TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

During the Gamespot stream they confirmed that Adventure Time fun pack is Marceline. Yay. :sweet:

I forgot all about the Gamespot stream. Did watch this video with Mission Impossible gameplay and it mentions Tom Cruises voice has been taken from the films and that the game has 6 levels like Ghostbusters.

Coin Op TV is currently streaming Green Arrow gameplay right now.

And, certainly not before Strax :tongue:

For the glory of Sontar, me and Strax must devise a clever strategy of attack before commandeering these 'battle arenas' the human scum speak of and becoming the ultimate warriors of the place they call 'Earth'. SONTAR HA, SONTAR HA, SONTAR HA! :devil:

:grin:

Clara poses some issues, since you have to save her in the Doctor Who level.

I don't think that matters really, especially when there are a number of Clara splinters running around in the Whoniverse anyway. If anything, it would add to the fun having two Claras around in the Doctor Who level. Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey!*

*Attempts to do high five and misses.

Jack definitely seems possible.

Yeah, and given that LEGO are open to using adult themes (Beetlejuice isn't kid friendly) they could always acquire the Torchwood license for year three and give us Jack that way.

We've got the three most iconic already, and the only other is the Weeping Angel, which wouldn't exactly work and would make their section of the Doctor Who level really confusing, probably.

A Weeping Angel NFC minifigure would be impossible to do justice. I don't even know how it would move, given that it can only go anywhere once another character blinks or turns away.

There are a lot of other iconic Doctor Who monsters they could do though. Sontarans, Silurians, Davros, Ice Warriors, the already-mentioned Zygons, Slitheen (as much as I hate them), the Silence etc...

Excellent point about Ninjago! I forgot that they were getting a movie. I don't know if they'll get a new Adventure World for that but a Story Pack seems incredibly likely.

I think they might, given the way they seem to be treating things like that as separate from their original franchises (Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters, Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts, The LEGO Movie and The LEGO Batman Movie all being separate Adventure Worlds).

Vitruvius is also a possibility for the LEGO Movie.

I thought it was a surprise he wasn't included in year one. Seemed like a cert to me.

good lord could they please

I'm still really pissed about Velma and Daphne being so expensive, but they could stick them in a Team Pack or in Fun Packs and make a Level Pack out of Fred.

Yeah, Shaggy and Scooby without the rest of the gang are a bit redundant. If it had been released in year two, Shaggy would have probably unlocked the rest of the Mystery Inc.

I suppose, but she's also not the Doctor's companion anymore. I don't know if she's appeared on the show yet, but there's a new companion now.

Very true. Bill hasn't appeared on the show yet; it could be that Traveller's Tales considered Clara but were informed by the BBC that Jenna Coleman would be leaving and they'd be better off waiting until Bill is introduced to add a companion to the game. Having the Doctor without his companion is really odd given how the show's more about the two travelling together than the Doctor himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if any returning year 1 stuff is handled similarly to green arrow/supergirl, given away at events or as store promotions or something.

If they release Strax and he's a limited edition minifigure at events, I'll send laser monkeys after them. :devil:

So watching back the Gamespot stream and they mention 2 new battle modes are tag, which is like the game you play as a kid, as well as objective mode where you are all given an objective and whoever does it first gets the points.

They also have Brian Blessed from Flash Gordon, (that is what they called him), doing the voice for this so does that mean Flash Gordon could also be in the game.

Edited by Dizstractzhun

:grin: :grin:

Where can we see that?

They streamed on twitch. Gamespot will propably put the video on their youtube channel later.

Beetlejuice isn't kid friendly

I agree, yet it's still a PG movie: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=beetlejuice.htm Trust me, I was surprised too :grin: Hopefully they'll show something Beetlejuice-related today, I'd even be content with just a banner or something :sweet:

If they release Strax and he's a limited edition minifigure at events, I'll send laser monkeys after them. :devil:

Fortunately, this is not going to happen since they'd never produce a new mould just for a rare exclusive polybag :wink: If they did, I'd join you in your laser monkey rampage :laugh_hard: Sontar HA!

AND I AM HAPPY WITH VOLDY VOLDY VOLDY! Now you can have a dancing Voldemort! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm sorry, I had to do that :grin:

I find it interesting that in the e3 presentation video when they showed all the franchises with their logos we didn't get any pictures of powerpuff girls, knight rider or beetlejuice. They just took a picture of batmqn from his trailer, too. I asume these packs are either still in development or they are just chosing not to show them yet. Eiether way,I asume they will be released next year,with the ones shown not in wave six 'being released in november.

(I'm on mobile with no spell check, so ignore my mistakes)

Edited by LegoPercyJ

Honestly I'm not keen on these two looks. The pinks are either too light or dark.

mHmFnlD.png

I agree, yet it's still a PG movie: http://www.boxoffice...beetlejuice.htm Trust me, I was surprised too :grin: Hopefully they'll show something Beetlejuice-related today, I'd even be content with just a banner or something :sweet:

BBFC says 15:

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/beetlejuice-1987

Fortunately, this is not going to happen since they'd never produce a new mould just for a rare exclusive polybag :wink: If they did, I'd join you in your laser monkey rampage :laugh_hard: Sontar HA!

Excellent to know a fellow Sontaran warrior would be happy to join the cause of acquiring a Strax minifigure! :laugh:

AND I AM HAPPY WITH VOLDY VOLDY VOLDY! Now you can have a dancing Voldemort! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yes! I've always wanted to see a dancing Voldemort!

If you guys didn't realize, I added a pretty complete list (so far) of every pack from years one and two, in the first post; including characters, vehicles/gadgets and, if applicable, levels.

I wish they'd show the cutscenes. I'd love to see the new Ghostbusters opening in LEGO form properly, as an exclusive LEGOised clip of the film.

By the way, I asked a couple of my Twitter friends who are developers on the game about past franchises returning and one of them replied:

we can't give away all our secrets :)

Looks like they're continuing to release new artwork (about time if you ask me):

ClGNUoAVEAE8I9b.jpg

Hopefully the three remaining franchises (Beetlejuice, Knight Rider and Powerpuff Girls) are next, throw us a bone here :laugh:

Edited by Lego-Freak