TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Wow, very cool, the arcade game will look great in my TMNT Lair MOC. :excited:

Loving those Defender game prints especially. :wub_drool:

Edited by Legocity2713

"Over 20 classic arcade games"

OK, that looks too cool to be true!!

This game is getting more and more interesting in each pack that we see...

And look at the game logos on the package! Defender, Robotron 2084, Joust, Gauntlet, Super Sprint, Rampage, and Spy Hunter all confirmed!

Edited by Blondie-Wan

So...how much would it cost to buy all of the packs revealed so far?

In the U.S., $1184.58 (or $784.62 if you're happy with only one of the five versions of the Starter Pack). :p ;)

$180 :look:

I assume you're just referring to the six Level Packs?

In seriousness, $784.62 is the total combined MSRP for one Starter Pack and one of each Level, Team and Fun Pack. So far.

City may not be officially a theme in the game, but both the gamer kid and the Defender unit in this pack will prove useful as-is for lots of people's city layouts (and I'm sure there are people who build in the Tiny Turbos scale who can make use of both this little vehicle and lots of the other ones from various packs).

In-game, I'm very much looking forward to playing LEGO-ized Joust. That alone will make this worthwhile.

In the U.S., $1184.58 (or $784.62 if you're happy with only one of the five versions of the Starter Pack). :p ;)

I assume you're just referring to the six Level Packs?

In seriousness, $784.62 is the total combined MSRP for one Starter Pack and one of each Level, Team and Fun Pack. So far.

Well...that would be quite a lot to earn up. Know of any good job offerings? :tongue:

Are the extra packs supposed to be out in stores yet? I was just browsing at my local Hastings and found the Chima Eris Fun Pack. Strangely that was the only one. Should I ask if they have different ones in the back and would they even sell them? Just wondering because I'm not sure how strict Hastings is with street dates and such.

Are the extra packs supposed to be out in stores yet? I was just browsing at my local Hastings and found the Chima Eris Fun Pack. Strangely that was the only one. Should I ask if they have different ones in the back and would they even sell them? Just wondering because I'm not sure how strict Hastings is with street dates and such.

They've been spotted, as has the Starter Pack. I think someone on Reddit picked up a Nya/Samurai X pack. You could ask, doubt you'll get it though :sceptic:

And they're a bit expensive if one is getting them just for the parts, of course, especially for ones without any exclusive elements (which I believe includes both the Eris and Nya packs, though I could be wrong).

Without the game to use them in, one can't even access the instructions for the side builds yet. From what we've seen, all the instructions for add-on packs have actual instructions only for the playable character figures; the instructions for the accompanying vehicles, gadgets, etc. are in-game only, though of course most of them are small and simple enough that many of us should be able to just figure out from the pictures how they're built.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

That's the same article Penkid11 posted.

Their source is that dailymail article, which references the LEGO Ideas set being approved for production back in January.

The date is February 4, 2015

Edited by Robert8

That's the same article Penkid11 posted.

Their source is that dailymail article, which references the LEGO Ideas set being approved for production back in January.

The date is February 4, 2015

Are they really that slow? Hmm... I must be wary of that site in the future.

I for one, am happy to see new coinage.

Also, my god that car. Only searched it recently, but that minicar's begging to get upgraded to Tiny Turbo-spec.

Are they really that slow? Hmm... I must be wary of that site in the future.

It seems they forgot to check the date :laugh: