TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

4 hours ago, The EthStu said:

I'm not one for Black Friday shopping, (mainly because I don't want to be trampled by an angry hoard of people wanting a discounted T.V) but I might have to make an exception here, given all the money I'll save.

Ya if you think about it. When you buy the PS4 Starter Pack for $40 you are getting are really only paying $20 each for Green Arrow and Supergirl. Which is pretty good considering the prices people have out there for them... Plus you might make a few extra bucks just selling the rest of the Starter Pack.

6 hours ago, The EthStu said:

I'm not one for Black Friday shopping, (mainly because I don't want to be trampled by an angry hoard of people wanting a discounted T.V) but I might have to make an exception here, given all the money I'll save.

Same here. I wonder what supplies will be like. And demand, for thatĀ matter...

I've never Black Friday shopped before, but I guess I'll be making an exception here. I really hope there'll be enough of him to go around...

15 hours ago, coronaking said:

Probably only in the US, right? Again just frustrating for the fans in other countries.

I just saw someone post on Reddit that it was also going to be in the UK.Ā  Can't confirm for sure, but I hope so.

Ā 

9 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Ya if you think about it. When you buy the PS4 Starter Pack for $40 you are getting are really only paying $20 each for Green Arrow and Supergirl. Which is pretty good considering the prices people have out there for them... Plus you might make a few extra bucks just selling the rest of the Starter Pack.

Wow....you're making a *whole* lot of sense.Ā  lol.Ā  I was just going to pick up a fun pack (another Doctor Who since I can't get enough Cybermen and Daleks), and wait out Supergirl coming out later (hopefully).Ā  But now....I may just do what you're suggesting.Ā  Even if I sell it for ~$20, that means $20 for both (so a little more than a team pack).Ā  I'm okay with that!

On 11/12/2016 at 0:30 AM, Ashnflash said:

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-dimensions-gamestop-black-friday-2016-promotions/

Darn I'm gonna have to sell mine fast then!!! But good for everyone elseĀ :tongue:

Ooo man, I'm gonna have to figure out how to manage this! I don't think Lego Dimensions stuff sells very well at my Gamestop (or my WalMart for that matter..) so maybe I'd be able to wait until later in the day? I don't know if they get that much traffic, either, but I'd say they'll have enough to be bothersome with as small building as it is... Maybe I should find an excuse to ask...and potentially stop thinking directly into my keyboard...

I just got Harry Potter and the AT Level Pack, but I didn't get to see how the gameplay was because of the confusing "go to the eShop and download the stuff- we're not automatically updating anymore" business. Also, Voldemort's Toy Tag wasn't working, so hopefully, after I've closed the game it'll be fine.Ā 

On ā€Ž11ā€Ž/ā€Ž12ā€Ž/ā€Ž2016 at 1:30 PM, Ashnflash said:

That.....is actually a solid idea. Hmm. (Even if I already have an extra starter pack from when I upgraded to XB1)

Is anyone having trouble with unresponsive NFC bases? First, one of the HP bases failed to work (I just overwrote the Legolas tag) and now Wyldstyle won't appear anymore!

I stumbled across the Fantastic Beasts story pack at my local Walmart today (In the Lego Creator shelf area for some reason :wacko:)--so these must be filtering out there now.

I did not pick it up however. Just gettin the word out! Ā Ā 

5 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

Is anyone having trouble with unresponsive NFC bases? First, one of the HP bases failed to work (I just overwrote the Legolas tag) and now Wyldstyle won't appear anymore!

Yes actually! When I got the Portal pack earlier in the year one of the build tags didn't work (I just overwrote the one whenever I had to to finish the level, and once I beat it the other one worked fine, so I dunno what was up with that), but now my Supergirl tag isn't working! She disappeared the first time I used her, so I turned my WiiU off and back on, and she still didn't appear, then a month later I was playing and tried her again, and still nothing!

Okay, never mind. Apparently Wyldstyle is just operating on an obscenely long loading time now, so I don't need to buy another tracker, but that's still very strange.

On 11/14/2016 at 8:34 AM, 8BrickMario said:

Okay, never mind. Apparently Wyldstyle is just operating on an obscenely long loading time now, so I don't need to buy another tracker, but that's still very strange.

Hm, next time I play I'll have to leave Supergirl on and see what happens. I'm glad your Wyldstyle is kinda working now though!

Ā 

EDIT: Nope, I left Supergirl on for about half an hour today and still nothing. :sceptic:

Edited by Legomaster34
More info

What is this... I saw the movie yesterday of Fantastic Beasts and I loved it. I checked the store and see if they already had this pack, and yes they did. I couldn't wait to play the whole movie(going again tomorrow). Well here is the problem: The pack isn't available to download. Wth... I just bought it and seen the film and the update is live. Come on.

Just saw thatĀ post tooĀ from the official Lego Dimensions page. It showed a picture of the Red Dwarf bunk room! How awesome would a Lego Kryten be ?

5 hours ago, dyntar said:

Just saw thatĀ post tooĀ from the official Lego Dimensions page. It showed a picture of the Red Dwarf bunk room! How awesome would a Lego Kryten be ?

Red Dwarf lego would be AMAZING

7 hours ago, ???theriddler??? said:

What is this... I saw the movie yesterday of Fantastic Beasts and I loved it. I checked the store and see if they already had this pack, and yes they did. I couldn't wait to play the whole movie(going again tomorrow). Well here is the problem: The pack isn't available to download. Wth... I just bought it and seen the film and the update is live. Come on.

Official release is Friday. But I thought the update was already out....

Anyways what is Red Dwarf about? Is it even a plausible LEGO license? Ā 

How the smegĀ do you not know what Red Dwarf is!

Seriously though, it's about a lazy scouser (Lister), an evolved catĀ (The Cat), a mechanoid (Kryten) and a very annoying hologram (Rimmer)Ā who get up to lots of crazy stuff 3million years in the future in their attempt to get Lister home. It's very funny and really good, and would probably make a good Ideas set, but probably not a regular set, and unlikely for Dimensions, but they are releasing The A-Team, Ā Beetlejuice, Knight Rider and Mission Impossible, so any thing goes really.

6 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

How the smegĀ do you not know what Red Dwarf is!

Seriously though, it's about a lazy scouser (Lister), an evolved catĀ (The Cat), a mechanoid (Kryten) and a very annoying hologram (Rimmer)Ā who get up to lots of crazy stuff 3million years in the future in their attempt to get Lister home. It's very funny and really good, and would probably make a good Ideas set, but probably not a regular set, and unlikely for Dimensions, but they are releasing The A-Team, Ā Beetlejuice, Knight Rider and Mission Impossible, so any thing goes really.

I've never heard of this show before... I've never heard of anyone of those people and I checked IMDB and I have no idea who the actors are either. But uh..... That's neat! Glad that LEGO is including more easter eggs like this!Ā 

Just now, Hulk_Smash said:

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it to be honest, it is a cult British comedy.

Ya kidding right? It's probably one of the best cult British comedies, period. And I for one am glad that is in the game. One of my personal favourites, Red Dwarf.

5 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it to be honest, it is a cult British comedy.

That explains it. Zero interest from me. :tongue:Ā 

4 minutes ago, Starscream759 said:

Ya kidding right? It's probably one of the best cult British comedies, period. And I for one am glad that is in the game. One of my personal favourites, Red Dwarf.

I have it all on DVD, and have actually made Rimmer and The Cat in Lego (still looking for the right head for Kryten) and am looking forward to playing it in the game. I wasn't being derogatory, just stating a fact :)