TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

8 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

What's with all the hate for Shadow? Shadow is awesome.

He would be almost the same as Sonic with just minor differences. Not saying Shadow isn't awesome, but most people just want each character to have a certain uniqueness to increase their value.

17 hours ago, GentlemanJoker said:

He would be almost the same as Sonic with just minor differences. Not saying Shadow isn't awesome, but most people just want each character to have a certain uniqueness to increase their value.

Not if you gave him a gun.

5 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Not if you gave him a gun.

That's true. But like I said, a minor difference. I would personally love a Shadow, but I don't think TT Games would want to make a character with just a color difference and a weapon.

4 hours ago, GentlemanJoker said:

That's true. But like I said, a minor difference. I would personally love a Shadow, but I don't think TT Games would want to make a character with just a color difference and a weapon.

And why would they make Shadow over someone like Tails or Eggman?

3 hours ago, Ordinareo said:

And why would they make Shadow over someone like Tails or Eggman?

Exactly! If we could get anyone else from Sonic I would prefer Eggman.

I could just imagine the minibuild for Eggman would be his mech from Sonic Adventure 2. Same thing with Tails seeing as we've already got the Tornado for Sonic as a mini build anyway.

15 hours ago, Starscream759 said:

I could just imagine the minibuild for Eggman would be his mech from Sonic Adventure 2. Same thing with Tails seeing as we've already got the Tornado for Sonic as a mini build anyway.

I'm not an expert on Sonic but I think I can safely say that Eggman would probably offer some of the most potential in terms of mini-builds. Of course, there's the question of whether his iconic egg-shaped torso would really be able to be represented well in Lego, which could make another character a better choice...

Either way, I would not be too surprised to see another Sonic character before Season 2 is up. There are so, so many to choose from, many of whom have distinct abilities and appearances.

I think shadow used to be good but they gave him really stupid reason to be around still. He died in adventure 2 but because fans complained they wanted him so much he magicly survived and lost all his memories and was broguht back for sonic heros.

Now shadow is just an edgy guy who hates everybody and gets triggered and things of maria every time he sees a female. Not to mention Half the time hes good then the other half hes evil.

Smyth toys (UK toy shop) have Batman - Excalibur suit and Marceline listed for release on 10th Feb don't know if Marceline will be out anywhere before that.

Sainsbury currently have Dimensions on 3-4-2 and the new waves are £24.99 (fun & level) picked them all up yesterday for the kids (to go to santa) plus some of year 1 stuff for my nephew

On October 22, 2016 at 10:13 AM, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

What's with all the hate for Shadow? Shadow is awesome.

Exactly. Look, if they don't want to make new molds for any Sonic stuff and not give us Eggman then Shadow is the way to go. Cool character that'll definitely be an awesome fig.  :)

Edited by Legocity2713

Got my Adventure Time Team Pack in the post today and managed to get another gold brick in the Adventure world as well as getting another mini kit.

15 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Exactly. Look, if they don't want to make new molds for any Sonic stuff and not give us Eggman then Shadow is the way to go. Cool character that'll definitely be an awesome fig.  :)

Shadow would need a new mold though. His spines point upwards instead of downward and his eyes are much more angled 

as you can see here

sonic_and_shadow_wallpaper_by_mp_sonic-d

Can't wait to get my hands on that Gremlins pack... And the ET pack... And the Goonies pack... And the Knight Rider Pack... And...

On 10/29/2016 at 0:57 PM, the fixer said:

Can't wait to get my hands on that Gremlins pack... And the ET pack... And the Goonies pack... And the Knight Rider Pack... And...

Fantastic Beasts, Sonic The Hedgehog, E.T. and The LEGO Batman Movie all look great. Can't wait until more details are revealed on the Hermione Granger Fun Pack and the next Ghostbusters (2016) Pack though. 

Not a lot has been mentioned about the Mission Impossible pack so I thought I add in here that I just finished playing through the level and I think they did a fantastic job of it! Lots of great game mechanics that are MI specific and while the level was just the first movie, there were some nods to the later films. And being a Tom Cruise fan it's pretty cool to have his voice in the game :thumbup:

11 hours ago, legonerd54321 said:

Still.....waiting......for.......Beetlejuice......

I saw a picture of the Beetlejuice fig a few weeks ago in one of the promotional images. It was amazing, and I wondered why no one else caught it and mentioned it.

Then, just yesterday, I was link-diving and ended up looking at some guy's custom Lego figs, and there it was, the exact same picture of the exact same figure.

TL;DR some photoshopper fooled me, damn it.

Edited by rob-ot5000
Edited for clarity

8 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

I saw a picture of the Beetlejuice fig a few weeks ago in one of the promotional images. It was amazing, and I wondered why no one else caught it and mentioned it.

Then, just yesterday, I was link-diving and ended up looking at some guy's custom Lego figs, and there it was, the exact same picture of the exact same figure.

TL;DR some photoshopper fooled me, damn it.

Darn, that has to suck.

Edited by Ordinareo

23 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Can't wait until more details are revealed on [...] the next Ghostbusters (2016) Pack though. 

Is it official that there will be more of this film? First time I hear about this! :classic:

Cool, thanks! I wonder what the character will be. Maybe Kevin with his motorcycle. Or Holtzman, if only because she was awesome! :wink:

Another thing I haven't seen anywhere, so maybe it's news: The German brochure for Year 2 shows another model instead of the biplane in the Sonic Pack. I guess it's one of the plane's alternative builds (although I don't know why it is shown there). I couldn't find a decend picture of the back of the box, so here's a scan. Sorry for the quality!

lego-sonic-plane-alt.jpg