16646715058_15bbc58c90_b.jpg

16646772948_b5075e4be1_b.jpg

The story behind the city is told in the previous topics of the separate modules:

Tartan's Hall

Gold, gold, precious gold...

At Amortug's gates and Entrance to Wealth

Zophim's Tower and The Boulder

Citadel Tower and Lake Gate House

Market Day

The Court Hall

Ulvar

16214389133_f28f6ce9fa_c.jpg

The whole lay-out was build on 4 by 6 48x48 baseplates. The landscaping at the rim(1 by 4 48x48) was build by Tijger-San for our collaborate layout at Legoworld Copenhagen:

16627046147_6b662e0f8c_c.jpg

I added some new things like a Forrest Elven ship:

16646685748_4fcb63b3bf_c.jpg

Some close-ups:

16646735068_250ceec471_c.jpg

16646988990_7e986330b9_c.jpg

16648234879_9687b6a4fa_c.jpg

Overview from above:

16646916190_f023b4623c_c.jpg

16834271045_974fa1251d_c.jpg

Stupendous work Ecc, this looks even bigger all together! :look:*oh2* Amazing job with all the details as well :thumbup::sweet:

Such a massive and etailed town! I'm in awe... One of the best MOCs I had the pleasure to lay my eyes on.

It was a pleasure of heaving the two towers at Brickmania Antwerpen!!! Such a fantastic MOC!

This is one of the most impressive MOCs I've ever seen, glad to have had the privilege to see it live in Skaerbaek!

In itself, this rivalled Swebrick's whole medieval landscape collab :classic:

(I think I've seen you been mentioned as a "one man LUG" and I'm inclined to agree)

At last! This looks amazing, the sheer size, all the different tower angles, the excellent landscaping, those trees... To pick one section out, I really like the outpost tower, and the rope bridge connecting it to the ground. Also the rock bridge over the water between the two towers. Fantastic work all around! :thumbup:

Do you want to drive us out of business by creating the perfect walled city? :wink::laugh:

Really great. I like your wall style anyway and now in this giant diorama it is almost too much. Fantastic.

I bought a few Gimli helmets the other day but I fear I cannot catch up... :cry_sad:

The landscape, the details, the overall hugeness... excellent.

:thumbup:

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld

Thanks for the kind words guys! :classic:

(I think I've seen you been mentioned as a "one man LUG" and I'm inclined to agree)

I recall that's been said as well, but a sixth of the whole build belonged to Tijger-San. So not completely a one man Lug :grin: My friends, are already making jokes about it as well: Big, Bigger, Marco! :tongue:

How long did it take?

All together about 3-4 months.

I bought a few Gimli helmets the other day but I fear I cannot catch up... :cry_sad:

I was lucky enough to buy gimlis when they were just around 3,-. But it seems every single lotr/hobbit fig is rising in price rapidly these days!

While it could be more detailed, the scale is quite amazing!

Thanks, please enlighten my what you think could be improved! :classic:

Very nice build and with enough details to enjoy it even more!

If you don't mind there's only the water that I don't like (too much transparent round plates in my opinion), but it's only a small detail of course.

Keep up the good work! :wink:

Edited by Back to the Brick

:wub:

That's all that really needs to be said. This is absolutely one of the most beautiful MOCs I've ever seen. And the scale is just immense. Very impressive work, Ecc. It brings a happy tear to my eye. :cry_happy: