MKJoshA

[WZ1:E7, DK] Muddy Water

The banks of the Arkbri River were very muddy and sometimes it was hard to tell which way was the deeper water and which way was the bank. Some High Council soldiers had been spying on the men of Budd-apest who were traveling with the Desert King's emissaries. The High Council soldiers had been hiding in the rushes of the river and had heard enough so they turned around to wade away from the Desert King's campsite to find a safe place to climb out. They had been wandering for a half hour and both soldiers were worried that they may never find the bank when the Desert King's men found the spies.

(I would like the next WZ to be D7 if I win)

16639090578_33dc67bcd4_c.jpg

16619344457_2bc153bd20_c.jpg

16639274090_5ee56e7bc9_c.jpg

Stupid spies, the bank is right next to them and they can't find it! They won't be revealing the secret information they overheard anytime soon!

Great build MKJ, the reedy water looks very good! I'm wondering why hardly anyone has weapons, though :look:

:laugh: Great idea for the challenge! The grass and mud look excellent :thumbup: Edited by LittleJohn

I like the look of the muddy water!

Those (fine) High Council Soldiers really do seem to be at a disadvantage, should those foul Desert King troops attack :laugh: