I was inspired by this model, which was originally inspired by my old mini tatra from 2011.

Mini%20tatra%2010x10%201024.png

The major difference is that my model uses 9L links as leaf springs which allows is greater flexibility and much more less sideways tilting when steering.

Download LXF:

www.bricksafe.com/files/Zblj/Mini%20tatra%2010x10/Mini%20tatra%2010x10.lxf

Edited by Zblj

First one was a funny idea, this one has nice suspension but three tatras without steering is too much for me :cry_sad: , what will be next?, tanks without tracks...

Great little model and what a great location to test it. Now if only our local authority would be so kind... :wink:

First one was a funny idea, this one has nice suspension but three tatras without steering is too much for me :cry_sad: , what will be next?, tanks without tracks...

That logic seems kinda silly to me. If it's simple, and it works, then why not? No steering = small and light = excellent performance.

That logic seems kinda silly to me. If it's simple, and it works, then why not? No steering = small and light = excellent performance.

I said for me, because I like tatras and I know how hard it is to do its steering. I just write what I think, It can be awesome for everybody.

I like it very much! Maybe this idea sounds a bit crazy, but I thought if beeing controlled by a 8879 speed remote control - both sides separately like in a tank some kind of changing directions could be achieved??

I love this, everything in it makes it up for skid steering, which isn't too bad anyway. And yes, I think 8879 or SBrick could make skid steering work quite well when taking turns not too tight.

I slightly updated the LXF file and submited the model to Rebrickable.

I know skid steering is not realistic, but its the simplest and cleanest solution at this scale.