TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Im going to build my own portal for the game since i have no better things to do while waiting for it to get released in Denmark.

Damn TLG, cant remember last time a release drove me this insane. These last 4 days have been the longest of my life to be honest.

Can anyone tell me how wide the baseplates are for the minifigs, and also what dimensions in studs the biggest vehicles or accesories are, since i want to be able to stable all figs on a diorama style setup on the toypad for Dimensions.

Thanks in advance :classic:

Edited by KlodsBrik

I just hope we get vortech soon. Maybe he's one of the packs from the leaked set list. He'd probably be in a $50 pack. Dimensions are going to keep getting expensive, they're not going to lower the prices.

I think Vortech could come in a twin pack with a playable X-PO! I can imagine x-po being able to fly and detect relics, and Vortech would have a Big transformation and the ability to open portals on portal surfaces like Chell can.

I think Vortech could come in a twin pack with a playable X-PO! I can imagine x-po being able to fly and detect relics, and Vortech would have a Big transformation and the ability to open portals on portal surfaces like Chell can.

X-PO is available in the Starter Pack so what is the point?

Edited by Ordinareo

I had a sudden realization today, the Banshee's hair from the recent CMF looks quite a bit like Hermione's hair. Makes me wonder if that piece was made with the intent to use it later in Dimensions...

Loving this game, though I can't stand any of the ninjago voice actors. Considering they got so many voice actors to reprise their roles, wish they'd gotten the ninjago actors

Loving this game, though I can't stand any of the ninjago voice actors. Considering they got so many voice actors to reprise their roles, wish they'd gotten the ninjago actors

This decision bothers me more than it should. Especially since this will lead those who haven't watched the show, but considered it, to be drawn away by such a horrible showcase. What's worse is that these VO's have been around as the Ninja as far back as Ninjago: Nindroids.

This decision bothers me more than it should. Especially since this will lead those who haven't watched the show, but considered it, to be drawn away by such a horrible showcase. What's worse is that these VO's have been around as the Ninja as far back as Ninjago: Nindroids.

I only have Zane, going to purchase Nya and Jay this weekend. Hopefully their alright. The one that plays Zane is okay, but it's an obvious difference

Well i'm through 5 of the story levels and still really impressed. I also got the additional Portal Level pack, and how good is that.... as a fan of Portal this was one I was looking forward too and the tone of the content is just perfect. Absolutely perfect. Attention to detail is amazing. Glad I got a few packs early on to be honest, its making the progress in the game pretty fast.

Red Bricks are pretty easy to get in this game, and as such with the ability to go through a few of the barriers you need characters not in the starter pack from I was able to get the stud multipliers pretty fast compared to a standard lego game. Very much needed though as you need study's for all the upgrades to vehicles and the adventure world repairs.

As someone going for Platinum on the game, its a different challenge this time around which is also very welcome.

I can't stop playing the OZ level it's just gorgeous , Just really want to use Dorothy , Scarecrow , Tin-man , Lion and Toto.

If they do make figures for them I can see Dorothy being bundled with Toto , then The other 3 being bundled together , I hope someone who works on the game is looking at my comment and takes it on board lol. They are simple Lego characters it really should not have to be this hard to make them playable and Like I said If LEGO has no plans to make any more figures for certain characters that appear in the game Like Dorothy and her friends , Clara from DR Who , Robin from DC , Marge from Simpsons , Daphne from Scooby doo you get the idea those characters that wont ever get a model should at least be Unlockable ,Thats why I always enjoyed Lego games because of the huge cast of playable characters , but now because this game has jumped on the virtual figure bandwagon it's now limiting the use of all these fun characters.

It's still a good game but it would be great if we can use these characters at some point in the future.

Edited by liamx2000

I think Dorothy (with Toto) would be in a Team Pack with the Scarecrow due to their close friendship, and the Lion and Tin Man would be in their own pack.

I can't stop playing the OZ level it's just gorgeous , Just really want to use Dorothy , Scarecrow , Tin-man , Lion and Toto.

