TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Dr Who is pretty big in the US but not like Walking Dead. However these ridiculously long breaks between seasons doesn't help to bring it into the mainstream focus. I think if your into nerdy stuff in the US, then you have almost certainly watch Dr Who or at least know what it is. The problem here is that you need cable to get BBC America so it's really a show you can't necessarily watch easily if you're poor here. Fortunately my family made enough to have cable so going back to the last season of Tennant I could watch it but I also used to invite all my friends over whose families couldn't afford it, so they could be able to watch and keep up with new episodes. Accessibility and frequency are certainly a problem.

However Dimensions seems to be applying lots of odd brands like Ghostbusters and Back to the Future. I wonder if we'll ever see a TRON pack? That'd be cool and fit nicely into the concept of the game.

Dr Who is pretty big in the US but not like Walking Dead. However these ridiculously long breaks between seasons doesn't help to bring it into the mainstream focus. I think if your into nerdy stuff in the US, then you have almost certainly watch Dr Who or at least know what it is. The problem here is that you need cable to get BBC America so it's really a show you can't necessarily watch easily if you're poor here. Fortunately my family made enough to have cable so going back to the last season of Tennant I could watch it but I also used to invite all my friends over whose families couldn't afford it, so they could be able to watch and keep up with new episodes. Accessibility and frequency are certainly a problem.

However Dimensions seems to be applying lots of odd brands like Ghostbusters and Back to the Future. I wonder if we'll ever see a TRON pack? That'd be cool and fit nicely into the concept of the game.

It had been on Netflix too but they've removed it.

It had been on Netflix too but they've removed it.

It's on Amazon Prime Video thing right now. I watched most of it on Netflix and was super annoyed that it got taken off. Didn't renew Netflix account.

It's pretty big here, I see it (to a small degree) at anime conventions in terms of cosplay and merchandise/fan merch, and it's all over regular comic conventions.

It's on Amazon Prime Video thing right now. I watched most of it on Netflix and was super annoyed that it got taken off. Didn't renew Netflix account.

It's pretty big here, I see it (to a small degree) at anime conventions in terms of cosplay and merchandise/fan merch, and it's all over regular comic conventions.

Really? That's a weird thing to do just take it off Netflix just wow man wow.

Really? That's a weird thing to do just take it off Netflix just wow man wow.

They took off M*A*S*H* too. No way to watch it now unless i buy a 80 buck box set

They took off M*A*S*H* too. No way to watch it now unless i buy a 80 buck box set

Madness, absolute madness. I'll never know why things like this happen.

Madness, absolute madness. I'll never know why things like this happen.

Because Netflix have to pay and TV show makers sell the rights for limited periods. Netflix either didn't renew for economic reasons or weren't given the chance, because rights were sold to rivals.

Because Netflix have to pay and TV show makers sell the rights for limited periods. Netflix either didn't renew for economic reasons or weren't given the chance, because rights were sold to rivals.

Yeah I suppose.

if there's no logo's for conventions on them, I highly doubt they'll be exclusive to e3/sdcc.

seems more likely to me that they'll either be lego store/toys r us/ect promos or something.

I know, I was just kidding.

As it appears it looks like he's gonna playable, just like Supergirl and Green Arrow.

What exactly would Strax DO anyway?

I don't know all that much about how the lego games work internally, but isn't it possible that the NPCs in the game have data similar to the playable characters, and this is a result of making the game load that data as if it were a playable character's data?

Edited by eliktroniq

I've seen a picture of Strax in the TARDIS! What could this mean?

This is how rumors and multiple pages of guesses and wishlists start...

Without any confirmation this is nothing more than a mod of a game. It's no different than adding lightsabers to Skyrim.

I know, I was just kidding.

As it appears it looks like he's gonna playable, just like Supergirl and Green Arrow.

If I'm not wrong there was a 3rd pack with GA and SG.