spoiler

evilest.gif

:tongue:

13 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Pretty cool article about the development behind Dimensions: http://www.brickstolife.com/the-evolution-of-dimensions-toy-tags/

Thanks for sharing, some interesting minibuilds there.

4 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

But what about the Ghostbusters Team Pack?

I believe it was also mentioned that no licences of year 1 and 2 would be revisited. Somewhere. Ages ago. :hmpf_bad:

Any Ghostbusters planned packs have been scratched, we've known this for quite sometime now. Not sure why its being brought up.....

1 hour ago, Starscream759 said:

Is it worth getting the Powerpuff Girls packs I wonder at this point? 

What do you mean? Like if the game gets cancelled, the packs should still work. And the figures, at least the one we've seen looks good!

Just now, Ashnflash said:

What do you mean? Like if the game gets cancelled, the packs should still work. And the figures, at least the one we've seen looks good!

No no no no I mean like "will they be useful in game?" is what I mean.

Just now, Starscream759 said:

No no no no I mean like "will they be useful in game?" is what I mean.

I believe so. The Power Puff Girls will have Lantern powers, so unless you already bought Supergirl then I think it'd be worth it. 

Just now, Ashnflash said:

I believe so. The Power Puff Girls will have Lantern powers, so unless you already bought Supergirl then I think it'd be worth it. 

I haven't got Supergirl and I don't think will. They sell the polybag of Supergirl on Amazon but it's quite expensive for me. I'll probably wait until The Powerpuff Girls packs come out and I'll probably go for Buttercup.