Made an order (vampire & bat, pilgrim feast, holiday magnet and a notebook) last weekend online.  They sent an email on Monday saying it had shipped but it didn't really ship until Wednesday, by which time the vampire & bat had halved in price.  I contacted customer service and they said they couldn't refund the difference but they would, instead, add 200 points to my vip account.  Nice touch, a $10 store credit to make up for a $5 reduction in price

Edited by Big G

Today I received a S@H order with more than I ordered (a Technic set and a London bus). It included a free Spiderman SuperJumper polybag as a "special LEGO treat" with a "thank you" card.

These are the little details that improve customer reviews!

I still can't get a category of sets to come up, it gives me an empty page, just the header and footer, with no sets... I can't get it to work more than once, now it won't come up at all. I wanted to search for Friends sets, it brought up the first page, 1 of 3. Well, hit next..and it refreshes with page 1 of 3 again...Show all gets me page 1 of 3...ridiculous..I am using the most recent Firefox for Mac browser..and it is a total fail! I remarked on their customer satisfaction survey about the problems a month or more ago..and apparently, no one reads that criticism...nothing has been fixed for me, as far as I can tell...Total fail!

Continuing to troubleshoot, and Firefox and Chrome won't work right on the site.. Safari does work...wow, I need to use only Safari if I want to use the S@H site...interesting...

20 hours ago, talos said:

I still can't get a category of sets to come up, it gives me an empty page, just the header and footer, with no sets...

In my case pages come empty, but if I wait a few seconds the contents finally appears.

Often while loading a page there is also a few seconds where my browser freezes...

I'm using Firefox, but it didn't seem to work much better in Internet Explorer.

I wonder how they made a site so bad.

13 hours ago, Bricknblue said:

I like how there are 3 different spots with "sales and deals" and I swear each one has different products.

Yeah I noticed that too. It could be better consolidated. Browsing everything of even minor potential interest and checking the price is the only way to not miss out on a sale thats inexplicably not listed under the home page holiday sale main link.  

I've been trying to review my recent orders and it keeps wanting me to sign into my vip account again, and then again, and then again, and .. well you get the picture.  It appears to just be total pot luck if it actually shows me my recent orders, 49 times out of 50 it just goes back to the previous 'please sign in to your account' screen.  Not that I'm looking to buy any more at the moment, there's too much unbuilt at home at the moment both in sets my son isn't playing with as well as the stuff we haven't even opened.  Add that to my wife saying "no more building" as we have an entire table taken up with Christmas sets from the last 3 years, and I had to 'hide' my VW Camper, Mini & Yellow Submarine because she wanted the shelf space for her Christmas ornaments.  I'm just grateful I have a storage room off of the room I'm in now that is impossible to walk into because of brown shipping boxes piled up (one of which is still hiding the ferris wheel she still doesn't know I bought during the first double points period this year (I'd tell you when that was, but I can't access my previous orders on the S@H site).  I'm thinking it was just before Easter because I know I added to an order of some firefighter and police minifigs I got for our son, basically to qualify for free shipping.

On 11/30/2016 at 8:08 AM, The Plastic Archer said:

Why does it seem to log out an account after 2 or 3 days?

That might be more your computer / web browser than the website. But it could also be a security feature.

Thankfully my snow globe and wedding set were shipped out separately than my backordered Pet Shop. But they are really bad at communicating what is going on. If you put a $130 payment hold on my credit card for over three weeks I should expect to get the $5 VIP rewards right away.