Horsleben

(LDD MOC) Slave I

Hello..

Since my last fooling around in LDD i have taken on a bigger project.. And now it is nearing its last steps.. I have always loved the Firespray ship, and dreamed of owning one in LEGO for a long time.. This is my take on it (almost finished)

Slave%201-1.png

Some of the colors are a bit of, since LEGO dont produce particular pieces in the desired color - the grey wedges on the base would look SO much better in brown..

Slave%201-2.png

From til point of view, it is obvious that i got the dimensions a bit off - but i dont think i can do it better with my skills..

Slave%201-3.png

Slave%201-4.png

Slave%201-5.png

In flight mode - both the wing and cockpit can rotate..

Slave%201-6.png

The greebling on the backside..

This is the ship in its current state - things i still need to do is:

- strengthening the inner structure (if i ever have any hope of building it in real bricks)

- add the secret weapons (the hatches are done, but havent placed any weapons yet)

- add some finishing touches

I hope you like my version of this iconic ship, and if you have any comments or criticism, please post them :)

-Jon

Thanks GuyDudeMan27! About the size, i honestly cant answer, since i dont own any official Lego Slave I's.. But my guess is that its a good deal smaller than the UCS and a tiny bit bigger than the regular one :) But thats all guesswork..

Thanks GuyDudeMan27! About the size, i honestly cant answer, since i dont own any official Lego Slave I's.. But my guess is that its a good deal smaller than the UCS and a tiny bit bigger than the regular one :) But thats all guesswork..

That's what I figured. What you could do is download an LFX of both and put them all on the same file. You can find the LFXs here on Eurobricks.

Great MOC. I especially like the sloped, curved lower part of the hull. It looks much smoother and less messy than the UCS version. The massively detailed underside is also impressive.

Does this MOC have any functions and play features?

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

Thanks for your kind words DarthTwo..

It is a bit limited in its playability, since i tried to get it as accurate as possible.. But the hatch does open, and there should be room for a carbonite Han there :) The cockpit rotates too, and there a hidden hatches on both sides of the hull for secret weaponry.. The weapons havent been made yet, but the hatches are there :)

well,It is a bit limited in its playability, since i tried to get it as accurate as possible.thanks35.gif

Edited by srseekvve

Hello all..

Pictures should be back now - Photobucket apparently deleted them for some reason.. I hope you are able to see them now :)

-Jon