71245 AT 1 - Adventure Time

71246 AT 2 - Adventure Time

71247 HP 2 - Harry Potter

71248 MI - Mission Impossible

71249 AT 3 - Adventure Time

71250 GB 2 - Ghostbusters

71251 Mr T - A-Team

71252 KR - Knight Rider

71253 FB 1 - Fabulous Beasts (erm...Fantastic) :)

71254 TTG 1 - Teen Titans Go

71255 TTG 2 - Teen Titans Go

71256 GR 1 - Gremlins

71257 FB 2 - Fabulous Beasts (erm...Fantastic) :)

71258 ET 1 - ET

Any thoughts on Goonies, I assume I'm going to be kept waiting for at least another year on that.

Edited by wideawakewesley

I don't think that original list will be the full list. Just 2 packs for Harry Potter is incredibly low, and 1 pack for most of these franchises is very, very low as well.

We had 3-5 packs for a lot of franchises last time around.

And it also doesn't include new packs for the Phase 1 franchises, which we need to assume they'll be some of.

Edited by FrankyCentaur

I don't think that original list will be the full list. Just 2 packs for Harry Potter is incredibly low, and 1 pack for most of these franchises is very, very low as well.

And it also doesn't include new packs for the Phase 1 franchises, which we need to assume they'll be some of.

Maybe the first releases.

My thinking on that, is that they now have to balance many more franchises and as you say, that includes phase 1, so perhaps they need to spread them out over more phases now. So Harry and Voldemort for example, might be all we get in Phase 2, but Ron and Hermione may then follow in Phase 3 (along with even more franchises).

??? :laugh:

lol, they should totally have called it that darling

GREMLINS IS CONFIRMED???

THIS IS SUCH A HAPPY TIME FOR ME YOU GUY'S DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT FILM!

IS IT TRUE? CAN IT BE TRUE?

They just reuploaded the video with Gizmo cut out, haha.

Which reminds me, I gotta watch Gremlins tonight because... I haven't seen it. :blush:

They just reuploaded the video with Gizmo cut out, haha.

Which reminds me, I gotta watch Gremlins tonight because... I haven't seen it. :blush:

I don't know what video you mean...But he's not in it I guess? I'll watch it right after responding...

Here's the thing, CM4Sci, don't expect Gremlins to be good. At all.

My reaction makes it seem like the best film ever; It's not. It's really not, I just happen to love it as a bad film, it's really not good. Don't get your hopes and expectations up, just have fun watching the cheesiness and cuteness and not-cuteness. I think it's on Netflix...

Where did Gizmo used to be in that video? Where can I find the original version? I can't? Okay...

Where did Gizmo used to be in that video? Where can I find the original version? I can't? Okay...

the original version was less than a second longer at the start, with just a little extra of the shot of the wicked witch flying, with gizmo accompanying her. https://imgur.com/hdMHsJo

the original version was less than a second longer at the start, with just a little extra of the shot of the wicked witch flying, with gizmo accompanying her. [snipped to make Mods job easier if necessary]

Thank you! I literally just found that picture minutes before you posted, so good for us!

It may not be allowed to be posted here, however. So be aware of the possibly impending moderator edit.

Edited by Actor Builder

Thanks for the picture, promobricks.

I wish Gizmo were fuzzier, but it's a pixelated picture of an animated version of a plastic toy, so I can't really judge that yet.

Do we know whether it's a Gizmo Fun Pack or a Gremlins Level Pack? Is there any pattern to the set numbers that we know of that could be used to deduce which ones are which?

Wait, does the clip we saw confirm a whole new storyline? I mean, Wicked Witch with Gizmo inside of Adventure Time. This HAS to be a new story.

Um, to anybody who has information about stuff early (amazingbricks, CM4Sci, just2good, etc.), do you know if we're getting actual sets for any of these new licenses in 2017?

Um, to anybody who has information about stuff early (amazingbricks, CM4Sci, just2good, etc.), do you know if we're getting actual sets for any of these new licenses in 2017?

I think it's too early to tell for next year yet. We don't even know for 1000% definite what licences we are getting

Well this is amazing. I hope Harry Potter is a tease and soon gets revived like batman did. I feel like with the first series of dimensions was a test and now we are getting so many new characters

I feel like with the first series of dimensions was a test and now we are getting so many new characters

You're darn right, we are getting spoiled with this new wave. I like how all of these are going to be exclusive.