TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

I asked if there was anyway I could get one, and mentioned how it's annoying for us players who have been playing since it first came out that we have to buy another starter pack for a character we want, and he just went over to the till and gave me one!

1 minute ago, Hulk_Smash said:

I asked if there was anyway I could get one, and mentioned how it's annoying for us players who have been playing since it first came out that we have to buy another starter pack for a character we want, and he just went over to the till and gave me one!

Where was this?

1 minute ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Still wouldn't be surprised if next year they release a Limited Edition Strax polybag.

The horse is just a pile of dust at this point, stop beating it.

6 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Wait, is Green Arrow part of a starter pack too? Is there some sort of promo for Green Arrow that the store got him? I thought he was only available at conventions so far. I really hope I can get my hands on him eventually. I know he doesn't offer anything too special (unlike Supergirl, who does have that Red Lantern access), but he's my favorite superhero. :grin:

I was surprised too, I thought Supergirl was supposed to be in the starter pack, but Arrow could be a Game exclusive, the guy didn't really seem to know or care.

2 hours ago, LuigiBobLegoPants said:

CwciiZ0W8AAOAVZ.jpg:large

Apparently, we're getting Amy Rose in the game! Also, Shadow is smiling...

Wait, was it confirmed they are playable? Because if i heard it right a few months back, only Sonic is playable.

Edited by Ordinareo

14 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

I was surprised too, I thought Supergirl was supposed to be in the starter pack, but Arrow could be a Game exclusive, the guy didn't really seem to know or care.

Cool, I'll have to keep an eye out (though at GameStop, as I'm in the US). I vaguely remember reading something about a Black Friday deal where if you buy a certain amount of Dimensions stuff there you get him or Supergirl. Can't remember where I read that though.

On 11/5/2016 at 7:52 AM, LuigiBobLegoPants said:

CwciiZ0W8AAOAVZ.jpg:large

Apparently, we're getting Amy Rose in the game! Also, Shadow is smiling...

Why is a he smiling?

I demand to know who animated his face!

He had one job!

Unless this is in a universe where the government didn't shoot Maria and he didn't go into depression.

2 hours ago, pittpenguin123 said:

Why is a he smiling?

I demand to know who animated his face!

He had one job!

Unless this is in a universe where the government didn't shoot Maria and he didn't go into depression.

(Shrugs) Maybe he's thinking of fonder memories of Maria? But even so that's a bit of a stretch on my part. God knows why he's even smiling in the first place anyway.

Edited by Starscream759

13 hours ago, pittpenguin123 said:

Why is a he smiling?

Maybe because this is a kids game?

*ducks while people throw things at him*

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

So was Sonic adventure 2 and they had him depressed and had a flash back showing Maria get chased then a gunshot sound was played 

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

That might be a somewhat tolerable answer if Knuckles wasn't so grumpy in the same image, but for the sake of really putting this one in the ground, Batman, LSP, Aquaman, The Doctor, Harry Potter, ACU, all 7 Ninjago figures, Ethan Hunt, Chell, B.A. Baracus, Bad Cop, and Legolas all have expressions ranging from "Blinding fury" to "Mildly stern". 

On 05/11/2016 at 2:47 PM, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

I would be shocked if Sonic can't also unlock Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Big and Shadows. It makes sense given what they've done with the A-Team and Ghostbusters.

what have they done with the Ateam and Ghostbusters? can u unlock the other characters?