Bob De Quatre

Space Pirates Contest !

Wow, thanks for all the votes everyone! I'm honored to have done so well in both categories, even if I'm only eligible for one prize. And thanks to Bob for organizing another great contest. It was a lot of fun working on my entries and seeing what everyone else came up with! And special thanks to just2good for inviting me to team up with him and who was great collaborating with! :classic:

Arrr me hearties yo ho! :pir-classic:

Well Done Vinny, you really did give us all a 'shark' attack with them killa fig's. Hats off to the winner! Congrats brother.

Wow, thanks for all the votes everyone! I'm honored to have done so well in both categories, even if I'm only eligible for one prize. And thanks to Bob for organizing another great contest. It was a lot of fun working on my entries and seeing what everyone else came up with! And special thanks to just2good for inviting me to team up with him and who was great collaborating with! :classic:

Arrr me hearties yo ho! :pir-classic:

Well Done, you played a good game!

I also want to thank everyone for their votes! And congratulate all the winners! :classic:

Yeah well done, you did good! Loved your entries bud!

Thanks to everyone who voted for my entries, 1st place in Category B is awesome!

I usually build space, sci-fi or city, so it was a nice change to have a go at a classic pirates (in addition to space pirates :wink:).

Also congratulations to all of the other winners, the other entries and to Bob for running the contest.

Some amazing entries, and many good ones that snuck under the voting radar. Great ideas for categories.

Congratulations to all the winners! This contest was so much fun to follow, thank you Bob for hosting it! :classic: