TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Have you done the one in the sewers? Right by the river of slime there's a little Aperture Science test chamber. It shows up as underwater on the map.

Thanks a lot- while I had done the Portal puzzle, there was another electricity puzzle hiding down there I hadn't done. Ghostbusters World 100% cleared! :thumbup:

Yes, she is.

Awesome and i glad we are getting her as a minifigure. i think after Lego Dimensions year 2 maybe Lego will give us a full set line of fantastic beasts sets.

It is getting harder to predict new Lego games, since Lego Dimensions is in the wild. Will TT Games release a Lego video game for The Lego Batman Movie and Lego Ninjago Movie in 2017 or will they just release level packs for them in Lego Dimensions?

So that's what Sonic looks like in Minifigure form? That's pretty good actually. But god that ring is just awful, it doesn't even look like it came from the games. Good to know we are getting another character for the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them story pack. The news isn't much but it's defiantly worth finding.

Thanks for sharing. Does anyone else think the Barbie car's color is really off?

I didn't get that it was that.. maybe that's why.

So that's what Sonic looks like in Minifigure form? That's pretty good actually. But god that ring is just awful, it doesn't even look like it came from the games. Good to know we are getting another character for the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them story pack. The news isn't much but it's defiantly worth finding.

I agree, but look how is can connect together to form a wall of rings!

It is getting harder to predict new Lego games, since Lego Dimensions is in the wild. Will TT Games release a Lego video game for The Lego Batman Movie and Lego Ninjago Movie in 2017 or will they just release level packs for them in Lego Dimensions?

Its been confirmed by Arthur Parsons we will be getting a Lego Batman Movie story pack which will be the last of the three story packs for this year. Ninjago comes out September next year right around the time of September 27th so for year 3 i would picture us getting a ninjago story pack next year in year 3

That's a really good point actually. There's been no news of the next TT game, has there? They might be trying to push Dimensions and solely be working on that, with nothing else in the pipeline. I hope that's not the case though; while I enjoy Dimensions I also love the individual games like Jurassic World, Star Wars, Marvel etc.

Edited by ChrisW

That's a really good point actually. There's been no news of the next TT game, has there? They might be trying to push Dimensions and solely be working on that, with nothing else in the pipeline. I hope that's not the case though; while I enjoy Dimensions I also love the individual games like Jurassic World, Star Wars, Marvel etc.

I wonder if a certain franchise being in Lego Dimensions rules out the possibility of a main TT Game based on said franchise in the future... Surely the story pack franchises won't get individual games, but I'm wondering if there will even be a Lego Batman 4 because of DC's presence in purely fun and team packs. The same might go for any franchises without previous video games but appear in Lego Dimensions, like Doctor Who, Scooby Doo, Wizard of Oz, Mission Impossible, etc. (I listed ones that seem plausible for a main game). The previous two TT Games releases since Dimensions came out have been Marvel's Avengers and Star Wars TFA, both of which are not in Lego Dimensions. Just some food for thought...

Edited by legozebra

They do have another game that they are currently working on.

Thanks for sharing. Does anyone else think the Barbie car's color is really off?

It's pretty neat that he can actually sit in it.

Something tells me the color was changed for marketing purposes. They're probably afraid that a pack with a cuddly little thing and a pink car might be too feminine and scare off their 8-12 year old male target audience.

It's pretty neat that he can actually sit in it.

Something tells me the color was changed for marketing purposes. They're probably afraid that a pack with a cuddly little thing and a pink car might be too feminine and scare off their 8-12 year old male target audience.

It's funny they'd think that, when the other character in that same pack is a nasty little imp who looks the way he does and who arguably tops even the Joker as the most chaotically malicious character in the game (not to mention the several packs featuring actual female characters, outnumbered though they may be).

I think it's perhaps likelier that Nerd-with-a-Pencil's suspicion is correct - it's quite possible making the car pink, the same color as the actual Barbie toy seen in the movie, was perceived as getting too close to LEGO offering a LEGO version of a toy by their top competitor (either that, or perhaps it's a preliminary version and the final set actually will have a pink car, but I think the Barbie connection is the likeliest reason).

Who's the kneeling guy with the stick in that picture of Sonic and Superman and the kneeling guy with the stick?

Who's the kneeling guy with the stick in that picture of Sonic and Superman and the kneeling guy with the stick?

That's Tina Goldstein from Fantastic Beasts.

Thanks.

I'm stupid, I didn't realize I'd missed two pages of discussion, but when I went back I was like "Oh crap, I should edit that post." and then you beat me to it and now I look like a fool.

YAY! More Fantastic Beasts figures! Now we must be getting Jacob and Queenie as well, or at least Tina and Queenie are a team pack? With a buildable beast!

YAY! More Fantastic Beasts figures! Now we must be getting Jacob and Queenie as well, or at least Tina and Queenie are a team pack? With a buildable beast!

I think Tina is in a fun pack Edited by BatmanFanboy

I think Tina is in a fun pack

Probably not, Queenie and Tina are a team, Queenie can use the Starlet Hair,

Also are there more pictures on Tina?

Probably not, Queenie and Tina are a team, Queenie can use the Starlet Hair,

Also are there more pictures on Tina?

The fact that they are sisters doesn't make Quenie guaranted. Ghostbusters are also a team and we only got Venkman (I know he can change to others but you still can have only one at screen), Mystery Inc are a team - we got only Shagy and Scooby, Doctor always travels with some companions and we didn' get any of them, A-Team are a team ( :grin:) - we're getting only B.A. etc, etc.

My point is that nothing points at us getting more FB characters. My money is on Tina being in a fun pack.