Sign in to follow this  
Starwars4J

PSPguy vs. SirNadroj MOCing Competition

Which MOC looks better from the available sets?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a MOC!

• MOC 1
    • MOC2

Okay guys, they finished their MOCs and asked me to post them so that the pictures would be anonymous. So please vote based on which you consider to be the highest quality MOC out of the sets made available to them (as found in this thread)

Without further ado

Entry 1:

ufocarridge.png

Entry 2:

10-1.jpg

More pics of entry 2 can be found in the folder

Good Luck PSPguy! Your MOC is very creative!

(PSPguy: you can vote for yourself.)

Edited by SirNadroj

I guess since we know whos gonna win Im just gonna say whos MOC is whos. Nadrojs MOC is the 2nd one. I voted for you Lordan only because I know Im gonna loose and I thought it was gonna be voted by most creative. Now Im sad. :'-(

Errr... I voted for two, but methinks you can guess that. The drill in One didn't work for me.

I guess since we know whos gonna win Im just gonna say whos MOC is whos. Nadrojs MOC is the 2nd one. I voted for you Lordan only because I know Im gonna loose and I thought it was gonna be voted by most creative. Now Im sad. :'-(

:-| I suggest next time you give it more than an hour and a half before throwing in the towel...

Oh. Thats not what I meant. I was just saying that I was sad by the results so far.

Oh. Thats not what I meant. I was just saying that I was sad by the results so far.

Oh I see sorry. :-$ Why did you break the anonymity?

I broke it because at that point I thought Lordan was gonna win anyways.

Nr. 2 has my vote! Why? Because I love the skellie chasing the chained soldiers!

3-3.jpg

And the carriage looks better than the original carriage.

Although I must say the UFO is also creative! The spacemen and the drill didn't do it for me though..

Anyway good job both of you!

Mr Tiber

Yep, MOC 2 for me.... Neat carriage, very nice. *y*

I love the first one!

I vote number 1!

It's so....... smooth and round!

I like the men and skellies dead inside!

Chopped and sliced! *y*

Number two is good aswell!

The only thing I don't like on number two is where are the MM people and Pieces?

Well Lordan said his was a Castle themed one while I was thinking UFO crashed during midevil times.

I love the first one!

I vote number 1!

It's so....... smooth and round!

I like the men and skellies dead inside!

Chopped and sliced! *y*

Number two is good aswell!

The only thing I don't like on number two is where are the MM people and Pieces?

They're all over the place. Like the drapes on the side of the carriage are from ETX Alien Strike. I just didn't use the blatently obvious MM pecies i.e. drill/white/orange pecies/etc.

In case anyone's wondering, I can my creation "Skeleton's Royal Hearse". It is supposed to look like its shrouded in black cloth. (And thanks for the votes! :-) )

I liked No. 2's use of the prison concept. It worked well for the set. That would have looked good as an actual set!

Thanks, but its not really supposed to be a prison. The Skellies have prisoners, but it was more or less supposed to be a hearse. X-D

But thanks! :-)

You make me sad for not following the rules Jordan.

What did I do? Voting? 8-| To be frank, I never saw that in the other thread. I apologize.

Personally I think I would have gotten aleast 2 posts more if you voted for me.

Jeez PSPguy, way to quit early. Grow a backbone.

In case you hadn't noticed, at the time of conceding defeat and ruining the anonymity, there were 2 votes cast. Both were for Nadrojs MOC. However one of the voters was Nadroj himself, meaning you were only 1 vote behind.

On this note, I'm afraid I will have to recommend a Mis-Poll due to Nadroj' action. He was the first to Vote and Post in the poll, making it obvious which MOC belonged to who. This kinda ruins the whole idea of the anonymity, which I suspect is what PSPguy means when he talks about not following the rules.

It was a good idea for a contest. Would have worked out better if the contestants were banned from posting in the thread till voting was completed.

Acually the rule was that each contestant had to vote for the other and I did him. >:-(