TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Well yeah, that's obvious. Everyone just needs to be patient. Patience is a virtue.

Well, yeah. That's obvious too. Thanks, AB.

I guess others are liking it, but I'm not feelin' that Hoff minifig. I don't see a resemblance AT ALL. Dunno if I'll get that one. I just wanna hear Mr. Feeny*.

*William Daniels, the OG voice of K.I.T.T.

So then what is that mystery Jillian figure with different printing?

Yeah, that's quite perplexing. Perhaps it's a polybag fig and not related to Dimensions? Seems odd that it isn't out yet given the movie came out a while ago...

Awesome - I'm still hoping we get Rowan and that Jillian for Ghostbusters.

Personally, I reckon we'll probably get Rowan's Ghost and Kevin Fun Packs purely because you can play as Jillian with the Story Pack via Abby Yates.

This wave is being called wave 7.5 and it comes out in February to coincide with The Lego Batman Movie.

So when is wave 8 coming out? January? Cause then wave 7.5 should be 8.5.

Wait, who's calling it 7.5?

Lego Dimensions themselves on Twitter. There is a promotional with all the people revealed yesterday and Marceline.

So when is wave 8 coming out? January? Cause then wave 7.5 should be 8.5.

I'd imagine March.

It's a shame 7.5 isn't January, but with the Lego Batman Movie release, I can understand why they had to hold it back (though why couldn't it have been a wave 8/ a March release?), then Wave 9 in May, so that it lines up with when Wave 5 came out this year. Unless they said we were only getting content through till March? I forget exactly. Was it announced as 4 waves through to March, or just 4 waves in the second year?

I've sent LEGO Dimensions suggestions on Facebook for a Clara Oswald Fun Pack and Missy and Ashildr Team Pack. I'm literally going to fight for these packs to be a reality. Hopefully LEGO Dimensions will listen to their fans.

Ashildr is never going to happen. Also what would her abilities be?

Jump higher than male minifigures, hacking, technology, chronolock - use a similar system to the batarang where you can target enemies to place the countdown tattoo on for the Quantum Shade to lock onto, either carry a sword (The Girl Who Died) or gun (The Woman Who Lived), gift characters a heart with the Mire medical kit tablet that she used on Sam Swift to close the portal and bring him back to life

Also: she could happen if she was placed in a Team Pack with a hugely iconic character like the Master. Much better than getting the ACU Trooper with Owen Grady.

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

Jump higher than male minifigures, hacking, technology, chronolock - use a similar system to the batarang where you can target enemies to place the countdown tattoo on for the Quantum Shade to lock onto, either carry a sword (The Girl Who Died) or gun (The Woman Who Lived), gift characters a heart with the Mire medical kit tablet that she used on Sam Swift to close the portal and bring him back to life

Also: she could happen if she was placed in a Team Pack with a hugely iconic character like the Master. Much better than getting the ACU Trooper with Owen Grady.

But with Missy? Ashilder would make more sense with Clara. Otherwise it'd be like putting Boba Fett with C-3PO or Groot with Captain America, characters in the same universe but with little to none interactions

Its been clear for a long time now that we won't be getting anymore Dr. Who characters (or more year-one themed characters for that matter). Not sure why we need to keep acting like we don't know that already...

Its been clear for a long time now that we won't be getting anymore Dr. Who characters (or more year-one themed characters for that matter). Not sure why we need to keep acting like we don't know that already...

Can anyone remind me how we discovered this? Also, in regards to Scooby-Doo, would this discard other Hannah-Barbera characters, or only Scooby-Doo?

On Kindafunny livestream (live as of writing this post) Arthur parsons confirmed that they got Eddie Redmayne to voice Newt. No archive audio, yey. :sweet:

Edit:

They shown TLBM minifigs (they are not playable yet).

Edit2:

TLBM Story Pack is done by the same guys who did TLM the video game.

Edited by Krulis

But with Missy? Ashilder would make more sense with Clara. Otherwise it'd be like putting Boba Fett with C-3PO or Groot with Captain America, characters in the same universe but with little to none interactions

That way you'd get more Doctor Who characters.

Can anyone remind me how we discovered this? Also, in regards to Scooby-Doo, would this discard other Hannah-Barbera characters, or only Scooby-Doo?

There is an interview on eurogamer from July with Jimmy McLoughlin, game director. He says;

"We re not planning on revisiting any of the season one IPs yet," he tells me. "This isn't to say that it's totally off the cards though as a few of them do interest us and could easily be revisited in the future. We have great relations between the IP holders and Lego so bringing new characters from older ranges shouldn't be an issue.

"[That said], we will be using the TARDIS to get to new areas in season two. I don't think we've designed them yet as they are for later levels, but we're planning on doing at least two. And two DeLorean spots as well."

Edited by Koquillion

There is an interview on eurogamer from July with Jimmy McLoughlin, game director. He says;

"We re not planning on revisiting any of the season one IPs yet," he tells me. "This isn't to say that it's totally off the cards though as a few of them do interest us and could easily be revisited in the future. We have great relations between the IP holders and Lego so bringing new characters from older ranges shouldn't be an issue.

"[That said], we will be using the TARDIS to get to new areas in season two. I don't think we've designed them yet as they are for later levels, but we're planning on doing at least two. And two DeLorean spots as well."

Thank you!

Well, good relations with the IP holders means the door is open for stuff outside of dimensions someday in the future. I guess it's a matter of marketability and how saturated Lego is at the time, but I digress!

I've seen the picture of ET set coming soon. The minifig is very cute and I definitely want to get it but I don't like the ugly phone. I don't remember ET ever using a red phone at all. Does anyone have picture or instruction for ET phone that looks like the one in movie?

Character videos for Jake and LSP were released and they both have new ability called Slurp Access (which is going trough grates like Mr Fantastic could in LMS).

Also LSP has rainbow brick smashing/builiding ability, so Unikitty is no longer needed for 100%.

10 minutes ago, Krulis said:

Character videos for Jake and LSP were released and they both have new ability called Slurp Access (which is going trough grates like Mr Fantastic could in LMS).

Also LSP has rainbow brick smashing/builiding ability, so Unikitty is no longer needed for 100%.

Great to see the Mr. Fantastic Slurp Access returning.