If they do make figures for them I can see Dorothy being bundled with Toto , then The other 3 being bundled together , I hope someone who works on the game is looking at my comment and takes it on board lol. They are simple Lego characters it really should not have to be this hard to make them playable and Like I said If LEGO has no plans to make any more figures for certain characters that appear in the game Like Dorothy and her friends , Clara from DR Who , Robin from DC , Marge from Simpsons , Daphne from Scooby doo you get the idea those characters that wont ever get a model should at least be Unlockable ,Thats why I always enjoyed Lego games because of the huge cast of playable characters , but now because this game has jumped on the virtual figure bandwagon it's now limiting the use of all these fun characters.

It's still a good game but it would be great if we can use these characters at some point in the future.

If the Wicked Witch fun pack sells well, then I'll be shocked if they don't do Dorothy and co. Same with Clara if the Doctor Who level and fun packs sell (which they no doubt will).

If the Wicked Witch fun pack sells well, then I'll be shocked if they don't do Dorothy and co. Same with Clara if the Doctor Who level and fun packs sell (which they no doubt will).

Doctor Who will definately sell ... Im gonna buy multiple packs ... I want an whole army of Cybermen, a stock of psionic screwdrivers, and im gonna sell their baseplates on bricklink i guess .... :laugh:

Doctor Who will definately sell ... Im gonna buy multiple packs ... I want an whole army of Cybermen, a stock of psionic screwdrivers, and im gonna sell their baseplates on bricklink i guess .... :laugh:

Yeah, I'll be shocked if the Doctor Who packs don't do well and they don't announce Missy and Clara for a pack/pack releases soon after the Cyberman fun pack is released.

Yeah, I'll be shocked if the Doctor Who packs don't do well and they don't announce Missy and Clara for a pack/pack releases soon after the Cyberman fun pack is released.

Since Missy´s voice have been recorded for the game, i cant imagine that there wont at some point be a fun or theme pack being released. However im not sure if its gonna be Clara joining in. Though it would make sense.

Since Missy´s voice have been recorded for the game, i cant imagine that there wont at some point be a fun or theme pack being released. However im not sure if its gonna be Clara joining in. Though it would make sense.

Jenna Coleman has recorded for the game too and considering she's the Doctor's companion until the end of the current series, it would make sense.

If Harry Potter is happening, I think we'll get Dumbledore. Why? I never thought we'd get him again when I had the idea, but the Vitruvius beard would be perfect, as it's tied up in the same way!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Some really cool custom toypads.

anxlmOD.png

I actually never tought about that :laugh: probably because the portal itself looks so cool

If Harry Potter is happening, I think we'll get Dumbledore. Why? I never thought we'd get him again when I had the idea, but the Vitruvius beard would be perfect, as it's tied up in the same way!

Good point, never thought about that actually. He could come with a deluminator as well.

Red Bricks are pretty easy to get in this game, and as such with the ability to go through a few of the barriers you need characters not in the starter pack from I was able to get the stud multipliers pretty fast compared to a standard lego game. Very much needed though as you need study's for all the upgrades to vehicles and the adventure world repairs.

Which worlds have the stud multipliers? didn't think there was any in this game.

I got the x2 multiplier from the Lego Lord of the rings adventure world. after coming out of portal there was this robot thing carrying the brick, you have to chase it down before timer runs out, but it glitched and never moved so got that very easy!

I got the mini kit detector from the Lego adventure world I believe.. there are some sewers under bricksberg if I recall. All the red bricks are held by this flying robot thing, and all you have to do is chase it down before the time runs out. I used an upgraded slightly faster batmobile and did it easy.

List of which red brick is in the adventure worlds.

http://lego-dimensions.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Brick

Also the story level of portal, surprised to see no on else has mentioned that technically 2001 A Space Odysseyis part of the Lego dimensions "canon". Thats a really well written segment of the game between the two AIs... loved it.