One consistent pattern: if I go to S@H website and haven't been there for a day or so, if I want to view more than the first page of Sales and Deals, I have to click Sales and Deals, click on page 2 but get dumped back to the main list, then click Sales and Deals again and click on page 2 again, to see the actual second page of Sales and Deals. Same applies to others like Friends, Elves, etc. I use Firefox.

One consistent pattern: if I go to S@H website and haven't been there for a day or so, if I want to view more than the first page of Sales and Deals, I have to click Sales and Deals, click on page 2 but get dumped back to the main list, then click Sales and Deals again and click on page 2 again, to see the actual second page of Sales and Deals. Same applies to others like Friends, Elves, etc. I use Firefox.

I used to have that problem, doesn't happen as often now though. It was a cookie problem. Someone said it was just one particular one, but that didn't work for me. I just did a search for all the 'Lego' cookies and delete them. Then the site would work OK for a while. The problem would come back again.

With the latest version of Firefox, it doesn't seem to have problems like that anymore for me. I'm using a Mac.

My backordered 88000 AAA battery box is now 'in warehouse,' finally! At least that 15 June estimate was pretty close.

My backordered 88000 AAA battery box is now 'in warehouse,' finally! At least that 15 June estimate was pretty close.

Not to sound too pessimistic, but don't get too excited until it says "Shipped" or "Completed". My 8878 was "In Warehouse" 4 times. Each time it would stay a week, then revert to "Backordered" or "In Progress".

On the other hand, I got an eMail today that it's finally shipped, so maybe I'm just being grumpy?

Not to sound too pessimistic, but don't get too excited until it says "Shipped" or "Completed". My 8878 was "In Warehouse" 4 times. Each time it would stay a week, then revert to "Backordered" or "In Progress".

On the other hand, I got an eMail today that it's finally shipped, so maybe I'm just being grumpy?

Ack! Don't jinx me! LOL... Another day and it is still 'In Warehouse' arghh...

Ack! Don't jinx me! LOL... Another day and it is still 'In Warehouse' arghh...

Checked this AM, and its shipped, won't get here till next Wednesday though. No email telling me either. I never get any sort of confirmations at all anymore...

Checked this AM, and its shipped, won't get here till next Wednesday though. No email telling me either. I never get any sort of confirmations at all anymore...

I usually have this same problem with lack of confirmation eMails.

Glad you're getting your battery box, though!

No email telling me either. I never get any sort of confirmations at all anymore...

Wait, they used to send confirmation emails? How long ago was this? I don't remember getting one. Ever.

Wait, they used to send confirmation emails? How long ago was this? I don't remember getting one. Ever.

I think it stopped working back last year for me. Can't recall exactly. If you order something, then go through all the steps, and then the order goes through and they give you an order number, that last screen has some text that says you will be receiving a confirmation email shortly.... only, it never comes...

Update: I finally got my BnP order, which I ordered over a month ago.

Here was the timeline:

May 15 - Placed order

May 29 - Received email stating that due to a technical error, I wouldn't be receiving 16 grey steps.

June 11 - Order was shipped

June 22 - BnP package received

The package arrived a bit earlier than expected from the time the order was shipped, but overall quite a slow 5 weeks from the time of ordering.

Well, this is really weird, I got an email confirmation for a Bricks and Pieces order this morning, thought it was a bit odd since I already had email confirmations for my last BnP order made a few days ago, so clicked on it thinking my account had been hacked and it turned out it was for an order that was placed on the 20th April... 2014. That's right, it's for an order which I'm pretty sure I received over a year ago! :wacko:

Having a look through my order history, the order does appear there, but it says "Waiting for payment information". Like, now I'm worried. It's only for about £8.50 but I fear LEGO are going to charge me again for it, and that's going to cause all sorts of other problems for me. And since it's Friday evening now where I live, I can't contact Customer Service until Monday to enquire further.

Anyone else had this problem? What should I do?

Still, I don't get any confirmation emails...or shipped emails... Its all up to me to keep going back to check....

At least the supply of the AAA battery box seems to have caught up to demand. I was able to order one and its shipped without any delays... Yay!

1 August, lot of new sets available. I got my order through with no problems, and it already shows up on the order status page, as 'in warehouse,' which is great to see. I still, again didn't get any email confirmation! Weird, if some people do, and others don't. I wonder what causes that.

1 August, lot of new sets available. I got my order through with no problems, and it already shows up on the order status page, as 'in warehouse,' which is great to see. I still, again didn't get any email confirmation! Weird, if some people do, and others don't. I wonder what causes that.

That last order that I got a confirmation e-mail on? Well, parts of the order were missing, but on the invoice. Called 'em up, got a replacement order, and didn't receive any kind of confirmation e-mail on that. Maybe because it was a corrective order? I dunno.

One thing is to check is the email address provided to LEGO.com is correct. Do you get other LEGO communications like VIP emails about special deals and news on that email address?

Check your email spam filters to make sure they are not filtering out LEGO.com.

I am just curious about where the original poster is trying to do this?

At home? In work? On a wireless, wired or mobile connection?

Your browser might not be the main affector is what I am getting at.

Could be bad dns on network causing browser issues, or a proxy server in work etc.

Nothing has changed for my PC setup, I am only on my home Mac which is hard wired to a cable modem, using the most recent browsers..my spam filter isn't intercepting anything Lego related. I don't get any emails what so ever, but then again I have opted out of anything but official emails. I checked my address that they have, and its correct, nothing has changed on my end. It used to work as advertised, so I am still at a loss as to why I don't get the messages...

Haven't had any major ussues yet.

what is anoying though is bap website - it should be like the pab site - or better pab should have all elements - bap is more expensive and shipping cannot be tracked (all packages have arrived though, so far so good), pab is the real deal but many IMHO important items can only be bought via bap - and I am not talking about super special pieces here, but elements like the 2x1x3 md st grey slope - or some foliage elements - I mean, whats the problem of adding these parts to the pab site...the lack of vip points doesnt make things better either

another annoying thing is that some elements are constantly out of stock, that would be ok for older elements that are no longer put into sets

Example: I was toying with the idea to buy the pirates chess set - not necessarily to play chess but for the minifigs, now the soldies in that set havent been equipped with hats (which I consider mandatory if you want to army build) - so I was about to order that chess set and place a bap order at the same time and get those 8 'missing' hats, and guess what they are out of stock.

- just btw, they should have added those hats to the chess set in the first place... :)

I rarely even bother to look at BaP or PaB anymore... 9 times out of 10, what I want is not available, and its always the key parts to build something...it is frustrating, and usually a waste of my time. I figured it probably was that way for a lot of others too.

Can i hijack borrow this thread?

When only a part of your order is "cancelled" does this mean they eventually ship the cancelled items when they become available or do they just stay cancelled?

I ordered Wall-e and just some minifigures to qualify for free shipping, this went on and never arrived, then got sent again, but wall-e got recalled in the meantime, so I finally got my package with just the free gift and minifigures. My VIP points are still standing, I didn't get any refunds, just when I look at my order the Wall-e part of the order is cancelled. (no explanation was ever sent to me)

Should I just wait for Dec. 4 for wall-e to get back in stock and hope they send it or am I doomed?

Thanks.

Well, to me, cancelled means not going to get it. I wonder why it wouldn't say back-ordered, which is what I have seen on my own orders that had something that was out of stock, and shipped separately when it was finally available. I would call and ask for clarification.

For me, Amazon has a wonderful, easy to use, always functional shopping site. For LEGO, the solution is simple... Fire everyone involved in the website and hire quality developers, maybe poach some from Amazon.

Just MHO, YMMV,

Andy D