TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

So the Gamescom Interview is up-

https://www.reddit.c...tle_arenas_one/

They state that there are 22 Battle Arenas, 1 Arena per Pack, meaning 22 total packs in Year 2.

That's utterly disappointing if true. That means wave 3 and 4 only have 5 packs each and we're going to be getting a bare minimum amount of packs per franchise.

There were 38 packs in Year 1 including the Starter Pack. That's a HUGE drop off.

actually no. they confirmed a couple of months ago there are four waves with 6 packs in each wave. so there are 24 packs.

actually no. they confirmed a couple of months ago there are four waves with 6 packs in each wave. so there are 24 packs.

Where'd you hear that? Hope it's true.

Here's to hoping it's not just 3 Lego Batman Movie packs! 2 for PPGs (a Level and Team,) and one for something else would be great.

Could you provide a link? I am yet to find anything that references that there will be 24 packs.

WOW the Harry Potter adventure world is being shown on the IGN stream and it looks really cool

So the Gamescom Interview is up-

https://www.reddit.c...tle_arenas_one/

They state that there are 22 Battle Arenas, 1 Arena per Pack, meaning 22 total packs in Year 2.

That's utterly disappointing if true. That means wave 3 and 4 only have 5 packs each and we're going to be getting a bare minimum amount of packs per franchise.

There were 38 packs in Year 1 including the Starter Pack. That's a HUGE drop off.

They don't need as many in Year 2, since there are still all those Year 1 packs in the market as well. 60 packs is a lot to have out all at once.

Where'd you hear that? Hope it's true.

Here's to hoping it's not just 3 Lego Batman Movie packs! 2 for PPGs (a Level and Team,) and one for something else would be great.

well a couple months ago in some of the interviews they said 6 packs per wave and there are 4 waves. so its 24 packs.

Did anyone see how many gold bricks there were when they got one in the Harry Potter world on the IGN stream?

I think it said 588 but not sure.

Yep it was 588.

So 24 packs...

1 Fantastic Beasts - Newt - Story Pack

2 Ghostbusters - Abby - Story Pack

3 Lego Batman Movie - ? - Story Pack

4 Adventure Time - Finn - Level Pack

5 Sonic - Sonic - Level Pack

6 Mission Impossible - Ethan Hunt - Level Pack

7 Goonies - Sloth - Level Pack

8 Teen Titans - ? - Level Pack

9 Adventure Time - LSP + Jake - Team Pack

10 Harry Potter - Harry + He who shall not be named - Team Pack

12 Gremlins - Stripe + Gizmo - Team Pack

12 Adventure Time - Marceline - Fun Pack

13 ET - ET - Fun Pack

14 Fantastic Beasts - Tina - Fun Pack

15 A Team - BA - Fun Pack

16 Harry Potter - Hermoine - Fun Pack

17 Beetlejuice - ? - ?

18 Lego City Undercover - Chase - ?

19 Ghostbusters - ? - ?

20 Teen Titans - ? - ?

21 Power Puff Girls - ? - ?

22 Knight Rider - ? - ?

23 Lego Batman Movie - ? - ?

24 Lego Batman Movie - ? - ?

And 5 of these are Connectables or they are separate things and aren't considered "Packs"

Am I missing anything?

So 24 packs...

1 Fantastic Beasts - Newt - Story Pack

2 Ghostbusters - Abby - Story Pack

3 Lego Batman Movie - ? - Story Pack

4 Adventure Time - Finn - Level Pack

5 Sonic - Sonic - Level Pack

6 Mission Impossible - Ethan Hunt - Level Pack

7 Goonies - Sloth - Level Pack

8 Teen Titans - ? - Level Pack

9 Adventure Time - LSP + Jake - Team Pack

10 Harry Potter - Harry + He who shall not be named - Team Pack

12 Gremlins - Stripe + Gizmo - Team Pack

12 Adventure Time - Marceline - Fun Pack

13 ET - ET - Fun Pack

14 Fantastic Beasts - Tina - Fun Pack

15 A Team - BA - Fun Pack

16 Harry Potter - Hermoine - Fun Pack

17 Beetlejuice - ? - ?

18 Lego City Undercover - Chase - ?

19 Ghostbusters - ? - ?

20 Teen Titans - ? - ?

21 Power Puff Girls - ? - ?

22 Knight Rider - ? - ?

23 Lego Batman Movie - ? - ?

24 Lego Batman Movie - ? - ?

And 5 of these are Connectables or they are separate things and aren't considered "Packs"

Am I missing anything?

connectables? Well first off Arthur Parsons confirmed in the interview at IGN gamescom that the Beetlejuice pack is coming with Beetlejuice himself which was pretty much a given. Secondly on twitter a couple of days ago or a week ago he confirmed that Raven from Teen Titans is a fun pack. Thirdly Chase Mccain from Lego City was a confirmed back at E3 that he will be in a fun pack. Fourthly since Raven is a fun pack that probably means Beast Boy is the level pack for Teen Titans Go. And Lastly The Lego Batman Movie is getting a Story pack and I would assume that just like Fantastic Beasts we will get a fun pack with the second main character of the movie. which is probably Robin. since it seems like Robin won't be in the Teen Titans go packs.

This has probably been asked a dozen times before, but the Ghostbusters 2016 pack isn't required to unlock the new adventure worlds, right? The manager at my local Gamestop told me it was, but I decided to take that with a grain of salt considering it was Gamestop. Not a big fan of the price, so I'd like to skip it if possible.

I like the new Vorton area! It's interesting to think that those portals have been there the whole time! Also I'm pretty sure you can see the Lego City and Lego Batman portals in the background!

You also see the Gremlins, Goonies, Fantastic Beasts, Adventure Time, MI, Harry Potter (of course), Sonic which is the Green Hill Zone, ET with Elliot's Bike, I think Ghostbusters, A Team with Red A and a Black one not sure which one that is.... Knight Rider? And a bunch in the back I can't make out.

Edited by Ashnflash

If The Goonies is a level pack, that means he comes with a combo of vehicles and/or gadgets for a set of two. I think we saw the pirate ship, but I can't imagine what the other thing would be. Anyone?

If The Goonies is a level pack, that means he comes with a combo of vehicles and/or gadgets for a set of two. I think we saw the pirate ship, but I can't imagine what the other thing would be. Anyone?

I think someone said the map

I think someone said the map

That was by one of they users who also said Raven was in a team pack, and the catalog which this info was in was shredded, so I'm gonna say for now, we have no idea. Could be right, but still.

Maybe it's the weird stone Mikey has? I don't know if it'd look any good.. it's gotta be some sort of gadget and not a vehicle. Maybe one of Data's gadgets.

Wait, Baby Ruth bar! :tongue:

Edited by CM4Sci

I so want that Harry Potter team pack after seeing the gameplay footage for that world in particular. So hyped! It's a shame that it isn't going to be the first thing that I preorder for the next season however.