16655560456_03003ef25e_z_d.jpg 16819513121_b8f674026d_z_d.jpg

0.jpg_thumb.jpg dscf4492.jpg_thumb.jpg dscf4493.jpg_thumb.jpg

Everybody loves clowns, right?

So I've picked up some parts a couple of weeks ago and made the tiny orange clown, later dubbed Mr. Giggles. I've had a lot of people tell me he turned out really creepy, so I decided to make an intentionally scary looking counterpart, a sort of a Jekyll/Hyde thing. Note the size difference in the group shot.

The result is what you see here. I'm not entirely satisfied with the monstrous version, mostly because I wish I had integrated more color into it, I went a bit overzealous with the black, under the influence of a recent Alien quadrilogy marathon. I also think the first one is still more scary :v

Anyway, thanks for taking a look! Any comments and feedback you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by WARHEAD

It's an orange version of the one Turaga Nuju came with, the name escapes me right now. Thanks!

Okay, that is officially the creepiest thing I've seen made from constraction pieces, beating out the Jack-in-the-Box. Seriously, this thing is horrifying.

All I could think of was Tim Curry in It.

"Do you have Prince Albert in a can? You DO? Well, you better let the poor guy out! Wah-hah! Wah-hah! Wah-hah! Wah-hah!"