Sign in to follow this  
Mark of Falworth

(Moc) War has come...

Wow, that looks great! :classic:

The build itself and the minifigures look amazing!

Fantastic build, Mark! :wub: I love the clean look of the building and the tree colors are great! :thumbup:

Excellent build Mark, those soldiers are fantastic! Great job on the dark red roof as well! :wink:

Another beautiful historically themed MOC dude - but please tell me... Where are the blue shields from... Part of me thinks they look familiar but I have no idea where I might have seen them!

D

Thanks friends! :wink:

Another beautiful historically themed MOC dude - but please tell me... Where are the blue shields from... Part of me thinks they look familiar but I have no idea where I might have seen them!

D

The blue shields were a limited edition production from Brickforge.com. :classic:

I believe this particular print is no longer available. But they still have plenty of other cool designs.

There's a lesson in there for all us builders as to what clever choice of colours can achieve :thumbup:

Hear, hear! Mark's color choices were excellent, and really give the MOC it's distinctive feel.

The blue shields were a limited edition production from Brickforge.com. :classic:

I believe this particular print is no longer available. But they still have plenty of other cool designs.

ah yes - now I remember... you're right they DO have cool designs!