"Oh Centurion, Stedor has extinquished their lighthouse again. It will be a dark night like always..."

"Hahaha, our Centurion will not hear you. We are in the middle of a sea... Come on, let's sleep some... Aisha, it's your turn to watch out for coming lights"

And so the Ulandian Navy Soldiers in the Ghuba-ya Biashara closed their eyes and started sleeping...

16821779755_5be060b8fe_c.jpg

A few hours later:

"I saw something in the water!! The ship is moving!!" Aisha yelled,

"Shut up Aisha, it's a shark swimming around the ship. Even in the moonlight you can see it is a shark. And beside, we are anchored"

Aisha was right, there was a shark in the water. But also a whole bunch of Mermaids who removed the anchors of the Patrolling Vessels so they could move them to another territory.

16635674089_4d9bfaa219_c.jpg

16820667852_dcab856e05_c.jpg

A guerilla against Ulandus together with Bregir for Square J15

For the glory of the High Council!! Long live the real Kaliphlin!!

C&C ofcourse welcome!!

Also UoP for:

- Hydrology : Underwater

- Landscape: Sideaways Rocks

The underwater goodness steals the show here :thumbup:

UoP +1.

Great underwater scenery, the rock work in particular. My only gripe would be the the lack of color blending in the water, but it doesn't take away from the effort to much.

Edited by blufiji

I think this is my favorite build from you yet, DM (I count Mypa Stedor as more than one build). The ship is neat, but the underwater section is just beautiful :wub:

Great build!! The boat looks nice and the underwater section is fantastic! Nice work on the SNOT rocks and other details!

Really nice boat (and lovely use of lime green!) but the underwater section steals the show! Very clever! :thumbup:

Edited by Basiliscus

Thanks all!!!!

I think this is my favorite build from you yet, DM (I count Mypa Stedor as more than one build). The ship is neat, but the underwater section is just beautiful :wub:

Thanks for the nice comment SK!! I am very pleased with the result myself (as it was not easy to find a way to execute my idea).

Really nice boat (and lovely use of lime green!) but the underwater section steals the show! Very clever! :thumbup:

I do have a sister for him with light purple colours :laugh: