TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

49 minutes ago, legorob44 said:

guys really who said it is ending?

Just2Good is the one who shared the news, but assuming it is true it'd be irresponsible of him to share his source (since chances are it'd be from an inside source from Lego or WB Games who is not permitted to divulge that information at this point).

27 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Just2Good is the one who shared the news, but assuming it is true it'd be irresponsible of him to share his source (since chances are it'd be from an inside source from Lego or WB Games who is not permitted to divulge that information at this point).

Blast!

J2G never misses.

Sad news 

21 hours ago, just2good said:

What I heard Year 3 was going to be bigger than year 2 - there was going to be a new peripheral (a collaboration between TT Games, LEGO, and PhotonX) that would've wiped out all other toys to life competition, allowing any character and vehicle you want in the game. No idea how that would have worked. Well, it won't happen now unfortunately.

I think that with this they would either get you to buy minifig sets to build your own character or have gone the minifigures online way, giving you the code to unlock them In the game. However, have you heard the James Bond rumours that say it is coming in year 3.:wacko:Im so confused? 

6 minutes ago, Finbricks said:

However, have you heard the James Bond rumours that say it is coming in year 3.:wacko:Im so confused? 

That rumour came from The Brick Show, and it's already been deconfirmed by multiple people (including just2good). Also the Brick Show is basically the tacky tabloid paper of lego news and it's honestly not worth giving their """rumours""" much attention.

guys i'm not trusting anyone untill tt games says so.. to me it seems alot of people on  just2goods twitter want to see ld go away.. it seems like they are the anti ld troop

Back to Year 2 for a moment, if possible ...

When is Hermione and the PPG sets supposed to come out now? I am sure it has already been mentioned, but digging through 283 pages isn't easy ...

Thanks! (And thanks for the answer to my previous question, too!)

Just now, daryen said:

When is Hermione and the PPG sets supposed to come out now? I am sure it has already been mentioned, but digging through 283 pages isn't easy ...

Well we do know that Hermonie is gonna be one of the packs released alongside Sloth and Chase McCain in the next wave for May. Not sure about the Powerpuff Girls but if I'm to hasten a guess the latter packs are gonna be released alongside the Beetlejuice and Teen Titans Go packs. 

3 hours ago, Starscream759 said:

Well we do know that Hermonie is gonna be one of the packs released alongside Sloth and Chase McCain in the next wave for May. Not sure about the Powerpuff Girls but if I'm to hasten a guess the latter packs are gonna be released alongside the Beetlejuice and Teen Titans Go packs. 

Thank you!

22 hours ago, jonwil said:

I will wait for official confirmation from TT in regards to the future of Dimensions.

I'm not necessarily waiting on that...I'm waiting on confirmation from some other source  It's not that I don't believe J2G.  And it's not that I'm in denial.  It's just that there are usually multiple sources of info for Dimensions, and none of those other sources have said a word yet.

thats what i'm saying.. there is no communication.. none between fans none between tt games and fans.. i'm thinking if they really read these boards or not

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

I'm not necessarily waiting on that...I'm waiting on confirmation from some other source  It's not that I don't believe J2G.  And it's not that I'm in denial.  It's just that there are usually multiple sources of info for Dimensions, and none of those other sources have said a word yet.

Well if it helps, CM4Sci has also backed up his claims about Year 3. 

On 2/27/2017 at 2:04 AM, AyliffeMakit said:

That rumour came from The Brick Show, and it's already been deconfirmed by multiple people (including just2good). Also the Brick Show is basically the tacky tabloid paper of lego news and it's honestly not worth giving their """rumours""" much attention.

Since this a forum where everyone has a free take on his/her opinion, mind if I ask, what justification can you provide so people may find your two cents credible? 

59 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It's on Reddit I think 

Yep on the Dimensions subreddit that is just filled with absolute childish anger :grin:

can i ask everyone a question?.. why does everyone on reddit and some on here and on facebook seem to hate the game and want it to end?

On 26/02/2017 at 6:04 PM, AyliffeMakit said:

OK thanks

On 27/02/2017 at 1:34 AM, daryen said:

Hermione comes out with Goonies level pack and Chase McCain fun pack. PPG releases with Beetlejuice level pack and Teen Titans Go team pack. Then, the Lord Vortech pack is released. Whether it is a fun pack or a polybag we don't know.

Edited by Finbricks

4 hours ago, legorob44 said:

can i ask everyone a question?.. why does everyone on reddit and some on here and on facebook seem to hate the game and want it to end?

It's not that everyone hates the game. The majority of people love it and don't want it to end, but most of them believe Just2Good.

I  have a youtube channel Nintendo and I'm a youtube but  I would never I mean never want my sub family to take my word as the word of god.. a lot of children watch my channel and also i bet just2good has a lot of children watching and a childs mind is very prone to think their fav YouTubers voice is the voice of god..rumors no matter good or bad are toxic..theres people I know who have autism cancer (like my myself) or other handicaps that the only think they can do is live play and watch this game.the reason why I'm going gun ho about this is because a mom with a child with autism contacted me on youtube and told me her son plays the game and lives and plays the game from morning to bed tome.. and she told me she watched a vid about dimensions ending and her son over heard the video and had a panic attack. and I told her I will look in on it.. so Saturday and Sunday. I messaged,Disney dan ,and Arthur himself on twitter.. so Monday morning I log onto facebook and what do I see?.. messages of attack from people saying I'm harassing  disneydan and author for just messaging them.. and also messages saying I shouldn't go against just2good.. so what I'm saying is some rumors are ok but when they hurt a special needs child or any child for that matter.. I  get so mad that I go on the war path

2 hours ago, legorob44 said:

I  have a youtube channel Nintendo and I'm a youtube but  I would never I mean never want my sub family to take my word as the word of god.. a lot of children watch my channel and also i bet just2good has a lot of children watching and a childs mind is very prone to think their fav YouTubers voice is the voice of god..rumors no matter good or bad are toxic..theres people I know who have autism cancer (like my myself) or other handicaps that the only think they can do is live play and watch this game.the reason why I'm going gun ho about this is because a mom with a child with autism contacted me on youtube and told me her son plays the game and lives and plays the game from morning to bed tome.. and she told me she watched a vid about dimensions ending and her son over heard the video and had a panic attack. and I told her I will look in on it.. so Saturday and Sunday. I messaged,Disney dan ,and Arthur himself on twitter.. so Monday morning I log onto facebook and what do I see?.. messages of attack from people saying I'm harassing  disneydan and author for just messaging them.. and also messages saying I shouldn't go against just2good.. so what I'm saying is some rumors are ok but when they hurt a special needs child or any child for that matter.. I  get so mad that I go on the war path

I really think you've just completely taken things out of hand. First off just2good isn't trying to "harm" anyone. He also has not made a video saying that it is cancelled. I find your comment about rumors good or bad being toxic interesting because no one ever gets upset about rumors that they are excited about. Just curious if you've gone down "on the war path" against the Brickshow for saying that 007 is coming - the answer is no. Not sure what Disney Dan knows about any of this, but I also have tweeted at Arthur multiple times but he hasn't commented.

As for the kids 'living' for Dimensions I totally get that, but a rumour is not the voice of god.... Also these conversations have been happening on forums and social media, no LEGO Dimensions Youtube news channel has posted a video about the cancellation rumour. Videogame cancellations happen all the time, so whether the kid overhears something now or in a week or a month they'll still be devastated. 

I'll conclude by saying this, look at the people saying that its coming to an end, step back and look at this without any bias, not letting your want for the game not to end overshadow the fact that these people have a great track record. :thumbup:

Could you try to format things in a better way? At the moment things look really hard to read. 

Also, this is a little off topic. There are always rumours about games. Positive and negative both. However, it is not the fault of anyone if someone hears something they do not like. I get it, highly strung kids can be easy to upset, but the game will still exist even if new content is not generated ~(Take it from a Disney Infinity fan)~ 

The other issues you seem to be facing are better tackled on those platforms, not here on EB.