Jakorin Swiftsword

[WZ2: G12, High Council] Aqueduct Aquired

Along the treacherous banks of the Qar Ahken River, Jakorin Swiftsword and his men finally emerge from the humid, suffocating jungle. With spirits, energy, and water nearly depleted, it was a truly joyous sight when they stumbled upon their target: the aqueduct.

16855092195_8b443da4e8_c.jpg

Soldier 1: "Gah! Hurry up and let me out of this green torture chamber!!!" The soldier shoved his way out aggressively, angering his companion in front of him.

Soldier 2: "Quit yer whinin'!"

Soldier 1: "Don't tell me what to do. Least not here of all places. I've never seen spiders that big!" The soldier made an over-exaggerated size estimate with his hands, and his companion shook his head tiredly.

Soldier 2: "I should have thrown one at you and let it put you out of your misery." The first soldier scoffed at him.

Soldier 1: "Any longer in there and I just might have let you do it." Suddenly, Jakorin, who is at the lead, holds up his hand to halt. The clanking of armor and weapons stops.

Jakorin: "Men, we've made to the aqueduct. And it looks like with the best resistance you could ever ask for: none whatsoever." A small cheer went up. Jakorin pointed to the river.

Jakorin: "Fill up your canteens men. Then, I want this place fortified and ready for any aggression we might receive from our Ulandian and Desert King friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there it is folks! Sorry about the short story, not much time. And sadly, not much time could I put into the build either. But, I'm still happy with it. C and C always appreciated! Next target if we win is D3.

Wow! Great job! I love the base and the foliage, and the aqueduct is quite nice as well! Looks like you might have a chance at winning it!

For the True Council!

Another fantastic entry into this Warzone! The aqueduct section is great and so is the rockwork, but what really stand out to me is the little corner of jungle, love the tall bamboo! :thumbup:

Awesome build Jakorin, fantastic job on both the jungle and aqueduct! Very nice base as well, and I really like your use of light trans-blue for the water :thumbup:

The build looks awesome but I'm not sure about the last thing your sig-fig says. How could they refill their canteens if the water from the aqueduct is above them and there's no way get up there? I think an aqueduct closer to the ground would be more suitable, especially in this situation.

The build looks awesome but I'm not sure about the last thing your sig-fig says. How could they refill their canteens if the water from the aqueduct is above them and there's no way get up there? I think an aqueduct closer to the ground would be more suitable, especially in this situation.

Well, in the story it says there's a river just ahead.

Great build man! Superb texturing on the aqueduct and the bit of vegetation in the corner looks amazing :wub:

Approved :thumbup:

It's probably a salt water river for you salty High Counselors! :grin:

As I think I said on Flickr, this is brilliant.

The height of the aquaduct makes it look very imposing, and the soldiers emerging from the jungle is a great effect. Aaaand, the irregular base is awesome as well. :wub:

In short: If this is what you can crank out in a hurry, I think my head would explode if I saw something you put a lot of time into! :tongue:

For Kaliphlin, for the Republic!

Great landscape! The aqueduct is a solid build. And the base is wonderful.

Edited by Jacob Nion

Great build, man! :wink:

Thanks!

:thumbup:

Thank you!

Wow! Great job! I love the base and the foliage, and the aqueduct is quite nice as well! Looks like you might have a chance at winning it!

For the True Council!

Thanks Adair!

Impressive!

Thank you!

Another fantastic entry into this Warzone! The aqueduct section is great and so is the rockwork, but what really stand out to me is the little corner of jungle, love the tall bamboo! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai!

beautiful - what a beautiful and clear design!

(aquaeducts are quite popular these days...)

Yes, very popular... :P

Great job! :thumbup:

Thank you!

Nice aqueduct, but it is the foliage which really stands out here :thumbup:

Awesome build Jakorin, fantastic job on both the jungle and aqueduct! Very nice base as well, and I really like your use of light trans-blue for the water :thumbup:

Thank you Garmadon!

Thanks! Yeah, the river is supposed to be up ahead. :classic:

Great build man! Superb texturing on the aqueduct and the bit of vegetation in the corner looks amazing :wub:

Approved :thumbup:

Thank you!

Wonderful design sir!

Thanks!

Excellent entry! :wub: I love the colors and irregular base :thumbup:

Thanks a lot! :wink:

Nice job with the base! And I like how the aqueduct turned out :classic:

Thank you!

As I think I said on Flickr, this is brilliant.

The height of the aquaduct makes it look very imposing, and the soldiers emerging from the jungle is a great effect. Aaaand, the irregular base is awesome as well. :wub:

In short: If this is what you can crank out in a hurry, I think my head would explode if I saw something you put a lot of time into! :tongue:

For Kaliphlin, for the Republic!

Thanks! Had I more time. I would have put some water around the edge.

Great landscape! The aqueduct is a solid build. And the base is wonderful.

Thanks Jacob!

Really outstanding presentation, your photography is first class. Great build.

:thumbup: