TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

1 minute ago, terryfay1983 said:

what have they done with the Ateam and Ghostbusters? can u unlock the other characters?

I'm not too sure what you're asking. But I believe for A-Team you need to complete quests by the other members of the team in order to unlock them. For the original Ghostbusters you must first finish the Level Pack and for the new Ghostbusters you must finish all 6 levels from the Story Pack in order to unlock the other 3 Ghostbusters. Hope that helps! 

Just now, Ashnflash said:

I'm not too sure what you're asking. But I believe for A-Team you need to complete quests by the other members of the team in order to unlock them. For the original Ghostbusters you must first finish the Level Pack and for the new Ghostbusters you must finish all 6 levels from the Story Pack in order to unlock the other 3 Ghostbusters. Hope that helps! 

ok makes sense thanks for that

OMG ive just come across Beetlejuice World on my dimensions game.... how have i not heard about this... ive not seen any info on a figure for this?? is there any pics?

1 minute ago, terryfay1983 said:

OMG ive just come across Beetlejuice World on my dimensions game.... how have i not heard about this... ive not seen any info on a figure for this?? is there any pics?

We haven't had any pictures of Beetlejuice's mini figure yet. But I imagine information will be released about his pack after wave 7.5's come out or something. At the moment we don't know much about what Beetlejuice could bring to the table.

20 hours ago, terryfay1983 said:

what have they done with the Ateam and Ghostbusters? can u unlock the other characters?

Yes - Mr T gives you access to the rest of the A-Team, Abby Yates allows you to play as the other female Ghostbusters and Peter Venkman unlocks the 1984 Ghostbusters.

On 5 November 2016 at 0:12 AM, Hulk_Smash said:

Managed to snag Green Arrow today, got it for free!

what's the difference between this and the green arrow from the darkseid set?

7 hours ago, cooldude00 said:

what's the difference between this and the green arrow from the darkseid set?

1 hour ago, Hulk_Smash said:

This one comes with a cool base :)

And it'll cost you a whole lot more on the aftermarket :sceptic:

God that Meet that Hero trailer was hilarious! They were totally using The Lego Movie gag where Vitruvius mistakes Gandalf for Dumbledore. And Hermonie looks so good as a mini figure!

Hermione is an oddly boring design. Granted I have no interest in the HP theme at all, but this design strikes me as being overly plain for that franchise. Usually HP stuff is much more eye catching.

3 hours ago, strangely said:

Hermione is an oddly boring design. Granted I have no interest in the HP theme at all, but this design strikes me as being overly plain for that franchise. Usually HP stuff is much more eye catching.

It's based on her plain clothes from Deathly Hallows:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/12/60/ed/1260ed37b854c8a81a13335443b8c9cb.jpg

Alright well that's a different.. approach at Hermione. I think the hair color is a bit bright but it.. oddly fits. 

Cool cool cool. 

8 hours ago, Krulis said:

It's based on her plain clothes from Deathly Hallows:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/12/60/ed/1260ed37b854c8a81a13335443b8c9cb.jpg

I see. Well, the torso design is decent, but the face and hair style is a little underwhelming. Granted, with the face being a digital effect it's likely the real thing will look quite better (Possibly even a bit different). The color for the hair is good, but the style isn't great. Also, it's a bit odd her eyebrows are so dark in comparison to her hair.

I don't know. It's accurate, but somehow it just feels lazy. I mean they could have done a proper version of her uniform with skirt printing and dual colored robes, but instead they went with a generic hoody... Oh well, at least I'll have the proper face for a purist Belle.

Edited by strangely

On 11/10/2016 at 10:19 PM, strangely said:

I see. Well, the torso design is decent, but the face and hair style is a little underwhelming. Granted, with the face being a digital effect it's likely the real thing will look quite better (Possibly even a bit different). The color for the hair is good, but the style isn't great. Also, it's a bit odd her eyebrows are so dark in comparison to her hair.

I don't know. It's accurate, but somehow it just feels lazy. I mean they could have done a proper version of her uniform with skirt printing and dual colored robes, but instead they went with a generic hoody... Oh well, at least I'll have the proper face for a purist Belle.

The nice thing is that we can always customize the figure on the base! 
Jacob here looks an awful lot like Howard Stark, doesn't he? One who's perhaps had less than his 8 hours?

Can anyone confirm that Eddie Redmayne and Katherine Waterston are reprising their roles as Newt and Tina for this? I'm fairly certain that Emma Watson wasn't in there, but I couldn't tell with those two..

Just now, Numbuh1Nerd said:

The nice thing is that we can always customize the figure on the base! 
Jacob here looks an awful lot like Howard Stark, doesn't he? One who's perhaps had less than his 8 hours?

Can anyone confirm that Eddie Redmayne and Katherine Waterston are reprising their roles as Newt and Tina for this? I'm fairly certain that Emma Watson wasn't in there, but I couldn't tell with those two..

Well, we know Eddie's reprising his role, (Arthur Parsons said this on a Kinda Funny Twitch stream) but we don't know if Katherine Waterston is. 

It's also kind of interesting that they're using classic purple Dumbledore instead of the newer version, just like the LEGO Movie did. It's probably got a lot more to do with the fact that those assets already existed, but it's worth mentioning. 

2 minutes ago, The EthStu said:

Well, we know Eddie's reprising his role, (Arthur Parsons said this on a Kinda Funny Twitch stream) but we don't know if Katherine Waterston is. 

That's definitely good to hear. That kind of sounded like Katherine, albeit I've only really heard her speak when she was on the Late Show the other night. 

According to the wiki, Emma Watson DID record new lines for Hermione?? It says Hermione's the only one whose actress returned for the game, and Harry's lines are all archive sound bites. Is there a source for that?

6 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

But good for everyone else :tongue:

Probably only in the US, right? Again just frustrating for the fans in other countries.

7 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-dimensions-gamestop-black-friday-2016-promotions/

Darn I'm gonna have to sell mine fast then!!! But good for everyone else :tongue:

I'm not one for Black Friday shopping, (mainly because I don't want to be trampled by an angry hoard of people wanting a discounted T.V) but I might have to make an exception here, given all the money I'll save.