TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Regarding the Teen Titans Go statement, Didn't Arthur say in DC's E3 interview that they haven't announced the full TTG roster yet?

Yes well as of right now we know for sure about Cyborg being able to transform and we've seen Raven and Beast Boy. I'm not fully basing or trusting what the rep said about this but I just thought I'd let you all know. Hopefully we do get Robin and Starfire :wub:

Yes well as of right now we know for sure about Cyborg being able to transform and we've seen Raven and Beast Boy. I'm not fully basing or trusting what the rep said about this but I just thought I'd let you all know. Hopefully we do get Robin and Starfire :wub:

I have a sad feeling we won't get Starfire. There are only 2 Teen Titans Go packs and both have been confirmed! Raven is a fun pack and also there is a Level pack which was confirmed on DC all access when they were talking about Cyborg. Arthur Parsons in that video mentioned a TTG level so that means there will be a Level pack. So that also means Beast Boy is probably in that level pack. Now as for Robin he will most likely be in a Lego Batman Movie fun pack or maybe a team pack with someone else.

I have a sad feeling we won't get Starfire. There are only 2 Teen Titans Go packs and both have been confirmed! Raven is a fun pack and also there is a Level pack which was confirmed on DC all access when they were talking about Cyborg. Arthur Parsons in that video mentioned a TTG level so that means there will be a Level pack. So that also means Beast Boy is probably in that level pack. Now as for Robin he will most likely be in a Lego Batman Movie fun pack or maybe a team pack with someone else.

Again, Arthur said that we haven't seen all the TTG characters yet.

I need some input on this; soon, I will be getting the last Fun Packs I'll buy until Wave 6 comes out. So, I'm going to be buying two Fun Packs; Wicked Witch for sure, but I'm having a tough time deciding between Krusty and Doc Brown. Any input?

I need some input on this; soon, I will be getting the last Fun Packs I'll buy until Wave 6 comes out. So, I'm going to be buying two Fun Packs; Wicked Witch for sure, but I'm having a tough time deciding between Krusty and Doc Brown. Any input?

It depends on who you have and what abilities you need to unlock. if you only need a water sprayer then go for Krusty. But if you need a technological person and/or someone with a mini drone then go for Doc Brown.

I'd just go for the character you prefer between the two.

I'd just go for the character you prefer between the two.

Very helpful. ;).

I'll probably go for Krusty, since I already have a techno character in the form of the Cyberman, or I might get something else entirely, like the ScoobyDoo Team Pack of Venkman.

Very helpful. ;).

I'll probably go for Krusty, since I already have a techno character in the form of the Cyberman, or I might get something else entirely, like the ScoobyDoo Team Pack of Venkman.

Well both Shaggy and Scooby are useful for digging up items. And you can easily alternate between the two if ya want, Peter Venkman can essentially capture ghosts so you may have to use him a fair bit around the adventure worlds and quite a few levels in Story mode because he does have the trap which again you will need him to clear any ghosts in the area that may be around. Edited by Starscream759

Some bits of Harry Potter I had not seen previously.

That is pretty much the second series of HP sets Harry fig. Once I get home I'll get a pic of the original fig with that hair.

Edited by DaRealGoomba

Wave 6 update is out on PS4, pretty sure we will be able to access the shard!

EDIT: Nothing in-game, only the trophies.

Edited by TheLEGOChap

I don't know if this means anything but listen to what just2good says at 3:35

It's just2suspicious

Edited by Robert8

I don't know if this means anything but listen to what just2good says at 3:35

It's just2suspicious

I would just like to say that I would be all for Godzilla in Lego Dimensions (if he's alluding to something). My guess is that he would have a minifigure that would grow in game (much like Stay Puft).

I would just like to say that I would be all for Godzilla in Lego Dimensions (if he's alluding to something). My guess is that he would have a minifigure that would grow in game (much like Stay Puft).

I still think Godzilla is a weird choice for Lego Dimensions even knowing that Just2good replied saying that it could possibly be in Lego Dimensions, me on the other hand I don't know personally. I mean he's an iconic monster Godzilla I get that, but my queries lay more towards: what could they possibly do with him? Rather than is suitable for the game or not. Wouldn't you be destroying a city? Wasn't that the whole point of Godzilla the fact that he's a giant monster terrorising a city?

I still think Godzilla is a weird choice for Lego Dimensions even knowing that Just2good replied saying that it could possibly be in Lego Dimensions, me on the other hand I don't know personally. I mean he's an iconic monster Godzilla I get that, but my queries lay more towards: what could they possibly do with him? Rather than is suitable for the game or not. Wouldn't you be destroying a city? Wasn't that the whole point of Godzilla the fact that he's a giant monster terrorising a city?

True, but there are still a lot of characters in the game doing stuff that they wouldn't normally do. That's the beauty of Lego Dimensions.

Love Lego Dimensions, have all the sets and have preordered the next two waves already.

My question is does anybody know how or where to order the Marceline pack in the UK.

A Godzilla world could be just a bunch of tiny buildings, and your quests are literally destroy as much of the buildings as possible. The people who give you quests could be all of the different monsters, like Godzilla Jr and Mothra and King Kong.

Love Lego Dimensions, have all the sets and have preordered the next two waves already.

My question is does anybody know how or where to order the Marceline pack in the UK.

As far as I can tell, Marceline is available only in the US and only in TRU.

I see no reason why Marceline wont be available in other countries (especially in TRU stores in other countries)

I see no reason why Marceline wont be available in other countries (especially in TRU stores in other countries)

I agree, but she is currently a TRU exclusive in the US and not available for pre-order in any other country. Last year, Jay was the TRU US exclusive, but he was available everywhere else in wave 1. So they are treating Marceline a little differently.

This time last year we knew who would be released and in what wave. This year is different as we only know wave 6 & 7 at the moment. So I'm confident that Marceline will become available for the rest of the world in a future wave that hasn't been announced yet.

Out of curiosity what was the update for the 360? Cuz I've installed it but apparently mine won't connect to the server. Also should I do the final level now seeing as I've done virtually everything apart from a few incarnations of the Doctor that I haven't unlocked yet?

Out of curiosity what was the update for the 360? Cuz I've installed it but apparently mine won't connect to the server. Also should I do the final level now seeing as I've done virtually everything apart from a few incarnations of the Doctor that I haven't unlocked yet?

I read the achievements for Wave 6 were added.

Awesome new video introducing E.T. I'm a little sad it isn't LSP...

Really happy to see Doctor Who! Can't wait for more!

Seems a bit bold of Dimensions to be throwing Supergirl out there like this, considering she's basically the cause of the only large negative public response that Dimensions has received thus far.

Plus LSP wore it narrates better! :grin: