TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

On 9/21/2016 at 0:40 AM, amazingbricks said:

Robin has a new face for this pack :) a good close up on the three of them

http://www.brickheroes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/lego-dimensions-wave-75-robin-batgirl-supergirl-dc-comics.jpg

Thanks for the link! Not a good year for completionists. :tongue:

1 hour ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Hopefully we'll get a Mr Fantastic NFC minifigure in Year Three.

Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves...

UK Marceline Fun Pack update: she is available in November with the rest of wave 7.0, but only from Argos at the moment. So some good news for Adventure Time fans!!

20 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Don't tell her I said this, but I think we're dealing with Bizarro Batgirl: her utility belt is on upside down! :grin:

Maybe she took the bat idea to the next level and likes to hang upside-down?

It's only a few days but I managed to get a hold of the A-Team Fun Pack and Harry Potter Team Pack early.

Kind of fun to try and figure out the builds with instructions since you can't actually put them in the game yet.

...So unfortunately I have no in-game secrets to give away! I have to wait to play with the rest of you.

I was hoping my town might get them in early, but alas, I'm waiting like I'm supposed to. I did preorder the Ghostbusters Story Pack, though, and I'm gonna try to pick up an Adventure Time one if they're in stock. The guy at Gamestop said they only ever send them two or three of each pack and that I should preorder to be safe. If any of them are going to get swept up, I'd imagine it would be the ones based on the very popular cartoon that's still on-air and is a first for Lego. 

2 hours ago, badbob001 said:

Maybe she took the bat idea to the next level and likes to hang upside-down?

Jeez, Babs, you over-achiever! :laugh:

I've now preordered the Adventure Time Level Pack on Amazon so Finn's pretty much gonna join BA Baracus in my collection when the year two stuff is released I'll just need to get my Harry Potter Team Pack though but in total I'll have about 4 characters to play with in terms of the Year 2 stuff.

So Slimer gets grates access? Nice, I wonder if other year 1 character got updated.

Whole A-Team playable trough B.A. is great. Also A-Team Master Builder looks to be different from normal MB. It includes a cutscene of B.A building stuff.

Edited by Krulis

So picked em all up today at Walmart at 7:00 AM right when they opened. I got to help the employees unbox which was kinda fun! Can't wait to get home and try them all!

5 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Somebody has managed to access the A-Team Adventure World:

Looks so much more expansive than the Year One Adventure Worlds.

More interesting to me is seeing the Powerpuff Girls as brick-built characters (4:05). Still, I hope the physical sets have them as minifigures.

Is anyone else having trouble getting some of the new content to work? Despite the game saying they can, I can't get Venkman, Slimer, or Stay Puft to enter the GB 2016 adventure world. If you jump into the portal, they just exit out the other side and nothing loads. PS3 version by the way.

1 hour ago, badbob001 said:

More interesting to me is seeing the Powerpuff Girls as brick-built characters (4:05). Still, I hope the physical sets have them as minifigures.

I'm sure they will. I can't imagine they'd be brick-built.

37 minutes ago, Speedza-Demon said:

Is anyone else having trouble getting some of the new content to work? Despite the game saying they can, I can't get Venkman, Slimer, or Stay Puft to enter the GB 2016 adventure world. If you jump into the portal, they just exit out the other side and nothing loads. PS3 version by the way.

Yeah... Can't seem to be able to download the new content either... I've can get to the new hub-Island... but nothing happens there... And I dont seem to be able to download the new DLC... On Xbox One btw...