Hello, Mugbearer here reporting from sleepy Russia, 04:00 am GMT +3. My LDD just started updating itself with the 4.3.8 patch, so I wanted to ask: am I late for the party or is it something new? If it's new, who knows what are new features and bricks?

I guess I would try to find them myself and post a screenshot, so let's start a discussion of a recent patch!

Edited by Crash Sanders

Considering my Core i5, Win 8.1 and all that jazz, it took me about three to four minutes maximum, including the unpacking of a new build.

I received a small update too, but I don't think there will be any new pieces since the brickset is still 1564.2. This might be some performance or some other under the hood fix that has been released.

I received a small update too, but I don't think there will be any new pieces since the brickset is still 1564.2. This might be some performance or some other under the hood fix that has been released.

Mine is still 1564.1. o_O

Edit: I got the color patch, too. No full-on update like described above, though.

Edited by Masta' Blasta'

Wasn't there two types of orange in LDD before, they were both bright orange but one was more brighter than the other, the brighter orange was lower down in the palette?.

color_palette_extended.gif

Edited by SNIPE

You mean Flame Yellowish Orange (second row, far right)? Also, your palette seems to be missing "330 Olive Green" (between Reddish Brown and Sand Yellow) and "329 White Glow" (between Cool Yellow and Earth Green).