MassEditor

Heating Things Up [WZ1:E7, Faction Name]

(Edit: messed up on the title... again. Faction name should be Desert King. My next pick is B7.)

The Desert King's minions could barely control their laughter at the sight of the High Council scout now. The scout had almost escaped them, until one of the mercenaries had the idea of catching the reeds on fire and flushing him out. Naturally, the Desert King's mummy regulars were skeptical of anything involving fire, but the scout had to be caught and he would be impossible to find in the maze of reeds.

The mummies had stood a safe distance back as the fire ravaged through the vegetation. It wasn't long before they heard a yelp and saw the scout scramble up a palm tree. Surrounded and nearly roasted, the scout had quickly pleaded for mercy. The mummies got a few more chuckles in before ordering a mercenary to rescue the scout and place him in custody. They were anxious to hear what details this poor fellow could share with the Desert King.

16791924846_92e637c74d_c.jpg

----------------------------------------

Greetings! Close to the eleventh hour, but here's my Warzone 1 build! There's been a lot of good entries in this challenge, it was difficult trying to do something unique! The glowing fire was done using LEDs from LifeLites. Thanks for looking, and glory to the Desert King!

Edited by MassEditor

Great MOC I really like how the fire looks. :thumbup:

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Fun scene! The scout is great, and the fire is superb! I like your smoke technique, too.

Well done - I particularly like the smoke, and the way the helmet is sitting on the scouts head :laugh:

Fantastic scene! Love the smoke effect and the lighting.

You should declair this build to the Desert King ;P

(That was a hint → look at the title)

Outstanding! So much action, detail and originality in a small base. Superb.

The face of the soldier is priceless!! The fire is also stunning!!! Excellent moc!! :thumbup:

Excellent work, really creative take on that category. The light looks great and the scene is funny... at least for the Desert King.

Beautiful work with the fire & smoke :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

You should declair this build to the Desert King ;P

(That was a hint → look at the title)

Haha, yes, I noticed this the second after I hit "post topic." I guess I'm on a roll - I screwed up the WZ2 title too. Maybe Ska can change this one for me too? :grin:

I´m with Gideon here! The best fire I´ve seen! The smoke looks very realistic as well! :thumbup:

Great job on the fire and the smoke! The expression on the scout's face is superb! :thumbup:

Stupendous and hilarious build Mass, fantastic fire and smoke and excellent expression on that scout's face! :laugh::laugh_hard::roflmao:

Superb vegetation as well, the bamboo leaves look very good! :thumbup:

I love how you have the helmet not completely attached on the poor soldier :laugh: The fire is spectucalr :wub: