Jacob Nion

[WZ4:H9, Desert King] Bombastia the warrioress

Bombastia was probably the best bargain Osric Isentooth had made during his recruitment of mercenaries. For she was a woman, she could not demand the same payment as men. War business was still a male domain.

But the tremendous warrioress was in no way less deadlier than any other mercenary. In fact she was even scarier and stronger than anyone in Isentooth's entourage.

wz4-2.jpg

wz4-11.jpg

Wow, that are some big brickboobies! I guess they are to distract the male opponent? :p

Anyway, nice MoC :thumbup:

Innovative armor design! :thumbup:

I also like the ramshackle door in the background a lot.

Yeah that's a great door! I'm not sure how the lady stands up without toppling over though! She's carrying such a heavy axe

Approved :thumbup:

Edited by robuko

This gave me a chuckle! She reminds me of a character from the movie Dodgeball. Fun build!

Thank you all very much!

This gave me a chuckle! She reminds me of a character from the movie Dodgeball. Fun build!

Actually that's a pretty good example for that kind of woman I was thinking of. I always wanted to use the princess Leia hair for this.

Actually that's a pretty good example for that kind of woman I was thinking of. I always wanted to use the princess Leia hair for this.

It was the perfect choice. I meant to comment on the hair. Other than the armor, it's the piece that makes the character! (OK, that and the facial expression.)

Your choise of parts is even better than mine! I like it. But nonetheless this technique is as old as the piece itself and appeared several times here on eurobricks. So it's no reasen for being upset ;)

I'm not really upset :P

Biggest problem with this armor is hand movement which is terrible, but look is making up for it :)

Best Luck in this season.

Very nice warrioress Jacob! Though, for some reason, she looks like a Helga to me. :blush::wink:

Very nice warrioress Jacob! Though, for some reason, she looks like a Helga to me. :blush::wink:

OH good one. I keep that in mind if there will ever be a sister in arms to her.