Trainmaster247

ideas for store interiors

Use PowerPoint or similar and create some "stickers"

If you have some 1x2 or 2x2 tiles create discs or books covers. If you have 1x1 square or round bricks and 1x1 round plates you can create some food, oil packages,...

Supermarket Suitcase seems a great set for store interiors. Other than that, you can sell whatever you want, so just find something you have enough of. The store doesn't have to be fully packed.

Last year, Eurobricks' own master of store interiors - Lightningtiger - made a thread about interiors. It might be a bit more detailed than you are asking for, but still a place to get inspiration. Otherwise, also take a look at reviews or building instructions of official sets. These interior are often more simple than what MOC'ers do. You can find a list of reviews here on Eurobricks.

Sin made some interior for Grand Emporium, the most famous store in LEGO City. If you make a search for Grand Emporium in this forum, you will also get a lot of MOD of this department store - often including interiors.

Enter the master.......

Well, everyone has said already what I do anyway......though the first thing you need to decide is what shop or shops to make plus is it town, village or city based ?

An easy one is say a fruit & veg shop, not much need there except fruit and veg pieces, 4x3 creates, a counter and scales plus cash register (be clever and combo that saves one parts).

My favourite as everyone will tell you is the humble hardware store, of course there are quite a few tools available (always have more than one of each, you don't want a poorly stocked store now do you ?), other merchandise is either stickers on tiles to sell the idea of packaged items or just things like taps, t-pieces, tech pins, etc., to sell the idea of a hardware store.

Now thanks 'Iaka' I plain forgot about that topic of mine.......yeah, I'm getting old.

'Trainmaster247' if you need any advice please feel free to PM me.

Edited by lightningtiger