TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Probably that the Joker NFC figure will appear as the LEGO Batman Movie Joker in the LEGO Batman Movie Adventure World and Poison Ivy is a playable character who comes with one of the LEGO Batman Movie NFC figures like the Ghostbusters 2016 characters and Abby Yates.

54 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Probably that the Joker NFC figure will appear as the LEGO Batman Movie Joker in the LEGO Batman Movie Adventure World and Poison Ivy is a playable character who comes with one of the LEGO Batman Movie NFC figures like the Ghostbusters 2016 characters and Abby Yates.

It doesn't suggest in any way that Poison Ivy might be playable. Probably just a boss fight in some point of the story, as suggested by the fact that the only images of her are in cut scene shots and her riding a plant which appears like a boss. Also why would she be playable, she's not that important or interesting to fans as the main characters.

Edited by GentlemanJoker

12 hours ago, GentlemanJoker said:

It doesn't suggest in any way that Poison Ivy might be playable. Probably just a boss fight in some point of the story, as suggested by the fact that the only images of her are in cut scene shots and her riding a plant which appears like a boss. Also why would she be playable, she's not that important or interesting to fans as the main characters.

Better value for money if she is playable.

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

2 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Better value for money if she is playable.

That's true, but it doesn't change the fact that there is no indication at all of the slightest chance of her being playable. No need to spread false hopes.

3 hours ago, GentlemanJoker said:

That's true, but it doesn't change the fact that there is no indication at all of the slightest chance of her being playable. No need to spread false hopes.

To be honest I doubt anybody would be hoping to play as Poison Ivy anyway. It was only speculation.

Will anybody be getting the lootcrate with the dimensions thing in it? I'm not sure if I want to get it just because I don't know what it will be, I don't want to buy it and then the thing will be something that came out already. 

6 hours ago, HarrisonWells said:

Will anybody be getting the lootcrate with the dimensions thing in it? I'm not sure if I want to get it just because I don't know what it will be, I don't want to buy it and then the thing will be something that came out already. 

Usually spoilers get leaked within a couple days of the deadline, so you could wait and see what it is and then decide whether or not to buy the box.

7 hours ago, HarrisonWells said:

I would think it's just Green Arrow - but it'd be dope if it's someone new.

Edited by just2good

Wait are you guys actually thinking there is going to be someone exclusive in it? Not just a T-shirt or something.. 

11 hours ago, just2good said:

I would think it's just Green Arrow - but it'd be dope if it's someone new.

But from what I've heard lootcrate usually only has exclusive stuff. 

55 minutes ago, HarrisonWells said:

But from what I've heard lootcrate usually only has exclusive stuff. 

As far as I know, every item is exclusively produced for Lootcrate, but sometimes the exclusivity after release is questionable: article.

11 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Wait are you guys actually thinking there is going to be someone exclusive in it? Not just a T-shirt or something.. 

Yeah, most likely nothing containing actual bricks.

So I was replaying the Back to the Future level today, and decided to use Tina to do I forget what, but when I pressed the button to change to Marty to break some glass, I noticed she can turn into Queenie! I tried the same thing with Newt and found he can turn into Jacob! Sorry if this was common knowledge, but it was pretty exciting for me!

4 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

How? Is it the same way as The Ghostbusters can?

Yep, you unlock it after beating story pack.

3 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Not me, so many year one packs I can afford now. The Portal level pack is $15 at half price books right now, so finally I can get it. We all knew this day would come. Toys to life is a dying trend, the packs lose value after a while.

5 hours ago, strangely said:

Not me, so many year one packs I can afford now. The Portal level pack is $15 at half price books right now, so finally I can get it. We all knew this day would come. Toys to life is a dying trend, the packs lose value after a while.

Ya I get half off but $1.... I made fun of Skylanders and Infinity for being at Dollar Stores but now I can't :sadnew:

1 hour ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

I guess Bart Simpson's not proving as popular as you'd have thought...

Actually he's about exactly as popular as I thought he'd be. :laugh:

I was just thinking about how LEGO may have gone a bit overboard with the first year (more specifically the first wave). Every one of the Ninjago ninja got their own Minifigure, whereas if they were released now it likely would have been Kai or Lloyd being able to turn into the others, like the Ghostbusters packs. I think year two is doing much better though. It's much less overwhelming to only have a few packs per wave, and each pack feels like it has more value. To me personally, at least.

Edited by Legomaster34

I think just2good might be right about Dimensions........

IBgrrMW.jpg

I will say this though, every time I got to my Walmart or EBGames they only have 2 or 3 packs from Year 2. Also let's not forget they have a 3 Year plan so fingers crossed. 

11 hours ago, Legomaster34 said:

Actually he's about exactly as popular as I thought he'd be. :laugh:

Why didn't you think he'd be very popular? The Simpsons is still the most popular animated series of all time!

9 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I think just2good might be right about Dimensions........

IBgrrMW.jpg

I will say this though, every time I got to my Walmart or EBGames they only have 2 or 3 packs from Year 2. Also let's not forget they have a 3 Year plan so fingers crossed. 

I don't think Just2Good is right. Those are all first year packs; they won't be as popular as the new year two content.