TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Shelf Space will be different for each store in the US, stores will probably put Lego Dimensions Starter Pack and minifigure packs in the electronics aisle or LEGO aisle, depends on the store layout and store manager.

I honestly can't see them doing A-Team. Just.. why?

Shelf Space will be different for each store in the US, stores will probably put Lego Dimensions Starter Pack and minifigure packs in the electronics aisle or LEGO aisle, depends on the store layout and store manager.

I think they should do it by the video games, but I've been seeing people find them in the LEGO aisle. Will they make a new display case with a playable demo in the LEGO aisle, or what?

Wait what? Possible E.T.? A-team? Knight Rider? Sonic? Adventure time?..... why is lego torturing me (us). Where do i get the funds to buy all of this and all those superhero, star wars and ghostbuster sets?

Wait what? Possible E.T.? A-team? Knight Rider? Sonic? Adventure time?..... why is lego torturing me (us). Where do i get the funds to buy all of this and all those superhero, star wars and ghostbuster sets?

The S could also stand for simpsons or sherlock (bbc)

I hope they add MiB (Men in Black) to the license list... I would love that. I don't know who owns MiB though. I don't think it's Disney.

Does anybody know if the Hoverboard in the BttF pack is printed or a sticker?

Thanks.

Edited by Actor Builder

Are any of these going to be particularly rare? I'm thinking of picking up the BTTF level pack now even though I won't be buying the game for a few months.

Edited by BlueberryWaffles

I wont think levelpacks would become very rare as they open a whole new level to play. Maybe the fun packs and team packs will become rare or harder to get?

Are there other playable characters in the game you DONT need to have the expansion packs for. Example, could perhaps green lantern be in the game playable without an expansion pack

Yea but it's kinda a "fourth wall" thing like in acting. They might as well as just look into the camera while they're at it. I know the toys in Toy Story acknowledge their tags but I think it's more awesome if the LEGO toys in the movie actually act like that is their reality to them. I know in the movie they were just toys played with by a kid (and that kinda ruined it for me) but it's really best when the entire world is a whole other reality.

I've heard that on the commentary, they state the LEGO universe is real.

Well a day or so early but just been into my local ASDA (Uk Super Market) and the fun/level packs are out on the shelves. seems to have taken over half the area given to Skylanders, no change to the Disney Stuff. Not tempted to see if I could buy one as i'm away all weekend and it would annoy me, but come Monday the shelves are getting raised with the £80 I have squirreled away from the wife in my draw at work! (/Portal Level pack, Scooby Doo Team Pack and Wicked Witch)

Great to see it on the selves though...

I hope they add MiB (Men in Black) to the license list... I would love that. I don't know who owns MiB though. I don't think it's Disney.

Does anybody know if the Hoverboard in the BttF pack is printed or a sticker?

Thanks.

Men In Black would be fun and suit the LEGO humour pretty well.

Ghostbusters isn't based on the Reboot so A-Team won't to.

But a reboot definitely will help with recognition.

Sony has the movies, and I'd say the franchise as a whole. It's not hard to imagine.

Does anyone know if these will be sold at lego stores and shop.lego.com? If so, then I hope they will carry the Toy R Us "exclusives" for the Jay and Laval add-ons.

Has it been established yet how much these will cost?... particularly the Portal addition?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Starter Pack: $99.99

Level Pack: $29.99

Fun Pack: $14.99

Team Pack: $24.99

To unlock the adventure worlds in game, you need 1 character from all 14 franchises that are featured, so you don't need to buy every pack to enjoy the game, but you could for your minifigure collection.

Starter Pack: $99.99

Level Pack: $29.99

Fun Pack: $14.99

Team Pack: $24.99

To unlock the adventure worlds in game, you need 1 character from all 14 franchises that are featured, so you don't need to buy every pack to enjoy the game, but you could for your minifigure collection.

Thanks

I guess 30$ makes sense considering it comes with a game addition. I'm actually just interested in the figure. :laugh: I think my brother will get the game though, so maybe I can convince him to go 50-50 with me on the price! :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Thanks

I guess 30$ makes sense considering it comes with a game addition.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I don't know. It's really hard to justify two mini builds and a minifigure.

I almost hope that sales are terrible.

1. So LEGO reduces the prices on anything to make it easier for collectors or

2. To end the game earlier and not five years' worth of sets to buy for it.

I do understand the prices, though. Unlike Disney Infinity, most of the characters in Dimensions are not owned by LEGO, so licensing combined with technology adds a bit to the price tag, which also includes the LEGO pieces and minifigure(s).

Edited by 8BrickMario