TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

I'm really happy that Batgirl & Robin are in the Batman Story Pack - because all LEGO Dimensions players already have Batman, I think it's more interesting to get new characters (and there's that fun pack with Batman for those, who want a "new" Batman).

LEGO Batman essentially is a new character though. He's completely different from the Batman currently in the game.

Doesnt that Hassel the Hoff look a bit too old or something? I am not 100% blown away by him. Still i'm going to get it! Wooohoooo

Maybe i need to buy the game too someday.

LEGO Batman essentially is a new character though. He's completely different from the Batman currently in the game.

...but it's still Batman. Even though it's "new" Batman, I'm pretty sure playing as Batgirl or Robin feels more different than playing as another Batman (especially when the base game was played with Batman as one of the main characters).

Edited by temes

...but it's still Batman. Even though it's "new" Batman, I'm pretty sure playing as Batgirl or Robin feels more different than playing another Batman (especially when the base game was played with Batman).

I think playing as LEGO Batman would feel completely different to playing as Batman. LEGO Batman will move with a stop motion effect for a start.

I think playing as LEGO Batman would feel completely different to playing as Batman. LEGO Batman will move with a stop motion effect for a start.

Plus the figures from TLM can't articulate their legs, since they mimick actual physical minifigures being moved.

So am I understanding this Wave 7.5 thing? Marceline will no longer be a Toysrus exclusive (Like Batman and K.I.T.T. will be). And this is only a partial wave right? So Wave 8 will still be a full thing or are they only revealing .5 or half of Wave 8 today?

I am liking the jacket on Micheal Knight and will be adding the torso to my collection if I can (although I dont play the game or want the other parts in the set)

Its weird we haven't heard a thing about the second Ghostbusters reboot pack yet. Maybe its been canceled because the movie only made $224.7m at the box office?

Edited by jonwil

Can't wait to see what Nightwing looks like and whether he'll just be like the polybag figure or have a LBM twist. If it's the latter I hope there'll be an offical fig in the LBM summer wave

I am liking the jacket on Micheal Knight and will be adding the torso to my collection if I can (although I dont play the game or want the other parts in the set)

Its weird we haven't heard a thing about the second Ghostbusters reboot pack yet. Maybe its been canceled because the movie only made $224.7m at the box office?

That would be sad... Can't say I would personally regret it, though.

But all 12 Drs, The 8 Ghostbusters, The A Team, The Goonies, and TTG Cyborg are all different characters, and then Jake and probably Beast Boy can toggle to other forms, Ethan Hunt can change his disguise, all of these are free skins!!! Why does Lego Batman get a varriant figure when the others don't?

But all 12 Drs, The 8 Ghostbusters, The A Team, The Goonies, and TTG Cyborg are all different characters, and then Jake and probably Beast Boy can toggle to other forms, Ethan Hunt can change his disguise, all of these are free skins!!! Why does Lego Batman get a varriant figure when the others don't?

It's OK, it's not like we're getting that many Batmen.

By the way, I hadn't caught that promotional video for ET. Really liking it!

Edited by BrickHat

Because they are from different properties and worlds. This Batman is funny and wacky, and probably has the ability to change into all his different suits. What you're suggesting would be like giving Abby or Peter the ability to change between all 8 Ghostbusters. They're both Ghostbusters but completely different, got the same Ghost logo on the toy tag like the Batmen do, but still very different.

Edited by Ashnflash

LEGO Batman is from a different franchise to Batman.

I sure hope they didn't cancel it cause I don't want to spend 50 dollars for the story pack.

There's plenty of stuff yet to be revealed, folks - just because you haven't seen something yet doesn't mean it's been cancelled. :wink:

There's plenty of stuff yet to be revealed, folks - just because you haven't seen something yet doesn't mean it's been cancelled. :wink:

Well yeah, that's obvious. Everyone just needs to be patient. Patience is a virtue.

Edited by amazingbricks

Awesome - I'm still hoping we get Rowan and that Jillian for Ghostbusters.

Awesome - I'm still hoping we get Rowan and that Jillian for Ghostbusters.

Jillian is playable through Abby Yates, so it's more than likely not her.

Ah ha! I was the only one who thought Robin would be in the story pack, and I was right!

Question: why is there no 2nd character in the other story packs? Is it because of the lack of peices in the LBM story pack? I quite like the idea of different amounts. Perhaps two vehicles and one character in another pack? Exciting!

So, is this wave in January or Feb? I heard Wave 8 was in feb somewhere, so if this is 7.5 I'd guess December or Feb. if Wave 8 is Jan, I'd expect December.

Ah ha! I was the only one who thought Robin would be in the story pack, and I was right!

Question: why is there no 2nd character in the other story packs? Is it because of the lack of peices in the LBM story pack? I quite like the idea of different amounts. Perhaps two vehicles and one character in another pack? Exciting!

So, is this wave in January or Feb? I heard Wave 8 was in feb somewhere, so if this is 7.5 I'd guess December or Feb. if Wave 8 is Jan, I'd expect December.

This wave is being called wave 7.5 and it comes out in February to coincide with The Lego Batman Movie.