TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Themed starter packs are just that; the same game with diferent charecters, right? No actual, new levels. It's not a totaly new game.... is it?

Edited by LegoPercyJ

Themed starter packs are just that; the same game with diferent charecters, right? No actual, new levels. It's not a totaly new game.... is it?

Well they have always claimed they have a 3-year plan so there has to be new levels at some point, but I don't think they would restrict the new levels to a 'new' starter pack.

Also, to anyone who doesn't visit r/Lego, Harry Potter has been fully confirmed by our own CM4Sci now, not that we didn't already have a good idea it was coming :P

I'm hoping Supergirl won't be too hard to get a hold of on the aftermarket, and I have a good feeling she won't be. :classic: Now to know for sure haw Green Arrow is coming...

Edited by Legomaster34

Wow and Thursday too, way before E3. My bet is we'll get a few reveals on Thursday and some additional stuff during the E3 even when we see the actual game being shown.

I'd be very happy if we got some more LotR!

That leaves nothing for E3, I'm not complaining though! I'm excited for these upcoming nostalgic packs :)

My guess is that Thursday will be either a trailer teasing wave 2 and the new levels, or a complete unveil of the new packs and E3 will either have the unveiling of the entire wave if it's my first guess or unveiling what the connectables are

A-Team: This is the biggest surprise to me. Why would you include A-Team? I'm not sure who cares enough to buy A-Team sets. I'll be very annoyed if this is in place of more Doctor Who Dimensions sets (as has been hinted despite there obviously still being a massive demand for LEGO Doctor Who).

You'd be very surprised how many people would love to own a Lego A-Team Van, even a miniature one. I count myself among that number and a lot of Dimensions development is driven by people of my age who grew up on properties like this. Just like with Back to the Future, this is the kind of set that broadens the appeal of the game and encourages parents to play with their kids. It's smart. If A-Team were to happen, Knight Rider would be right there with it. I won't be at all surprised if it turns out to be Adventure Time though.

That leaves nothing for E3, I'm not complaining though! I'm excited for these upcoming nostalgic packs :)

Not true. I'm sure this'll show one person and say 'MORE COMING SOON!' or something. They can't show everything in that one tiny trailer!

Wait. The teaser has Batman uttering the words "What took you so long".

Could this mean, something like, Marvel or Star Wars? Is that possible? So soon after Disney Infinity?

In context of the teaser it would make sense - people have been clamoring for those since day 1.

I'm still skeptical, but...maybe...?

Pretty much everything that's been discussed for the past ... almost a year already, oof.

Soon enough you'll see !

I'd be pretty darn happy with that, but I still find Mission Impossible to be so weird.

But the article does say that it's for Lego Dimensions 2, a whole new game and not just the original being updated soooo I'm kind of doubtful.

Pretty much everything that's been discussed for the past ... almost a year already, oof.

Soon enough you'll see !

Yes, but as we don't have 100% official confirmation, it is good to see other gaming news sites report things.