Sign in to follow this  
domino39

Rollercoaster

Very nice creation. I like how you used all those catapult pieces in the coaster.

Incredible! I am under the impression that this is done for the DoP challenge on BrickPirate where you have to use that catapult element. It is stunning as I have never been able to use it!!!

I am amazed how you have used and it is an integral part of the structure you have build.

Incredible! I am under the impression that this is done for the DoP challenge on BrickPirate where you have to use that catapult element. It is stunning as I have never been able to use it!!!

I am amazed how you have used and it is an integral part of the structure you have build.

thank you very much, it is true that the Pirate Duel of the Brickpirate Forum was intense and tiring. My opponent is also excellent Pistash

AWESOME MOC 'domino39', excellent detailing though I hope it is well maintained.......Brick On 'domino39' ! :grin:

Excellent. I admire how often you've managed to use that catapult piece. Don't think I've ever found a use the ones I've got. Great work!