TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Seems a bit bold of Dimensions to be throwing Supergirl out there like this, considering she's basically the cause of the only large negative public response that Dimensions has received thus far.

Plus LSP wore it narrates better! :grin:

Well they still need to promote their new product, regardless of what the public may or may not think.

Currently, Amazon UK has the PS4 starter pack for £45 and the Supergirl exclusive SP is £80. It's a big cash difference for the privilege of owning her and any new customers would be much better off getting the first SP and spending the remainder on extra packs.

Seems a bit bold of Dimensions to be throwing Supergirl out there like this, considering she's basically the cause of the only large negative public response that Dimensions has received thus far.

I guess the video was in the works before that reveal. It's also possible they tweaked it to emphasize that Supergirl is merely coming first to PS4, as opposed to only to it.

So I've decided what I'm going to do is for all the other Year 1 sets that I didn't bother picking up I'm just going to wait until they're like a really good sale. Like I saw at Fan Expo $2 for Skylanders as well as I'm finding them at the Dollar Store... So I know obviously the prices will never go that low but I think I'll just get them when there's a great sale.

Also regards to the dumb Supergirl PS4 exclusive... I'm also going to wait for this portal to go on sale and then sell the portal and everything (minus Supergirl) online. Last Christmas I got the portal for $50 or $60 which was amazing!

Does anyone know when we'll be getting news on Waves 8-10? You would think we'd know some things by now.

We don't know for sure, but if I had to guess I'd say that we'll get some more news at New York Comic Con in October.

P.S There is no wave 10 in year 2.

Does anyone know when we'll be getting news on Waves 8-10? You would think we'd know some things by now.

We may not be getting a wave 10. They reffered only to waves 6-9 on Twitter 6 days ago when promoting the new battle arenas.

Shouldn't everything be revealed by the 27th? Won't the entire Phase 2 be on top of the box?

The new PS4 Supergirl SP is just the old SP with a little sticker on and a bagged up Supergirl chucked in. Even the poster that comes in the box is the same as year one. There is no reference to year 2 stuff at all!

Shouldn't everything be revealed by the 27th? Won't the entire Phase 2 be on top of the box?

Top of what box? The Story Packs don't have anything like that.

I'm so disappointed that year two doesn't have any characters from the first year licenses besides DC Comics. Why couldn't they have at least released Marge (with Maggie as a remote drone ability like the Cybermat) and Lisa from The Simpsons, Missy and Clara from Doctor Who and Ian Malcolm and John Hammond from Jurassic Park/World?

I'm so disappointed that year two doesn't have any characters from the first year licenses besides DC Comics. Why couldn't they have at least released Marge (with Maggie as a remote drone ability like the Cybermat) and Lisa from The Simpsons, Missy and Clara from Doctor Who and Ian Malcolm and John Hammond from Jurassic Park/World?

How long are you gonna beat this dead horse?

Well I've completed the game so now I have to wait for the A-Team fun pack. I got the Harry Potter team pack also at my local GAME shop but after put a despoit for a pre-order I found out that I'm now expected to pay for it full price when I thought I'd get for free because ya know your preordering you shouldn't have to pay for it your getting it, you've essentially already bought it. It's just ridiculous, next time I'm better off preordering stuff online anyway.

Edited by Starscream759

While I agree with others about this dead horse, the idea of Maggie as a drone is HILARIOUS.

Well, I've preordered Harry vs. Voldemort and am trying to decide who I'm going to get after launch; either Finn, or Jake and LSP, or both. The other packs I'm just kind of 'meh'. The only other one I'm tempted to get is B.A.

Guess I'm ready for year two now. I got every Gold Brick from Year 1 except for one, which I can never get due to a glitch. Has anyone else had this happen? I got Rule Breaker, all 10 minikits, and the Citizen in Peril in The End is Tri, yet it says I only have 3/4 Gold Bricks for the level. Kinda frustrating, but whatever. Kinda gotten used to these shenanigans with LEGO games.

Edited by npgcole

There are pictures of the Lego batman movie pack and knight rider. I don't know how to post pictures but the packs look amazing. The level pack comes with batgirl and robin and batman comes in a fun pack with a horse like build and a new suit. In the level pack, it also includes the bat computer build which I think will appear in the batcave set

Edited by Falconfan1414

Oh wow, the LEGO Batman pack comes with two characters. Hopefully that won't make the price any higher. I wonder if Batman turns into LEGO Batman Movie Batman when played in this.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see the Batman Fun Pack!

Edited by npgcole

2 characters in story pack and neither being Batman? That was unexpected. Robin and Batgirl look good but we've seen them already. The portal is rather meh to be honest (FB one is still the best looking).

Excalibur Batman looks awesome and so does his bionic horse. Nice way to make TLM Bats different from regular one.

KR pack looks ok but nothing too exciting.

And it comes in February. Month later than we assumed, but it makes sense to not spoil the movie.

Edited by Krulis