TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Just saw this on Twitter. I don't know if this is known or not but I didn't find it mentioned searching the forums.

BMO has Grey Hotdogs for arms:

LEGO-Dimensions-Adventure-Time-Team-Pack-71246-BMO.jpg

It looks like it's giving the middle finger.

It looks like it's giving the middle finger.

Huh. I didn't think that at all until you said it. Now I can't unsee it :laugh:

Haven't really seen this brought up here, or anywhere really, but I'm quite angry that, in regards to Supergirl, the Dimensions Twitter team are turning people who bought the game at release away with "she'll be available through hire a hero", but to anyone who bought the game in the last few weeks, they're being invited to PM them so they can receive a free Supergirl. What a way to treat some of your longest standing fans

I've just preordered my BA Baracus fun pack from Amazon so it should arrive when they hit stores at the end of the month. So only 29 days left for me now.

Haven't really seen this brought up here, or anywhere really, but I'm quite angry that, in regards to Supergirl, the Dimensions Twitter team are turning people who bought the game at release away with "she'll be available through hire a hero", but to anyone who bought the game in the last few weeks, they're being invited to PM them so they can receive a free Supergirl. What a way to treat some of your longest standing fans

Yep, I also find it very unfair, especially considering it looks like she won't get a standalone release, since all they've ever said is she'll eventually be available through hire-a-hero.

I've just preordered my BA Baracus fun pack from Amazon so it should arrive when they hit stores at the end of the month. So only 29 days left for me now.

Also just pre-ordered this along with the Harry Potter and Mission Impossible packs! Very interested in the Adventure Time packs as well, never seen the show but the figs are cool.

Really? That's just mean. They've gotta reconcile this. :angry:

So today is a very sad day for me. As some of you may know I live in Canada, specifically Toronto. And a few weeks I asked Arthur Parsons if there would be any chances for me to get my hands on the Green Arrow figure (because I knew that Fan Expo was coming up). He said no and that I'd have to wait to hear more later on in the year. So while I keep reading about how everyone else in the world is getting great deals on the new Dimensions packs I'm sitting here having to preorder them all at full price....... Then to add fuel to the fire I go onto the twitter page and I see that they are actually having a panel at Fan Expo and that if you come by you can get a Green Arrow exclusive.... I WOULD'VE BOUGHT TICKETS :cry_sad: Also my friend was working there yesterday so I could've gotten them to pick one up for me.... So there you have it, thank you Arthur Parsons... :hmpf_bad:

I'm personally not fussed about not getting Green Arrow for Lego Dimensions. Mainly because I do not know much about the character himself aside from a few episodes of The Flash that he appeared in otherwise I've just got no interest in getting him whatsoever.

So I decided to take the chance and go to the Fan Expo today. I went straight to the booth only to find out that they still had tons of figures still in boxes. So I hit up all 4 demo stations throughout the day so I wound up picking up 4 :blush: While I was doing the demos the 4 times I got some information, but not a lot as most of them had no idea that there was going to be a Lego Batman Movie Story pack or that BA and Abby could switch characters...... :sceptic:

So take this with a grain of salt though...

- One guy said that Batman will be coming with the Story Pack and you can play as him along with the Batman already in the game from Year 1

- As for Teen Titans Go the only figures will be Raven, Beastboy, and the Cyborg, but was unsure if Robin is coming in that or the LBM

- Also there will not be 24 battle arenas one person said. There are only 16, one for each new IP. And any character from them unlocks the battle arena for that world. (Which I thinks that makes sense but they could be wrong)

Edited by Ashnflash

So I decided to take the chance and go to the Fan Expo today. I went straight to the booth only to find out that they still had tons of figures still in boxes. So I hit up all 4 demo stations throughout the day so I wound up picking up 4 :blush: While I was doing the demos the 4 times I got some information, but not a lot as most of them had no idea that there was going to be a Lego Batman Movie Story pack or that BA and Abby could switch characters...... :sceptic:

- One guy said that Batman will be coming with the Story Pack and you can play as him along with the Batman already in the game from Year 1

- As for Teen Titans Go the only figures will be Raven, Beastboy, and the Cyborg, but was unsure if Robin is coming in that or the LBM

- Also there will not be 24 battle arenas one person said. There are only 16, one for each new IP. And any character from them unlocks the battle arena for that world. (Which I thinks that makes sense but they could be wrong)

Didn't Arthur and Jimmy say on stream there are 22 different Battle Arenas for all the different sets?

Didn't Arthur and Jimmy say on stream there are 22 different Battle Arenas for all the different sets?

Yeah but also he said a couple of months ago there were 20 franchises for year 2 but there are only 16! he said it back at E3 on the IGN interview when they were showing the pillow world battle arena. But then he confirmed on Twitter there was only 16 new brands in the game.

Ya that's what I'm saying I'm not too sure which is true. To me personally one Arena per world makes sense because they can't actually expect everyone to purchase every single pack to unlock everything in the game. We'll see though.

I also asked if they knew if the Year 1 characters would have new lines of dialogue to interact with Year 2 characters and they said they didn't know.

Edited by Ashnflash

Regarding the Teen Titans Go statement, Didn't Arthur say in DC's E3 interview that they haven't announced the full TTG roster yet?