TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

33 minutes ago, BatZack said:

Does Supergirl Or Green Arrow unlock battle areas? 

No, no they don't. They stated that these characters will be the exception to the wave 6-9 rule.

Anyone know why Jake in the team pack is bright light orange but the Jakemobile in the level pack is yellow?

Which color is accurate to the show or are they both accurate?

1 hour ago, strangely said:

I'm hoping that we get a couple of fun packs for this down the line. Tails and Knuckles just look so awesome.

I've never played anything past Sonic 2, I think, so I'm ignorant of and ambivalent about most of those peeps, but maaaaaan, I sure would like Tails, for so many reasons.

God I'm so looking forward to the Sonic the Hedgehog content! November 18th cannot come any sooner! I mean come on, it's essentially a love letter to any Sonic fan in general…or am I just thinking of Sonic Generations? Ah who cares? It's gonna be great!

17 hours ago, jonwil said:

Anyone know why Jake in the team pack is bright light orange but the Jakemobile in the level pack is yellow?

Which color is accurate to the show or are they both accurate?

The Jake figure in Bright Light Orange is accurate to the show; Jakemobile in standard yellow is not. Presumably they used standard yellow for the Jakemobile because the parts were already in production--ergo cheaper. 

I bet that Big the cat is Aaron Webber's doing...
I love it.

My only question is...

WHERES THAT DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD!  

Also, godospeed bootleggers, start stealing those video game designs!

I can't wait for that Sonic level pack! :grin: I've been in nostalgia mode ever since it was first teased! I just wish they would have given Tails his own set, maybe with the plane. Now it looks like the supporting characters will just be available through Sonic's toy tag and not in physical form (like the Ghostbusters or Goonies with Abby and Sloth).

6 hours ago, coronaking said:

I can't wait for that Sonic level pack! :grin: I've been in nostalgia mode ever since it was first teased! I just wish they would have given Tails his own set, maybe with the plane. Now it looks like the supporting characters will just be available through Sonic's toy tag and not in physical form (like the Ghostbusters or Goonies with Abby and Sloth).

I hope they do Eggman. He would make a good Fun Pack.

56 minutes ago, Starscream759 said:

Debating on whether I should get the Sonic Level Pack now or after I've bought the Adventure Time Team Pack. Oh decisions, decisions, decishuns.

Only one of them has been released so far, so the decision should be quite easy. :sweet:

2 hours ago, coronaking said:

Only one of them has been released so far, so the decision should be quite easy. :sweet:

Well when I say that should I preorder the level pack first or should I do it nearer the time when it's about to be released? Is what I mean of course.

On 10/18/2016 at 7:55 AM, coronaking said:

Tails definitely should've gotten a physical appearance. The Sonic franchise may be bogged down with characters, but Tails is definitely the costar of the series. He's got enough skills to make for a solo character and would only take two new molds. A team pack with Tails and Knuckles would be ideal, but Tails absolutely should've been a minifigure.

On 10/18/2016 at 3:10 PM, Starscream759 said:

Debating on whether I should get the Sonic Level Pack now or after I've bought the Adventure Time Team Pack. Oh decisions, decisions, decishuns.

The Adventure Time level is fantastic and Finn has a great range of abilities. I would grab that one first, imo, but Adventure Time means a lot more to me than Sonic does. Whatever you love more is the answer.

Oh my goodness!!! Did you guys know that Chris Hardwick is the voice of Green Arrow!? I knew that voice sounded familiar. But I still wish that it was Stephen Amell...

So my game for Wii U just updated. Anyone know what that did? I'm not noticing any difference.

1 hour ago, npgcole said:

So my game for Wii U just updated. Anyone know what that did? I'm not noticing any difference.

It was probably just a bug fix.

If any other Sonic character should get phisical it should be Eggman or Vector. Eggman has been around longer then sonic and Vector was created during sonics design process 

6 minutes ago, pittpenguin123 said:

If any other Sonic character should get phisical it should be Eggman or Vector. Eggman has been around longer then sonic and Vector was created during sonics design process 

Vector is such a minor character, the only other choices would be Tails (such a primary character), Knuckles (same reasons for Tails just a little less), and Shadow (who is probably the most popular character with kids besides Sonic).

Just now, just2good said:

Vector is such a minor character, the only other choices would be Tails (such a primary character), Knuckles (same reasons for Tails just a little less), and Shadow (who is probably the most popular character with kids besides Sonic).

That was a Joke. But I do think Eggman would be a good choice. Tails (& Knuckles) would be my second choice. 

Though I highly doubt that Shadow is that popular now, they made him pretty lame.

Best choice would be Big and froggy though 

1 minute ago, pittpenguin123 said:

That was a Joke. But I do think Eggman would be a good choice. Tails (& Knuckles) would be my second choice. 

Though I highly doubt that Shadow is that popular now, they made him pretty lame.

Best choice would be Big and froggy though 

Ah lol, sorry, didn't catch it. :blush:

I agree that Shadow would be the very lame but he': be super easy to produce (same mould as Sonic) and super popular.

Then again you guys are probably thinking of the Sonic Boom cartoon series where he was put into that show as a…guest character? And they pretty much made him this "No fun loathing goon"? Because if that's the case then can I point out he hasn't been used in the games that much after Sonic Generations?

Edited by Starscream759

1 hour ago, just2good said:

Ah lol, sorry, didn't catch it. :blush:

I agree that Shadow would be the very lame but he': be super easy to produce (same mould as Sonic) and super popular.

They wouldn't dare make Shadows head the same mould. It's not me being butthurt about it, but the deep pits of the fanbase would go beyond the internet veil to be butthurt about it.

It would be an easy mold to retool, though. But in all honesty, Knuckles, Tails, and Amy are the only characters that might even get the slightest chance at a pack aside from Shadow.